T-80 overpowered?

Naturgewalt
Corporal

T-80 overpowered?

Postby Naturgewalt » Sun 13 May 2012 01:14

Well,... I have the feeling the T-80 is just ridiculously overpowered. Even with full Veteran Leo2 its nearly impossible to face them.
Ye, now all will start yelling noob and l2p and stuff. I am not an idiot. I tried both sides and different tactics. And if playing NATO or Pact, I think T-80 are too strong.

ericdude88
Captain

Re: T-80 overpowered?

Postby ericdude88 » Sun 13 May 2012 05:19

LOL you're the nub that I pwned twice today who grouped vet 4 Leo 2s in fours and constantly cried when they died LOL.
Dude, the reason why I beat you is because i SPREAD OUT AND HIT YOUR FLANKS.
Man, loved how you cried the whole game today. First you called my teammate arty nub and started raging in caps, then you cried about how PACT ATGM's are OP becuz my T-62M1 blew your leopard's exposed rear to hell (lets face it, the atgm only does 1 dmg to front, but you were stupid and exposed their rear!!), and then you constantly raged about t80u that pwned your leopards becuz you didn't have enough recon and my T80U were hiding in shrubs to prevent you from firing!
Now this thread!!
HAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here is one of the replays of me pwning his leopards... watch how he uses them !! :lol:
http://www.wargamereplays.org/index.php ... lay&id=657

I wish you could see the in-game chat of him crying the whole time... When he first started crying about "OP" T80U and T-62M1, I told him maybe you should ungroup your Leo 2A4 and they'd do alot more since you can flank with them...
Well he did ungroup them, but as you can see in replay he continued to operate them as a single group entity... He continued to move them in a group and whenever he spotted targets he'd order them all to fire at it at the same time, rather than micro-ing each tank individually. And as you can see, ALL of my full vet leopard 2A4 kills were from rear and side hits, while I actually made sure he only hit my front armour.
My name in the replay is Fegelein!!! and his is same as the forum username.
Last edited by ericdude88 on Sun 13 May 2012 18:59, edited 3 times in total.

Misfit
Captain

Postby Misfit » Sun 13 May 2012 06:19

Yes we needed a new thread like this.
Perlen vor die Säue.

jjnd
Master Sergeant

Postby jjnd » Sun 13 May 2012 06:34

yea... no.

derpcannon BG
Sergeant Major

Postby derpcannon BG » Sun 13 May 2012 07:17

:cry:
Last edited by OpusTheFowl on Sun 13 May 2012 07:21, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Attack the strategy, not the person...

ikalugin
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby ikalugin » Sun 13 May 2012 09:16

Damm, the Derp Cannon was silenced.
Spoiler : :
We need more missilez code for the missilez god.
Praslovan:
"Tactical Ikalugin inbound on this position in 10... 9..."

KudrigY
Sergeant

Postby KudrigY » Sun 13 May 2012 10:58

Yesterday I had same experience in 4v4 game: a player whining that my T80s are OP and his Leos2 had no chances. Problem was, that I had only 4 T-62M1 in two flanking pairs and some TO-55s countering him...

But hey, storm in with Leos2A4 in one 4 unit battalion, without any recon, exposing your flanks and whine that T80s are OP. Even if they are not there :twisted:

PS. NATO players, get used to the idea you will often face 4x MALKA or 4xDANA as arty support. It is not a spam, more a way to stun/rout your doom fortresses with Leos2 or Challengers inside it:) Only then PACT tanks will advance to kill you. But hey, you know what - you can do exactly the same, but it requires... you know, that stupid word starting with S... yes - SKILL :)

PS2. I have like 75% win:loss ratio in 3v3+ games - I make my fair share of idiotic mistakes, but at least I do not whine that some random unit is OP if I failed miserably.

chester267
Sergeant

Postby chester267 » Sun 13 May 2012 13:26

Why do people keep making threads like this? You could always post in one of the myriad other OP threads. :evil:

Misfit
Captain

Postby Misfit » Sun 13 May 2012 13:46

KudrigY wrote:Yesterday I had same experience in 4v4 game: a player whining that my T80s are OP and his Leos2 had no chances. Problem was, that I had only 4 T-62M1 in two flanking pairs and some TO-55s countering him...

But hey, storm in with Leos2A4 in one 4 unit battalion, without any recon, exposing your flanks and whine that T80s are OP. Even if they are not there :twisted:

PS. NATO players, get used to the idea you will often face 4x MALKA or 4xDANA as arty support. It is not a spam, more a way to stun/rout your doom fortresses with Leos2 or Challengers inside it:) Only then PACT tanks will advance to kill you. But hey, you know what - you can do exactly the same, but it requires... you know, that stupid word starting with S... yes - SKILL :)

PS2. I have like 75% win:loss ratio in 3v3+ games - I make my fair share of idiotic mistakes, but at least I do not whine that some random unit is OP if I failed miserably.

:D
Perlen vor die Säue.

WWWallace71
Lieutenant

Postby WWWallace71 » Sun 13 May 2012 14:56

Another thread on this? REALLY cmon guys the game is pretty much perfect right now, so you find stupid nonexistant problems to complain about. stop. now.

NOW :x
Gopblin wrote:(Considering Wallace once posted pics of actual, honest-to-god human excrement to show his attitude towards me, I'm betting bad laughter)

Self-proclaimed rap god of the forums. #spit.

Return to “Wargame : European Escalation”