Robbin's Balance changes

robbinx730
First Sergeant

Robbin's Balance changes

Postby robbinx730 » Sun 13 May 2012 23:00

Hello,

there are many and many topics popping up with all kinds of suggestions, some minor, some major, and some game breaking. In my humble opinion, i find this game nearly balanced, in an asymetrical way. which is awesome.
This is what i truely believe to better balance the game, and make it slightly more intresting.

Nato

Logistics
Increase price of M557(g) (cpc) by 10, if you want armor, then pay for it slightly.

Tanks
decrease the speed of the leopard 2 line by 10km/h, making it 60km/h.
Increase the Marder vts1's price by 5.

Infantry
Increase the damage of all blowpipes to 4 He.
Increase the damage of all redeyes to 4 he.
Increase the damage of all stingers to 5 he, while dropping there accuracy by one, to 7.
This will make LAAD teams usefull again (and there special forces), and competitive against vehicle based AA.

Vehicles
Decrease ROF of AML 60's to 7 rounds/min, OR decrease speed by 10km/h, making it 80km/h
Increase m151a2 I-tows Price by 5, making it 30.

Pact

Tanks
decrease the speed of the t80 line by 10km/h, making it 65km/h for the T80u, and 60km/h for the other.
Increase the accuracy of the t-72B main gun by 3, making it 9 accuracy. making it more of a glass cannon, instead of just expensive glass.

Infantry
decrease accuracy of montostrelci's RPG by 2, making it 6. this should make them more inline, especially with the proposed speed nerf on the top tanks.

Support
Increase the price of Malka's by 10, making them 90.
Increase the price of Pions by 10, making them 80. Malka's and pions have 7 heat damage, which is a HUGE diffrence to 5 heat damage.

Support
Decrease OT-topas-2A ROF to 6 rounds/min.

Globally

Flame tanks

I believe flame tanks are in it's current form boring and stupid.
I would delete all flame tanks, give sappers 701 range, and give sappers a slight price increase, this way you can deal with them with infantry, but it will still make you take losses. this way it will also be easyer to arty them to death. sappers would keep there 1 he, instead of current flametanks having 2 he.

ATGM's

I believe theres not much wrong with ATGM's, they just became more sitautional weapons, instead of must haves. ofcourse there flight path bug has to be fixed.

Thats was it! i'm willing to argue and answers any question.

Yours sincerely, Robbinx730.
Last edited by robbinx730 on Mon 14 May 2012 10:51, edited 1 time in total.

Count
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Robbin's Balance changes

Postby Count » Sun 13 May 2012 23:05

robbinx730 wrote:Hello,
decrease the speed of the t80 line by 10km/h, making it 65km/h for the T80u, and 60km/h for the other.

No, it should be increased to 80-85 kmh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9TaiEXkQrY
BTW why don't you propose make all WP units only 1 HP?

robbinx730
First Sergeant

Postby robbinx730 » Sun 13 May 2012 23:12

Count wrote:
robbinx730 wrote:Hello,

No, it should be increased to 80-85 kmh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9TaiEXkQrY
BTW why don't you propose make all WP units only 1 HP?

Yes, it's clearly that im trying to totally ruin WP units. yup definatly, anyways, from wikipedia,
T80 speed.
Speed 70 km/h (43 mph) (road)
48 km/h (30 mph) (cross country)

besides, im not even going to argue about realism.

ow592
Sergeant First-Class

Postby ow592 » Sun 13 May 2012 23:14

+1 for higher price for malka and pion. at the moment you get 4 of them very easy and 4 malkas can do heavy damage in quick time.

+1 for increased price for M577 CVs. They are much better then soviet armored CVs at the some price.

@speed nerf of heavy tanks: maybe they should be only nerfed offside roades.

Xeno426
Carbon 13

Postby Xeno426 » Sun 13 May 2012 23:14

robbinx730 wrote:Flame tanks

I would delete all flame tanks, give sappers 701 range, and give sappers a slight price increase, this way you can deal with them with infantry, but it will still make you take losses. this way it will also be easyer to arty them to death. sappers would keep there 1 he, instead of current flametanks having 2 he.

Dev's aren't going to delete stuff they've already paid money to model into the game. People need to stop asking for this.
CloakandDagger wrote:And you're one of the people with the shiny colored name. No wonder the game is in the state it's in.

robbinx730
First Sergeant

Postby robbinx730 » Sun 13 May 2012 23:16

Xeno426 wrote:
robbinx730 wrote:Flame tanks

Dev's aren't going to delete stuff they've already paid money to model into the game. People need to stop asking for this.

Thats what i would do, ofcourse it ain't gonne happen. either you have to nerf them into oblivion to stop the standard infantry scouting + flame tank in forrest, or delete them. either way, the game will be more fun and strategical.

Xeno426
Carbon 13

Postby Xeno426 » Sun 13 May 2012 23:20

robbinx730 wrote:Thats what i would do, ofcourse it ain't gonne happen. either you have to nerf them into oblivion to stop the standard infantry scouting + flame tank in forrest, or delete them. either way, the game will be more fun and strategical.

Nerfing into oblivion is also a bad idea. You want them to be usable, but not overly powerful. Nerfing to oblivion makes them completely unusable. W;EE already has enough units that are worthless; stop making suggestions that add more to that list.
CloakandDagger wrote:And you're one of the people with the shiny colored name. No wonder the game is in the state it's in.

robbinx730
First Sergeant

Postby robbinx730 » Sun 13 May 2012 23:21

ow592 wrote:
@speed nerf of heavy tanks: maybe they should be only nerfed offside roades.

the 75km/h on t80u and 70km/h on the leo2, is already there speed offside roads. all units use a static speed on roads.

wheeled vehicles go 150km/h on roads, and i forgotten about tracked speed on road, but i bet FLX tested it and knows it.

robbinx730
First Sergeant

Postby robbinx730 » Sun 13 May 2012 23:21

Xeno426 wrote:
robbinx730 wrote:Thats what i would do, ofcourse it ain't gonne happen. either you have to nerf them into oblivion to stop the standard infantry scouting + flame tank in forrest, or delete them. either way, the game will be more fun and strategical.

Nerfing into oblivion is also a bad idea. You want them to be usable, but not overly powerful. Nerfing to oblivion makes them completely unusable. W;EE already has enough units that are worthless; stop making suggestions that add more to that list.

Then think of a good fix for them, that makes them useable yet not overpowered or useless. i'll challenge you, because it can only make the game better.

infact, im bringing sappers back into life, and trade flametanks in. sounds fair huh.
Last edited by robbinx730 on Sun 13 May 2012 23:24, edited 1 time in total.

jjnd
Master Sergeant

Postby jjnd » Sun 13 May 2012 23:24

Interesting. But decreasing RPG accuracy im not for.

Return to “Wargame : European Escalation”