One Deck to fight them all

Fade2Gray
General

Re: One Deck to fight them all

Postby Fade2Gray » Fri 12 Jan 2018 19:05

HrcAk47 wrote:Care for a 1v1 so you can try out your deck in a non-special-needs gamemode?

This was so savage that even though it wasn't aimed at me? My feelings are still hurt.

VCG-001 USS Spain wrote:So I found a map you could turtle on, and really prepare, and get ready to execute attacks and efficiently destroy things. I found STTP. And I efficiently and quickly attack after a proper buildup.

You can build up quickly on high income? Really? What a shocker.

This is literally Seton's Clutch no air no naval 30 min NR, or in other words....

VCG-001 USS Spain wrote:I suppose I could play tactical... but I prefer playing as much of the game as I can at a time. In normal matches before I played STTP "cancerfests" with my friends, I always had fun, but, it felt like I could never reach any true potential.

Translation? "I was getting owned hard, but in this noobfest I'm able to actually get a positive score for once."
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Fodder
First Sergeant

Postby Fodder » Sat 13 Jan 2018 03:04

Fade2Gray wrote:?

HrcAk47 wrote:?

I dont know why your giving him a hard time? he's obviously new and doesnt know what a competitive deck is, you can tell by his 12 posts....
Not to mention this thread is about your favorite deck.

XanderTuron
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby XanderTuron » Sat 13 Jan 2018 03:44

Fodder wrote:I dont know why your giving him a hard time? he's obviously new and doesnt know what a competitive deck is, you can tell by his 12 posts....
Not to mention this thread is about your favorite deck.

Actually, this thread is also about good multi-purpose decks, which often tend to be favourites of the playerbase; the reason why there is the mocking going on is because they posted a very situational deck intended exclusively for one thing.
My mouth is moving, but nothing relevant is coming out. Also I cannot guarantee that my research is perfect or even remotely accurate.

I have low quality Wargame Red Dragon casts on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/XanderTuron

HrcAk47
Colonel

Postby HrcAk47 » Sat 13 Jan 2018 04:35

Tbh I don't care which decks he uses and in which game mode, de gustibus non est disputandum. He just used the words "you can't" too much, which made me interested... can I not, really.

So if he's game, I'm game.
The SEAD never bothered me anyway.

SMB Yugoslavia Retexture Mod, now released, v.1.0