Chinese Units in Wargame Red Dragon

User avatar
ericdude88
Captain
Posts: 1678
Joined: Sat 10 Mar 2012 00:56

Re: Chinese Units in Wargame Red Dragon

Postby ericdude88 » Tue 11 Feb 2014 07:58

Yakhont wrote:
Edit: Isn't type 99 a 2000s unit?


Not really. Entered service late 90's.

It is basically the same development as ZTZ-98 anyway, the changes between 98 and 99 were not big. ZTZ-98 apparently entered service in 1996, and prototype in 1990.

I think it fits the bill quite well, but ultimately it is up to Eugen. Quite disappointing and unfair to the rest of us though, who thought that something as important and iconic as the 98/96 series couldn't possibly be excluded.

User avatar
Mitchverr
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 10646
Joined: Sat 24 Mar 2012 18:08
Contact:

Re: Chinese Units in Wargame Red Dragon

Postby Mitchverr » Tue 11 Feb 2014 08:35

Why is everyone being so doom and gloom with the ZTZ98? Was it confirmed to not be in? Would be nice to have, but isnt vital, i suspect China will be very well set for the maps, especially if terrain is featured well.
Image

User avatar
ericdude88
Captain
Posts: 1678
Joined: Sat 10 Mar 2012 00:56

Re: Chinese Units in Wargame Red Dragon

Postby ericdude88 » Tue 11 Feb 2014 08:37

Mitchverr wrote:Why is everyone being so doom and gloom with the ZTZ98? Was it confirmed to not be in? Would be nice to have, but isnt vital, i suspect China will be very well set for the maps, especially if terrain is featured well.


Breadbox confirmed that in the Marshall forum, when he requested ZTZ-98 and 96 it was flat out rejected by MadMat as something that will not be included in-game.

User avatar
Mitchverr
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 10646
Joined: Sat 24 Mar 2012 18:08
Contact:

Re: Chinese Units in Wargame Red Dragon

Postby Mitchverr » Tue 11 Feb 2014 08:55

Yeah, i guess that would do it, however madmat is known to troll.......


But seriously, i would say dont push it, dont want to become the new terrorists of the forum..... (ie "british sead reqesters are terrorists" comment)


Though, if it was in, wouldnt it be on the line of the M1a1, challenger 1mk2/3 and leo2a4? Considering that the "super" side of it likely wouldnt be there eg the missile and the "super ammo", as if that was there it would require everyone else to get theirs.

I mean, petitions already......
Image

Iris
Brigadier
Posts: 3422
Joined: Tue 14 May 2013 00:41

Re: Chinese Units in Wargame Red Dragon

Postby Iris » Tue 11 Feb 2014 09:00

ericdude88 wrote:
Mitchverr wrote:Why is everyone being so doom and gloom with the ZTZ98? Was it confirmed to not be in? Would be nice to have, but isnt vital, i suspect China will be very well set for the maps, especially if terrain is featured well.


Breadbox confirmed that in the Marshall forum, when he requested ZTZ-98 and 96 it was flat out rejected by MadMat as something that will not be included in-game.


Considering what kind of prototypes the Soviet Union is getting the amount of sheer complaints from the minor nations like South Korea, Japan, and China will be absolutely livid and I won't blame them.

ApeX_PeaK
Private First-Class
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon 10 Feb 2014 13:58
Contact:

Re: Chinese Units in Wargame Red Dragon

Postby ApeX_PeaK » Tue 11 Feb 2014 09:05

......
Last edited by ApeX_PeaK on Tue 11 Feb 2014 14:46, edited 2 times in total.
来自中国大陆的战争游戏玩家。

User avatar
ericdude88
Captain
Posts: 1678
Joined: Sat 10 Mar 2012 00:56

Re: Chinese Units in Wargame Red Dragon

Postby ericdude88 » Tue 11 Feb 2014 09:17

ApeX_PeaK wrote:Here's a topic from Baidu War Game Bar(a Chinese forum about wargame) about that ZTZ-99 is not in the RD :http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2854716773
Someone good at both Chinese and English can see this and translate it into English, as my English is not very good.......


My favorite post from that topic:

天朝卡组可放3张59,每张32架,每辆$20,战栗吧鬼子

Translation:

Can have 3 cards of ZTZ-59, every card with 32 ZTZ-59, 20 point per vehicle. Come at me, Japanese devils.

:lol:

ApeX_PeaK
Private First-Class
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon 10 Feb 2014 13:58
Contact:

Re: Chinese Units in Wargame Red Dragon

Postby ApeX_PeaK » Tue 11 Feb 2014 09:24

ericdude88 wrote:
ApeX_PeaK wrote:Here's a topic from Baidu War Game Bar(a Chinese forum about wargame) about that ZTZ-99 is not in the RD :http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2854716773
Someone good at both Chinese and English can see this and translate it into English, as my English is not very good.......


My favorite post from that topic:

天朝卡组可放3张59,每张32架,每辆$20,战栗吧鬼子

Translation:

Can have 3 cards of ZTZ-59, every card with 32 ZTZ-59, 20 point per vehicle. Come at me, Japanese devils.

:lol:

:lol:
来自中国大陆的战争游戏玩家。

User avatar
another505
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 13128
Joined: Sun 21 Jul 2013 05:18
Location: Hiatus
Contact:

Re: Chinese Units in Wargame Red Dragon

Postby another505 » Tue 11 Feb 2014 09:30

haha!! let me try reading it too
Image
Of Salt

User avatar
another505
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 13128
Joined: Sun 21 Jul 2013 05:18
Location: Hiatus
Contact:

Re: Chinese Units in Wargame Red Dragon

Postby another505 » Tue 11 Feb 2014 09:34

now to my chinese skill which had been whiten a bit by living in canada for a decade

看法国猪拼命地像美帝和毛子喂各种恶心的原型车和原型机(还好意思突破95年),还对99试原型车抱着一丁点希望。

By the look from the french pigs, endeavoring to be like the Imperial USA and monkeys' hatred on the original ZTZ, which was introduced in 95.
Looks like there would be no hope for ztz 99

how did i do :lol:
那天朝高级坦克得靠啥

will that godlike tank be reliable enough?

88c么?
how about 88c?

别想了,就跟现在的波兰捷克一个尿性。 话说中国应该划为第三阵营的,不然独立自主的外交政策往哪放

dont think about it. Just like the polish and czech is like piss . Speaking of which, china nuclear project third camp, independence diplomatic strategy( dont really get what he is saying)

国本来就是和朝鲜组队作为独立阵营存在的..

Originally, china and NK group has independent camps

苏联主义幽灵 :那还玩个蛋。无力吐槽的法国佬,有本事天马虎魔改上前甲20啊!

ghost of soviet union's ideology. That Bast*** , no power to speak bad against the french guys, If they are man enough, change the frontal armor to 20!


okay that is enough, the chinese are angry!!!! :lol:
Last edited by another505 on Tue 11 Feb 2014 09:40, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Of Salt

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 18 guests

cron