American Unit ideas for W:RD

Graphic
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Re: American Unit ideas for W:RD

Postby Graphic » Wed 19 Mar 2014 16:41

Leatherneck2382 wrote:Or that the Recon HMMWV carries a Minigun? :lol:

Thats not new
k

Mitchverr

Postby Mitchverr » Wed 19 Mar 2014 16:54

So, im sad no V-600 commando, or LAV of trolling designs :cry:

Anything here anyone think would cheer me up in the US section thats new and i might have missed?

ROFLtheWAFL
Warrant Officer

Postby ROFLtheWAFL » Wed 19 Mar 2014 17:41

What are your guys experiences with the new MLRS? With two ATACMS Missiles? It's nice to finally have cluster arty, but I haven't gotten a chance to test them very well. It does have a painfully long aiming time, though...

shomu1
Major-General

Postby shomu1 » Wed 19 Mar 2014 18:21

I haven't used them after the closed beta. They weren't worth the cost during the closed beta.

IT IS FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

cplfernandez
Sergeant First-Class

Postby cplfernandez » Wed 19 Mar 2014 20:33

ROFLtheWAFL wrote:What are your guys experiences with the new MLRS? With two ATACMS Missiles? It's nice to finally have cluster arty, but I haven't gotten a chance to test them very well. It does have a painfully long aiming time, though...

I used them for about 6 rounds. They are great! well at least when they hit... When they don't hit it's a massive supply drain with a stupidly long reload time and a very long aim time. I had to drop them from my deck, they simply don't compare to 155mm guns. Its awful missing both shots after waiting 5 minutes to fire the rounds. You then proceed to wait another 5 minutes to try to hit them again.

Also I feel like the m110 is also a little underwhelming, however it is amazing if you get a lucky shot off. One of my m110s killed a t-80u that was full health.

T80U = tankbankai
Captain

Postby T80U = tankbankai » Wed 19 Mar 2014 21:06

ROFLtheWAFL wrote:What are your guys experiences with the new MLRS? With two ATACMS Missiles? It's nice to finally have cluster arty, but I haven't gotten a chance to test them very well. It does have a painfully long aiming time, though...

Considering I had an arty battery completely wiped out by them even after I had moved them they are good :P
Wargame: Mediterranean Factions/Thread Of The Year
Countess Bathory wrote:Nearly all of humanity's problems could be solved by delicious fried chicken.

Graphic

Postby Graphic » Wed 19 Mar 2014 21:14

They kill what they hit, but they weren't reliably accurate. So it was basically like gambling massive chunks of your FOB in exchange for a chances to kill.
k

jmpveg22
Lieutenant

Postby jmpveg22 » Wed 19 Mar 2014 21:44

T80U = tankbankai wrote:

Considering I had an arty battery completely wiped out by them even after I had moved them they are good :P

i would figure it is the ultimate "Anti-camp"/anti FOB weapon... but for most other things just ok.

Leatherneck2382
Warrant Officer

Postby Leatherneck2382 » Wed 19 Mar 2014 22:30

Graphic wrote:
Leatherneck2382 wrote:Or that the Recon HMMWV carries a Minigun? :lol:

Thats not new

I know. :P
Semper Fidelis -- United States Marine Corps Motto "Always Faithful"

Bullfrog
General

Postby Bullfrog » Wed 19 Mar 2014 22:53

Graphic wrote:

They kill what they hit, but they weren't reliably accurate. So it was basically like gambling massive chunks of your FOB in exchange for a chances to kill.

Sounds about right, I wonder if vetting them out would help it's accuracy.
Does not affiliate with members who post in #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”