Campaign scenarios you want?

T80U = tankbankai
Captain

Campaign scenarios you want?

Postby T80U = tankbankai » Fri 14 Feb 2014 18:48

In lieu of the new Hong Kong defense campaign what scenarios do you want to see? maybe a pure Korean war with no foreign forces (pure NK vs SK) or even soviet invasion of Hokkaido? (lets be honest this will most likely be in game.)
Wargame: Mediterranean Factions/Thread Of The Year
Countess Bathory wrote:Nearly all of humanity's problems could be solved by delicious fried chicken.

Butterless Toast
First Sergeant

Re: Campaign scenarios you want?

Postby Butterless Toast » Fri 14 Feb 2014 18:59

The biggest and best campaign will probably be a big mash-up of everything, USSR+China+DPRK vs NATO Forces+Japan+ROK in 1991, that should be interesting.

D-M

Postby D-M » Fri 14 Feb 2014 19:01

IIRC some campaigns will be linked to each other.

TankHunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby TankHunter » Fri 14 Feb 2014 19:03

T80U = tankbankai wrote:In lieu of the new Hong Kong defense campaign what scenarios do you want to see? maybe a pure Korean war with no foreign forces (pure NK vs SK) or even soviet invasion of Hokkaido? (lets be honest this will most likely be in game.)

The Hokkaido invasion scenario was confirmed in the campaign dev blog. I personaly am going to like the Korean War 1991 scenario, which I think was confirmed as well. Would be interested to see a Japan vs both Koreas campaign.
"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everybody else, and nobody was going to bomb them [. . .] They sowed the wind, and now, they are going to reap the whirlwind."

nWODT_Niack
Captain

Postby nWODT_Niack » Fri 14 Feb 2014 19:04

Soviet attack on the Kurils. Island hopping, USSR style.
Croche et Tient

Excroat3
Captain

Postby Excroat3 » Fri 14 Feb 2014 19:20

If game is banned in China, US+Taiwan vs China in DLC (might be too much work adding Taiwan though)

I would like a Chinese invasion of Japan somehow.

FireTart
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby FireTart » Fri 14 Feb 2014 19:31

Since its been confirmed each campaign can only be played on one side:

Korea 1991 war: Bluefor US/SK.
China/USSR territorial conflict: Either or, leaning towards China.
USSR invasion of Hokkaido: Japan

Kovlovsky
Captain

Postby Kovlovsky » Fri 14 Feb 2014 19:56

I want a new Korean War with North Korea being the playable side. ROK/US is too classical and boring. A North Korean offensive or defensive war would be much more challenging, interesting and original.
Courtesy of Graphic

FireTart
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby FireTart » Fri 14 Feb 2014 20:01

Kovlovsky wrote:I want a new Korean War with North Korea being the playable side. ROK/US is too classical and boring. A North Korean offensive or defensive war would be much more challenging, interesting and original.

Eh, I think the US/Korea as a side would be far more varied and a ton more fun with all the new toys the two nations will be picking up, compared to NK that in all realms of prediction, won't be all that far off from most PACT countries when it comes to equipment. Hell, throw in Chinese intervention and it becomes one hell of a trial for US/SK.

T80U = tankbankai
Captain

Postby T80U = tankbankai » Fri 14 Feb 2014 20:08

FireTart wrote:
Kovlovsky wrote:I want a new Korean War with North Korea being the playable side. ROK/US is too classical and boring. A North Korean offensive or defensive war would be much more challenging, interesting and original.

Eh, I think the US/Korea as a side would be far more varied and a ton more fun with all the new toys the two nations will be picking up, compared to NK that in all realms of prediction, won't be all that far off from most PACT countries when it comes to equipment. Hell, throw in Chinese intervention and it becomes one hell of a trial for US/SK.

I would like to see an invasion of NK from the SK/US from either side, we all know how a NK invasion of SK would go IRL but an invasion of north Korea? they really aren't suited to defensive warfare seeing as how they always say they will invade and bring down the fake Korean government :roll:
Wargame: Mediterranean Factions/Thread Of The Year
Countess Bathory wrote:Nearly all of humanity's problems could be solved by delicious fried chicken.

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”