Red Dragon's closed beta is ... imminent

goodman528
Sergeant
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat 31 Mar 2012 20:27
Contact:

Re: Red Dragon's closed beta is ... imminent

Postby goodman528 » Thu 20 Feb 2014 21:22

I would be happy with just an Armory release before the weekend. Beta is Beta, doesn't matter if multiplayer is unplayable for a few days, it's not a finished game.

McMacky
Master Sergeant
Posts: 179
Joined: Wed 4 Dec 2013 10:19
Contact:

Re: Red Dragon's closed beta is ... imminent

Postby McMacky » Thu 20 Feb 2014 21:29

What goodman said. I want to see all the shiny new units! Playing with them would be nice, but if it's not possible atm it's not possible.

User avatar
Mr0Buggy
Brigadier
Posts: 3434
Joined: Mon 27 May 2013 15:57
Contact:

Re: Red Dragon's closed beta is ... imminent

Postby Mr0Buggy » Thu 20 Feb 2014 21:35

Seeing as already forums are being set on fire due to the Devblog, releasing just the armory alone without ability to test the units would create dozens hypothetical balance threads about newcomer units alone before folks can even actually use them.

User avatar
DoktorvonWer
General
Posts: 5883
Joined: Sun 12 Feb 2012 11:24
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Contact:

Re: Red Dragon's closed beta is ... imminent

Postby DoktorvonWer » Thu 20 Feb 2014 21:36

Mr0Buggy wrote:Seeing as already forums are being set on fire due to the Devblog, releasing just the armory alone without ability to test the units would create dozens hypothetical balance threads about newcomer units alone before folks can even actually use them.


Implying this won't happen even if the full game is working :rolleyes:
Image

User avatar
Mr0Buggy
Brigadier
Posts: 3434
Joined: Mon 27 May 2013 15:57
Contact:

Re: Red Dragon's closed beta is ... imminent

Postby Mr0Buggy » Thu 20 Feb 2014 21:42

DoktorvonWer wrote:
Mr0Buggy wrote:Seeing as already forums are being set on fire due to the Devblog, releasing just the armory alone without ability to test the units would create dozens hypothetical balance threads about newcomer units alone before folks can even actually use them.


Implying this won't happen even if the full game is working :rolleyes:


Of course but at least then the theory will meet practice in the battle, something you cannot have with the armory alone, and threads based on the "full Beta" will also be based on something more than baseless assumptions without knowing fully the game meta and etc.

RationalityRevised
Sergeant
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue 21 Jan 2014 09:22
Contact:

Re: Red Dragon's closed beta is ... imminent

Postby RationalityRevised » Thu 20 Feb 2014 21:45

The guy who won the first key on Facebook, Hammell is a good friend of mine and he is teasing me about not having a key :(

User avatar
reaper13
Sergeant
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat 5 May 2012 06:43
Contact:

Re: Red Dragon's closed beta is ... imminent

Postby reaper13 » Thu 20 Feb 2014 21:57

Anything is better than nothing.

User avatar
[EUG]MadMat
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 15500
Joined: Thu 30 Jun 2011 13:31
Location: Paris, France.
Contact:

Re: Red Dragon's closed beta is ... imminent

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Thu 20 Feb 2014 22:09

DoktorvonWer wrote:It's also 7PM at Eugen - MadMat, Pornmaster and FLX are no doubt at home eagerly gobbling their escargots or bourguignon as we speak :D

Image

User avatar
TG92929
Chief Warrant Officer
Posts: 588
Joined: Fri 20 Dec 2013 09:16
Location: YVR
Contact:

Re: Red Dragon's closed beta is ... imminent

Postby TG92929 » Thu 20 Feb 2014 22:25

Image
Warming up tanks for the glorious leader, who guide us with the wisdom Juche Thought...
Image
And our Chinese imperialist pig-dog-like "allies" will do the same...
Shame on those who cowardly hiding behind their 60 tons of metal, Chonma-ho FTW! :twisted:
Onward to victory!
Image
AMRAAMS FOR THE AMRAAMS GOD, FLANKERS TO THE FLANKER THRONE, LET THE SKY... BURN! :twisted:

User avatar
DoktorvonWer
General
Posts: 5883
Joined: Sun 12 Feb 2012 11:24
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Contact:

Re: Red Dragon's closed beta is ... imminent

Postby DoktorvonWer » Thu 20 Feb 2014 22:40

[EUG]MadMat wrote:
DoktorvonWer wrote:It's also 7PM at Eugen - MadMat, Pornmaster and FLX are no doubt at home eagerly gobbling their escargots or bourguignon as we speak :D

Image


I would like to think that on a Friday night, you all get together and do really French stuff whilst drinking copious amounts of Bordeaux :D
Image

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 22 guests