NEW FEATURE wrote:- added feedbacks on player names and messages in the social chat: a white highlight feedback means you can interact with this element with a click.
The [SYSTEM] will then display that the message has been copied to clipboard, or that you are talking privately to the selected player.
- clicking on a player will directly add them to your RECENT CONTACT list, from which you can add them to your friends or mute them using the colored buttons of the chat.
You no longer have to talk to them before you can achieve such actions.
KNOWN ISSUE wrote:- the ingame chat has changed into a barely readable font. We apologize for that and promise that it will be fixed very quickly.
NEW MAPS wrote: - Back to Inchon
- Korea Rocks
BUG FIX wrote: - Fixing the flares (a.k.a beacons) when a unit is selected.
- Fixing the disappearance of some planes' loadout (bombs).
- Fixing the spawn of CV infantry embarked in landing craft at start. This was happening when your cheapest CV was more expansive than the CV in landing craft.
- Fixing a selection bug occurring when an enemy unit was included in a drag-box selection, while already having a unit selected.
MAP FIX wrote:- Fixing Cliff Hanger's broken city blocks
- Fixing Bloody Ridge broken city blocks
- Fixing Choisin Reservoir broken moutain road and city blocks
GENERIC wrote:- Adding new infantry cards + fixed backgrounds on many Light Infantry & Fire Support ones (only the Japanese Chu-MAT should remain to be done).
- The amphibious speed now displays the correct value (display change only)
- The air detection stat is no longer always "Exceptional": now it is correctly spread between the different qualities that exist (display change only).
DECK BONUS wrote: French deck bonus reduced from 20% to 15%
UK deck bonus reduced from 20% to 15%
BRD deck bonus reduced from 20% to 15%
Blue Dragons deck bonus reduced from 20% to 15%
Scandinavian deck bonus reduced from 30% to 20%
Red Dragons deck bonus reduced from 20% to 15%
- All HE 3 Fire Support's RCL/RPG (Carl Gustav, SMAW, RPG-7,Type 78, PW-80, M67) damages decreased from 3 to 2.
- Eryx missile's range increased from 875m to 1050m.
- LRAC 73 range increased from 420m to 455m (to prevent some weird unit behaviors).
- Chinese ZBD-86 now available to Lu Zhandui.
- American SMAW speed increased from 20 to 25km/h, being Marines.
- Canadian Eryx re-rolled from ATGM to Fire Support, meaning 5-men squad & 20km/h.
- Canadian Eryx now has HE 2 rounds.
- Canadian Recce's Tac50 damage reduced from 2 to 1 but scale with distance as other kinetic weapons.
TANK wrote:- Soviet T-72B added to Mechanized decks.
- Soviet T-72BU gun AP increased from 22 to 23.
- Soviet T-80UM gun AP increased from 22 to 23.
- CSSR T-72M1M added to Mechanized decks.
- E-German KPz T-72M1 added to Mechanized decks.
- Chinese ZTZ-85-IIA added to Mechanized decks.
- American M1A1 Abrams added to Mechanized decks.
- American M1A2 Abrams gun AP decreased from 25 to 24.
- British Challenger 2 gun AP decreased from 24 to 22.
- All British Chieftain & Challenger gun's HE damages increased from 3 to 4.
- W-German Leopard 2A1 added to Mechanized decks.
- W-German Leopard 2A5 gun AP decreased from 24 to 23.
- Sweden Strv 103C added to Mechanized decks.
- French Leclerc gun AP decreased from 22 to 21.
- French Leclerc size set to Medium.
- French Leclerc price decreased from 170 to 160$.
- French AMX-30 & AMX-30B's HEAT ammo fixed, they didn't scale with range but couldn't hit armor above their AP value.
SUPPORT wrote:- Radar SAM delay between missiles reduced from 3 to 1 second
- All 175mm and 200mm artillery accuracy reduced a bit.
- Artillery availability reduced a bit except for the less expensive mortars.
- Chinese PHL-63 & PHZ-70's ammunition now have the [NAPALM] trait.
- Chinese PHL-63 price increased from 45 to 50$.
- Chinese PHZ-70 price increased from 65 to 80$, taking into account its extra salvo.
- British Stormer HVM [RAD] trait removed.
- British Stormer HVM road speed decreased from 150 to 110km/h, as any tracked vehicle.
- British & French MLRS rearmed with HE ammunitions.
- British & French MLRS price decreased from 120 to 110$.
VEHICLES wrote:- Soviet BMP-1P removed from Armored deck.
- CSSR BRDM-2 Konkurs-M fixed with its proper loadout and place among its family.
- CSSR BVP-1P removed from Armored deck.
- Polish MT-LB Krak added to Armored & Mechanized deck.
- Polish Promet added to Mechanized deck.
- E-German SPz BMP-1P/c removed from Armored deck.
- E-German SPz BMP-2 add to Armored deck.
- W-German Marder 1A1 removed from Armored decks.
- British Warrior added to Armored deck.
- Norwegian NM135 added to Armored deck.
PLANES wrote:- Air superiority + some ground attack planes availability & price reworked all over the board.