How to counter SU-27S

Suriel
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: How to counter SU-27S

Postby Suriel » Tue 22 Apr 2014 10:05

Mako wrote:Is this thread a joke?

That's one of the worst ASFs in the game right now :lol:

If you're struggling with that thing, god help you if your opponent brings out a Rafale or Su-27PU

I know you wanted planes but ECM doesn't effect SPAAG's, i find them useful for dealing a little damage while panicking the plane.

I don't understand how someone can be so wrong so often.[/quote]

This. Last night I had my 2x Mig-21 BIS (the Polish one) chase one Rafale. It was a chase, they were not damaged. Needless to say, Migs missed all their missiles and Rafale got away barely damaged.

dimasav
Corporal

Postby dimasav » Tue 22 Apr 2014 10:30

Suriel wrote:

If you're struggling with that thing, god help you if your opponent brings out a Rafale or Su-27PU

I know you wanted planes but ECM doesn't effect SPAAG's, i find them useful for dealing a little damage while panicking the plane.

I don't understand how someone can be so wrong so often.

This. Last night I had my 2x Mig-21 BIS (the Polish one) chase one Rafale. It was a chase, they were not damaged. Needless to say, Migs missed all their missiles and Rafale got away barely damaged.[/quote]take them elite next time they will never miss

dimasav
Corporal

Postby dimasav » Tue 22 Apr 2014 10:30

dimasav wrote:
Suriel wrote:

I don't understand how someone can be so wrong so often.

This. Last night I had my 2x Mig-21 BIS (the Polish one) chase one Rafale. It was a chase, they were not damaged. Needless to say, Migs missed all their missiles and Rafale got away barely damaged.

take them elite next time they will never miss

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”