[RD] Report chat abuses & teamkilling

Lesurous
Private

Racism in chat (screenshots)

Postby Lesurous » Fri 28 Sep 2018 05:42

Not sure what it is, but everytime I log on I encounter quite a bit of trolling and a load of racism. https://i.imgur.com/Apyr373.jpg https://i.imgur.com/Umfr22q.jpg

Case and point. Was about 8:00 CDT.

Joe Armstrong
Corporal

Re: [RD] Report chat abuses & teamkilling

Postby Joe Armstrong » Tue 2 Oct 2018 03:57

Reporting a teamkiller :arrow:

Server: TACTICAL BLUE RED TEAMS
ID: I WUB PUGS
Nickname: Pugs
Reason: teamkilling of AA by a conscious air bombardment close to Foxtrot sector.
Time: 23:58 - 24:04

This is a crystal example of teamkilling and this TKer has to be banned. Replay attached.

Thanx for attention.
Attachments
replay_2018-10-02_04-46-42.zip
(942.71 KiB) Downloaded 6 times

Joe Armstrong
Corporal

Re: Racism in chat (screenshots)

Postby Joe Armstrong » Wed 3 Oct 2018 03:02

Lesurous wrote:Not sure what it is, but everytime I log on I encounter quite a bit of trolling and a load of racism. https://i.imgur.com/Apyr373.jpg https://i.imgur.com/Umfr22q.jpg

Case and point. Was about 8:00 CDT.

Oh dude, no way. No one cares about TKing (except absurd situations), not even talking about hell in the warchat.

Green_Tea
Private

Postby Green_Tea » Tue 23 Oct 2018 13:56

Dangermouse wrote:This guy is really sick!
Very rude and teamkilling a cv (look at his marks "fucking dickhead" and starting teamkilling cv at 16:35)
Posts during the game, that he has the right to teamkill and that he soon will get the rights from Eugen to kick players.
In my opinion, he needs a doctor and a long ban to know that this is not ok.

Nick: Joe Armstrong
Server: EU2*Tactical* -40%
Date: 22.09.2018 (starting at 16:35)

Regards!

I remember him from a 10vs10, it was awful, he once teamkilled our most expensive vehicles at the start with bombers and then left.

Somebody
Private First-Class

Postby Somebody » Thu 25 Oct 2018 00:39

Player Amador the Borderline is teamkilling. See replay in attachment.
replay_2018-10-25_00-19-51.zip
(152.67 KiB) Downloaded 7 times

Somebody
Private First-Class

Postby Somebody » Thu 25 Oct 2018 12:27

Is Eugen blocking these players or is this report useless?

Poison Rat
Corporal

Postby Poison Rat » Fri 26 Oct 2018 17:14

Somebody wrote:Is Eugen blocking these players or is this report useless?

Just to give you some couple tiny advices:

Many of the servers are not hosted by Eugen but by private persons, who have the control of their servers.

When you notice teamkilling or cheating which you think needs to be reported, remember also to list ALL details of the incident.

- Name of the teamkiller
- The server it happened on (many admins around, they just look if their server is mentioned)
- The time and date it happened
- Other necessary details, like replay file and how many minutes from start of game trouble is happening, and what is happening

Look at the reports made earlier, you can see there easily which reports are good and which reports are bad. Bad reports probably will not get any attention.

It is mostly manual labour to go through the logs and replays to confirm the incident and set bans on players, so that's why you have to describe it with enough details.

Joe Armstrong
Corporal

Postby Joe Armstrong » Fri 26 Oct 2018 22:31

Green_Tea wrote:
Dangermouse wrote:This guy is really sick!
Very rude and teamkilling a cv (look at his marks "fucking dickhead" and starting teamkilling cv at 16:35)
Posts during the game, that he has the right to teamkill and that he soon will get the rights from Eugen to kick players.
In my opinion, he needs a doctor and a long ban to know that this is not ok.

Nick: Joe Armstrong
Server: EU2*Tactical* -40%
Date: 22.09.2018 (starting at 16:35)

Regards!

I remember him from a 10vs10, it was awful, he once teamkilled our most expensive vehicles at the start with bombers and then left.

Really? Proofs pls. Otherwise you're a liar!

Joe Armstrong
Corporal

Postby Joe Armstrong » Fri 26 Oct 2018 22:34

Poison Rat wrote:- The server it happened on (many admins around, they just look if their server is mentioned)

Frankly, all my reports received no response. :!:
That's why I've stopped to report teamkillers.

Even more, some of early reported TKers have been still TKing and there is no way to ban them. Only if Admin(s) is/are playing at the moment, then he/they block(s) violators.

Poison Rat
Corporal

Postby Poison Rat » Sat 27 Oct 2018 11:14

Joe Armstrong wrote:
Poison Rat wrote:- The server it happened on (many admins around, they just look if their server is mentioned)

Frankly, all my reports received no response. :!:
That's why I've stopped to report teamkillers.

Even more, some of early reported TKers have been still TKing and there is no way to ban them. Only if Admin(s) is/are playing at the moment, then he/they block(s) violators.

Well lets hope Eugen would do sequel to Wargame Red Dragon (which seems to not happen?), where these things would be better taken care of.

Couple things come to my mind easily.

One would be somekind of automation in serverside to detect teamkills which should be doable programmatically.

Other thing would be some kind of player based voting system so the players can themselves vote some bad behaving players out of server.

The latter of course have some risks so it should work only temporarily and also server admin should get better tools to follow all these things happening.

I am sure there would be lot of ideas and mechanisms to make this thing lot better, but I guess that requires also company to put money into it. Creating a game isn't actually very cheap I believe.

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”