Requesting alittle help :/

Sotek
Master Sergeant

Re: Requesting alittle help :/

Postby Sotek » Wed 30 Apr 2014 16:27

Nope, but he might pop up later, like he did in WAB when conquest became the ranked mode.

sparouw
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby sparouw » Wed 30 Apr 2014 16:28

He was on the open beta, but he don't have time for the moment. He'd probably come later, but nothing sure.

TheDemolitionmech
Sergeant

Postby TheDemolitionmech » Wed 30 Apr 2014 21:45

sparouw wrote:He was on the open beta, but he don't have time for the moment. He'd probably come later, but nothing sure.

I hope he comes back cause he is a good player. Remember him also kicking my ass in W:EE at 1v1 games :lol: , same with komaromi, who I also wonder why he left the games completely.

Anyway, Thanks to my opponent for coming on the topic and reviewing the game aswell. I am starting to get the idea as to how to counter this and play good 1v1 playing in general thanks to your comments. Do you guys think airborne infantry is a necessity during these 1v1 matches?
Last edited by TheDemolitionmech on Tue 6 May 2014 00:29, edited 1 time in total.

Spektre
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Spektre » Thu 1 May 2014 17:15

vhanlay got trained by him back in ee days, thats why Iasked for him
his unusual playstyle showed a lot ppl how to play this game in a differnt style
:arrow: map control
WTF?

TheDemolitionmech
Sergeant

Postby TheDemolitionmech » Thu 1 May 2014 21:28

Spektre wrote:vhanlay got trained by him back in ee days, thats why Iasked for him
his unusual playstyle showed a lot ppl how to play this game in a differnt style
:arrow: map control

Cool, I did not know that. That is a sweat gig to be trained by DarrikS. I can see how the "map control" lesson worked out well for him.

Spektre
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Spektre » Thu 1 May 2014 22:13

ye I think he was the guy where he said it took 3 months to show him the playstyle mapcontrol
and 1 day for succsesfull fast move order rush :lol: :lol: :lol:
WTF?

TheDemolitionmech
Sergeant

Postby TheDemolitionmech » Thu 1 May 2014 22:37

Spektre wrote:ye I think he was the guy where he said it took 3 months to show him the playstyle mapcontrol

lol, classic marder vtsi

DarrickS
J'aime quand on me fait du mal

Postby DarrickS » Sun 4 May 2014 01:25

Spektre wrote:ye I think he was the guy where he said it took 3 months to show him the playstyle mapcontrol

Nope it was a young 13 year old boy.
After 3 month of work, I was unable to learn him how to play properly, even by rushing... I think I well trained many players what actually between the best (some of them seems to have a short memory I must say), so the pb wasnt coming of me.
But in 1 week of Helo Spaming, he finished in the top 10, showing a little problem of metagame that Eugen didnt correct and that will kick me out of the world cup 2 months laters. A bit ironic.

Eugen never listen, they just wait the whole community rage to death, and then, they make topic about the community raging too much.

I wont come on RD, no way.
And I havnt participate to the open beta like Sparouw said, just done one game on a friend's account.
Also I dont remember I "poped" on ALB after a little time. I started to play to ALB during its closed beta, and then, I've joined the French Army and I was playing time to time for my pleasure or for studdying some military stuff for my work, its like I was doing my homeworks, so no real come back..
Cause the only things that is sure about Wargame EE/ALB/RD, is that it is really usefull for a soldier who need to learn to know the difference between a T72 and a T80.
Past, past is far.

TheDemolitionmech
Sergeant

Postby TheDemolitionmech » Mon 5 May 2014 23:07

DarrickS wrote:I wont come on RD, no way.

Out of curiosity, is it because you do not like Wargame: red dragon or because you do not have enough time. Or both?

Firestarter
Lieutenant

Postby Firestarter » Mon 5 May 2014 23:22

TheDemolitionmech wrote:Do you guys think airborne infantry is a necessity during these 1v1 matches?

I play Red Dragons almost exclusively in ranked and I rarely ever try to contest early game helo drops with drops of my own. My usual counter against a helo drop, specially vs a blufor opponent, is to wait for them to land then burn them to smithereens with 2-3 PHLs/PHZs. If it doesn't do enough damage at least you have the upper hand in terms of morale, and Red Dragons infantry are just beasts :D

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”