Things Your Teammates Do InGame That Drives You Nuts

mrgray2011
Sergeant

Re: Things Your Teammates Do InGame That Drives You Nuts

Postby mrgray2011 » Fri 9 May 2014 01:07

So much hate here, better leave while im alive!
P.S. rage quits.

FUBAR1939
Warrant Officer

Postby FUBAR1939 » Fri 9 May 2014 01:18

Back them in ALB:

*I'm Air Deck.

Or when you mark your sector, and the guy goes to the same place as you do, without any freaking comunication.

bobjoeharris
Warrant Officer

Postby bobjoeharris » Fri 9 May 2014 01:22

Mumbles wrote:My only pet peeve is when people just straight up don't do things. If you have cash left to spend you're doing something wrong.

Or winning enough that you don't need to buy anything :twisted:
I am [LCol] 'Harris' In ALB and RD, and 'Lt Col. Harris; in EE
bobjoeharris wrote:fighting for dry, colorless landscapes with boring grey houses, as dry napalm is dropped to further dry up the land, all while the silent ships watch from the silent sea :(

panzersaurkrautwefer
Major-General

Postby panzersaurkrautwefer » Fri 9 May 2014 01:41

Ignoring flares.

When I drop a flare that's all "I will defend here" and then suddenly his whole blob of forces fast moves there, leaving another sector open, I know it's going to be a bad game.

Also when I post like, seven flares that say "ROCKETS STAY AWAY" and they're busy shoving troops into that area as fast as possible.

Additionally:

Whining when I don't follow their suicidal attack. I'm not sitting still because I'm a coward (in a video game somehow), I just know you're pushing your tanks right into ATGM town and think it's a right stupid idea to waste my units on such an affair.

Same with people ordering the team around. It's a game, not the real military, and Dingochavez6 is not in my chain of command, so I do believe I will not rush my tanks to support his terribly intelligent plan of dropping helicopters on the enemy.

(I mean if it's a good plan, or something reasonable I'll follow it in a heartbeat because I can be a team player, but I do have free agency and the right not to contribute to losing through stupids.)
Do I look like a reasonable man to you, or a peppermint nightmare?

Excroat3
Captain

Postby Excroat3 » Fri 9 May 2014 01:46

FUBAR1939 wrote:Back them in ALB:

*I'm Air Deck.

Whats the star for? BTW, when I had a air deck, I actually supported people actively (only did it in 10v10s so my ground units would not be missed) unlike the people who throw all their planes at one target and then leave when they fail.

Numbers
Warrant Officer

Postby Numbers » Fri 9 May 2014 01:49

duro909 wrote:Using MLRS in very idiotic way and draining my and others teammates FOB

My suggestion to avoid this if you find it that bothersome is to turn off Ammo resupply on your FOB. It will still be able to resupply trucks and helicopters, but won't resupply your idiot ally's artillery.

shomu1
Major-General

Postby shomu1 » Fri 9 May 2014 02:07

-Using my FOB without asking
-Quitting before the game's over even if you're losing. Take your defeat like a man rather than running like a little girl.
-Not communicating
-People that are generally dips.
Last edited by OpusTheFowl on Sat 10 May 2014 16:38, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Language

IT IS FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Free Syria
Corporal

Postby Free Syria » Fri 9 May 2014 02:20

i dont know about that whole fob isssue. i'm guilty of sending an attack chopper to get repaired and supplied and the occassional log helo to get resupplied without asking, but i do understand that resupplying and draining someone else's fob for arty is horrible.

and i reciprocate (without needing my permission) when someone uses my fob for repairs and resupply but i do draw a line at the arty drain. i hate what arty does to a fob. and i've seen people drain people's fobs with arty, while not moving and in the process gets their arty destroyed along with the fob.

found another thing pisses me off:

*not knowing how to use recon or recon helo

should i edit the original post and make it into a list? theres got to be things other than fob drainage that pisses people off.

frostypooky
Lieutenant General

Postby frostypooky » Fri 9 May 2014 02:30

Of course watching your own teammates quit is annoying, but I actually find it more annoying when the enemy team starts dropping players just because you make a minor breakthrough in one front (esp. if its destruction and they can find a way to make us pay for those gains). There's no satisfaction in knowing that getting a slight edge will basically cause the enemy team to freak out and cripple itself further, kind of an empty victory.

Then again, the quitters are usually the bads, so I guess the enemy isn't losing that much in skill.

Drrty-D
Major

Postby Drrty-D » Fri 9 May 2014 02:40

Playing with Zebtucker and realising that he dont use recons...later telling me that recons are for weaklings :x .

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”