Here is a list outlining what is generally being looked at.
SPECIFICS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED, NEITHER WILL A TIMELINE. THIS IS ONLY HERE TO GIVE AN IDEA OF WHAT MIGHT BE COMING UP. EVEN THIS MIGHT BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. BALANCE TESTING IS NOT SOMETHING THAT CAN BE PLANNED FOR.
Flieger wrote:To stop the rumours, I hereby say the DLC will include:
1) upgrading the NSWP-states to 90ies standards by adding ca. 20 units each
2) adding land based anti-ship missile launchers
3) tank rebalance
4) infantry rebalance (removal of SF 1.4 damage bonus modifier)
5) "heavy SAM" rebalance
6) re-rolls, re-armament and other buffs for the US and USSR
7) Low level APC price rebalance
I know you want details, but I am not sure if I am at the liberty to give such details.