[DLC 1] Words are lacking ...

feeblezak
Lieutenant

Re: [DLC 1] Words are lacking ...

Postby feeblezak » Wed 23 Jul 2014 22:14

Paragon of Excellence
Give the MiG-19PFM its 5600m Missile back!!
If Someone could tell the drivers of the T-72M1M's and T-72B's to close their hatches, cheers.

zebtucker
Lieutenant

Postby zebtucker » Wed 23 Jul 2014 22:17

You should never let the self inflicted minority status trample on the many .If its linux or islam or some weird creationist cult i dont care dont give them anything dont let them hurt the many !

beeroshima
Master Sergeant

Postby beeroshima » Wed 23 Jul 2014 22:18

[EUG]MadMat wrote:
Rorschach wrote:So when's DLC 2 coming out?

In due time ...

Do you really still expect us to give any sort of remotely time-related indications when a potentially 24H delay caused this thread to go from 22 to 56 pages just by the time I took me to travel from work to home?

Absolutely not. And fair enough at this point, whats done is done, however I strongly disagree that any "doomsayings" about units compares to the crapstorm now. As someone else said, at least then people would be discussing wargame. Debate (what you guys refer to as "whining") about mechanics and units is productive and a sunny day compared to the last 72 hours on this forum.

thenosh
Lieutenant

Postby thenosh » Wed 23 Jul 2014 22:19

Oy MadMat, do you by any chance need a helping hand with researches or a new Marshal somewhat?
"Where is my T-80UK CV with top mounted BUK-M1?"

-Wargame global chat, somewhen somewhere-

Fussel
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby Fussel » Wed 23 Jul 2014 22:19

Rorschach wrote:So when's DLC 2 coming out?

Judging from DLC1 it must be already imminent.

yeppers
First Sergeant

Postby yeppers » Wed 23 Jul 2014 22:19

zebtucker wrote:You should never let the self inflicted minority status trample on the many .If its linux or islam or some weird creationist cult i dont care dont give them anything dont let them hurt the many !

How and why did you bring Islam into this?

xthetenth
First Sergeant

Postby xthetenth » Wed 23 Jul 2014 22:20

zebtucker wrote:You should never let the self inflicted minority status trample on the many .If its linux or islam or some weird creationist cult i dont care dont give them anything dont let them hurt the many !

I hear there's a clan suited for you. Not a gaming clan though. Not even spelled with a c for that matter.

wargamer1985
Brigadier

Postby wargamer1985 » Wed 23 Jul 2014 22:21

I honestly do not get all this hate that is be presented here, Eugen NEVER promised anything was going to be released today, intact many of us thought it wouldn't be here until next week minimum. MadMat said there was only a few things to do left, yes but technical issues are very likely to occur when working on a 2 GB+ file, being blunt I don't understand all the hate the community is giving him, they aren't going to release the patch notes and that's that, no amount of begging, spamming or threatening, by acting this way we make this community look like a bunch of arrogant children, which I have never believed to be the case.
The DLC will be out soon enough, in the mean time do something productive, heck read a book! Go outside, nothing is gained to be sitting on a computer and saying Eugen is the next EA :? Hopefully we can all sink our teeth in to this game again with full pleasure by tomorrow afternoon 8-)
APPLY TO THE GLORIOUS CULT OF THE WARHAWK! LIBERATING NAZIS SINCE 1939!

RangerPL
Major

Postby RangerPL » Wed 23 Jul 2014 22:22

wargamer1985 wrote:I honestly do not get all this hate that is be presented here, Eugen NEVER promised anything was going to be released today, intact many of us thought it wouldn't be here until next week minimum. MadMat said there was only a few things to do left, yes but technical issues are very likely to occur when working on a 2 GB+ file, being blunt I don't understand all the hate the community is giving him, they aren't going to release the patch notes and that's that, no amount of begging, spamming or threatening, by acting this way we make this community look like a bunch of arrogant children, which I have never believed to be the case.
The DLC will be out soon enough, in the mean time do something productive, heck read a book! Go outside, nothing is gained to be sitting on a computer and saying Eugen is the next EA :? Hopefully we can all sink our teeth in to this game again with full pleasure by tomorrow afternoon 8-)

It isn't anger so much as a "I knew this would happen".

KittyKitsune
Captain

Postby KittyKitsune » Wed 23 Jul 2014 22:22

I hope a tiny part of madmatt, enjoys how mad he can make people by telling them "Tomorrow"
SUFNEP - Superior Unit For No Extra Points
WUWME - Worse Unit While More Expensive

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”