[DLC 1] Words are lacking ...

Ratstranger
Corporal

Re: [DLC 1] Words are lacking ...

Postby Ratstranger » Thu 24 Jul 2014 08:49

What if no DLC coming at all? This Thrawn guy told that "Unit of the Day" models isn't so hard to make. Takes few days. He even remade some of this models for mere hours!

Maybe Eugens were forced to throw all their personnel at this new "Act of Agression" project so they just have no people for DLC. They made few pics to create the illusion of work on DLC. And now they have to find explanation for having no DLC at all.

Please Mad Mad, if it's true, just tell us. We will understand :(

anto-shturmovik
Warrant Officer

Postby anto-shturmovik » Thu 24 Jul 2014 09:06

Ratstranger wrote:What if no DLC coming at all? This Thrawn guy told that "Unit of the Day" models isn't so hard to make. Takes few days. He even remade some of this models for mere hours!

Thrawn made reskins, not new models... :roll: The reason is simple : modders don't know (yet) how to import new models.
Oh, and BTW, he was banned for a reason. No need to put him on a pedestal.

And regarding your hypothesis... Is that a joke ? Or are you smoking something ?
Image courtesy of Vincent Meslet and Graphic.

Woozle
Captain

Postby Woozle » Thu 24 Jul 2014 09:09

Ratstranger wrote:What if no DLC coming at all? This Thrawn guy told that "Unit of the Day" models isn't so hard to make. Takes few days. He even remade some of this models for mere hours!

Maybe Eugens were forced to throw all their personnel at this new "Act of Agression" project so they just have no people for DLC. They made few pics to create the illusion of work on DLC. And now they have to find explanation for having no DLC at all.

They made a heck of alot more then a "few pics", its like people said about faking moon landings, it would be easier to just land on the moon then fake it. Do you seriously believe what you are saying.

Thrawn made no new models and his skins were not very good either, usually simple recolors that I could easily have done or overlays, he was also banned for a reason.

Graphic
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Graphic » Thu 24 Jul 2014 09:14

It's plausible.

The moon landings were faked because the universe is actually inside a shell and the sky is made of glass.
k

Ratstranger
Corporal

Postby Ratstranger » Thu 24 Jul 2014 09:15

I speak recently with the Linux-savvy guy. He said that the explanation about "Installation damage" is total BS. Why would Mad Mat claim something weird like this? There is some reason for his behavior. Maybe he's under publisher pressure or something, because, you know, they have to make this new game on time.

This theory is far-fetched, yes. But there must be some explanation for this!

Argus
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Argus » Thu 24 Jul 2014 09:16

Woozle wrote:

They made a heck of alot more then a "few pics", its like people said about faking moon landings, it would be easier to just land on the moon then fake it. Do you seriously believe what you are saying.

Thrawn made no new models and his skins were not very good either, usually simple recolors that I could easily have done or overlays, he was also banned for a reason.

Actually no,it would not have been :)
Imho the ''fact'' that the man landed on the moon is still debatable. In all seriousness.
Its debatable for great many reasons. Biggest one I can think of: the time was running out and the Americans wanted to win the space race. They just staged it all for propaganda. I do not believe that the russians still wouldnt want to go to the moon,even if the americans were there before them. But the russians never did get to the moon. Why? Because it was just not possible. Do you really think they would just give up,and give up all the work and money they put into the project just cause some1 was there first? no. You still do it.

Its all really fishy to me. The fact that no1 ever landed on the moon after that is fishy aswell.

talos2789
Corporal

Postby talos2789 » Thu 24 Jul 2014 09:18

If they seriously only upgraded the deltas carbines to mp5 with no change to their AT then Eugene is officially being run by dumbXXX french XXXXXXXX who clearly dont know jack about delta force.

Vladimirova
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby Vladimirova » Thu 24 Jul 2014 09:19

Installation damage is BS? What is Eugen hiding? Are they the ones who shot down MH17??!?!?

xthetenth
First Sergeant

Postby xthetenth » Thu 24 Jul 2014 09:25

Argus wrote:Actually no,it would not have been :)
Imho the ''fact'' that the man landed on the moon is still debatable. In all seriousness.
Its debatable for great many reasons. Biggest one I can think of: the time was running out and the Americans wanted to win the space race. They just staged it all for propaganda. I do not believe that the russians still wouldnt want to go to the moon,even if the americans were there before them. But the russians never did get to the moon. Why? Because it was just not possible. Do you really think they would just give up,and give up all the work and money they put into the project just cause some1 was there first? no. You still do it.

Its all really fishy to me. The fact that no1 ever landed on the moon after that is fishy aswell.

What are Apollos 12 and 14 through 17? Oh man, this prestige project was so difficult that they only did it five more times.

What would make actually going to the moon impossible anyway? Oh no, it's literally a scaled-up version of a problem we've already solved, somebody help, we just can't do it!

I mean really, just for you, you deserve to have a comedy video:

Who am I kidding, of course it's bunk. They hired Stanley Kubrick to fake the moon landings, and they filmed it on the Moon for authenticity's sake. Clearly.

Sev
First Sergeant

Postby Sev » Thu 24 Jul 2014 09:26

Argus wrote:
Woozle wrote:

Actually no,it would not have been :)

not to derail this rage thread about the DLC being late with a moon lander post, but you can see the bloody landers with a telescope from earth, I have personally seen Apollo 11 and Apollo 15's landers from my university's observatory, and by the Apollo 15 lander is a laser ranging experiment that was put down is still being used to this day to figure distances out between the earth and the moon to millimeter accuracy.

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”