When can we expect an Inf Rebalance patch?

User avatar
Muppet
Warrant Officer
Posts: 426
Joined: Mon 26 Aug 2013 14:18
Contact:

When can we expect an Inf Rebalance patch?

Postby Muppet » Thu 14 Aug 2014 18:44

Hi,
I already used the Search function but I didnt found anything. I wanted to know if one of the Devs or Marshals knows if there is going to be an Infantryrebalancepatch anytime soon.

I mean the game is now out for months and we havent seen anything like that in the past. Its quite funny to see whole squads of Motostrelki and other Redfor Infantry gets murdered by other Regulars with MG3/Minimi. The best thing IMO would be to bring all the other MGs to similiar Level or nerf the MG3 and the Minimi.

Another option would be to give all Units who use a MG3/Minimi a 5 point Pricenerf. Or we could stop balancing the effectiveness of Infantry around their MGs.
Image
Spoiler : :
Thx eMeM for this signature :D

User avatar
Sauerkraut KIng
Private First-Class
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat 12 Jul 2014 12:46
Contact:

Re: When can we expect an Inf Rebalance patch?

Postby Sauerkraut KIng » Thu 14 Aug 2014 18:49

I think the devs should focuse on the SF Inf spam before even thinking of nerfing these two MGs which only do their job.
Image

Virunis
Master Sergeant
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun 18 May 2014 15:40
Contact:

Re: When can we expect an Inf Rebalance patch?

Postby Virunis » Thu 14 Aug 2014 18:52

Autocannons and high ROF machine guns murder infantry, get used to it. They die the same way to mortars, frag grenandes and napalm rocket launchers.

Just dont blob infantry, and dont send them without support, 2 Motschutzen being followed by 2 BMP2 murder a lot of things inside forest. Same works with the same motschutzen being followed, for example, by 2 T34 (widely know as the Seals killer)

I love to kill Elite infantry with regulars just because the player was stupid enough to send them alone and I could lend support fire from autocannons, mortars or frag grenades. Wasnt the regulars who killed them, was the pieces supporting them.

Infantry wasnt made to win battles alone.

User avatar
Muppet
Warrant Officer
Posts: 426
Joined: Mon 26 Aug 2013 14:18
Contact:

Re: When can we expect an Inf Rebalance patch?

Postby Muppet » Thu 14 Aug 2014 18:53

Virunis wrote:Autocannons and high ROF machine guns murder infantry, get used to it. They die the same way to mortars, frag grenandes and napalm rocket launchers.

Just dont blob infantry, and dont send them without support, 2 Motschutzen being followed by 2 BMP2 murder a lot of things inside forest. Same works with the same motschutzen being followed, for example, by 2 T34 (widely know as the Seals killer)

I love to kill Elite infantry with regulars just because the player was stupid enough to send them alone and I could lend support fire from autocannons, mortars or frag grenades. Wasnt the regulars who killed them, was the pieces supporting them.

Infantry wasnt made to win battles alone.


Its about that you get something much better for the same price.
Image
Spoiler : :
Thx eMeM for this signature :D

Virunis
Master Sergeant
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun 18 May 2014 15:40
Contact:

Re: When can we expect an Inf Rebalance patch?

Postby Virunis » Thu 14 Aug 2014 18:57

Muppet wrote:
Virunis wrote:Autocannons and high ROF machine guns murder infantry, get used to it. They die the same way to mortars, frag grenandes and napalm rocket launchers.

Just dont blob infantry, and dont send them without support, 2 Motschutzen being followed by 2 BMP2 murder a lot of things inside forest. Same works with the same motschutzen being followed, for example, by 2 T34 (widely know as the Seals killer)

I love to kill Elite infantry with regulars just because the player was stupid enough to send them alone and I could lend support fire from autocannons, mortars or frag grenades. Wasnt the regulars who killed them, was the pieces supporting them.

Infantry wasnt made to win battles alone.


Its about that you get something much better for the same price.


Think about, in real life 10 fallsjagers found themselves fighting 40 czech regulars inside a village, makes no sense that they can kill all 40 in 30 seconds without taking any losses. Takes time to win firefights like that, but before the elite nerf the did it. 4 squads of elite infantry just rolled over any defense, and that wasnt realistic at all.

In real life, that same elite squad would have to call for air or artillery support to keep rolling. The way it is now, the same degree of realism wans brought into the game.

Elite infantry is still usefull, but now on more specific uses.

Lord Helmchen
Major-General
Posts: 3887
Joined: Tue 5 Mar 2013 00:23
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: When can we expect an Inf Rebalance patch?

Postby Lord Helmchen » Thu 14 Aug 2014 19:05

Die Muppet, die. :evil:
Bloody bavarians. :mrgreen:
Image

User avatar
Muppet
Warrant Officer
Posts: 426
Joined: Mon 26 Aug 2013 14:18
Contact:

Re: When can we expect an Inf Rebalance patch?

Postby Muppet » Thu 14 Aug 2014 19:09

Lord Helmchen wrote:Die Muppet, die. :evil:
Bloody bavarians. :mrgreen:


Little bit strong feelings for a game :lol:
Image
Spoiler : :
Thx eMeM for this signature :D

Lord Helmchen
Major-General
Posts: 3887
Joined: Tue 5 Mar 2013 00:23
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: When can we expect an Inf Rebalance patch?

Postby Lord Helmchen » Thu 14 Aug 2014 19:12

Muppet wrote:
Lord Helmchen wrote:Die Muppet, die. :evil:
Bloody bavarians. :mrgreen:


Little bit strong feelings for a game :lol:

:lol:
I won't play with you ever again!!11one! :lol:
Image

User avatar
Muppet
Warrant Officer
Posts: 426
Joined: Mon 26 Aug 2013 14:18
Contact:

Re: When can we expect an Inf Rebalance patch?

Postby Muppet » Thu 14 Aug 2014 19:13

Lord Helmchen wrote:
Muppet wrote:
Lord Helmchen wrote:Die Muppet, die. :evil:
Bloody bavarians. :mrgreen:


Little bit strong feelings for a game :lol:

:lol:
I won't play with you ever again!!11one! :lol:


Ok :( Then I need to play with one of my other 130 friends :( Such a loss :(

:D
Image
Spoiler : :
Thx eMeM for this signature :D

User avatar
TomatenMark
Master Sergeant
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed 8 Jan 2014 19:27
Contact:

Re: When can we expect an Inf Rebalance patch?

Postby TomatenMark » Thu 14 Aug 2014 19:14

MG 3 is UP :twisted:
Image

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests