Unit of the Day (RD version - DLC #3)

User avatar
Aikmofobi
Lieutenant
Posts: 1363
Joined: Thu 12 Jul 2012 23:04
Location: Northern Sweden
Contact:

Re: Unit of the Day (RD version - DLC #3)

Postby Aikmofobi » Wed 15 Oct 2014 17:28

S4BoT wrote:Hey Wister

Just so you know, you are supposed to post at least 1 unit a day (hence unit of the day), more in one day is recommended but not necessary, but I am sure that MadMat already told you this.

Just trying to help

Cheers.

Seriously?
Last edited by Aikmofobi on Wed 15 Oct 2014 17:31, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
S4BoT
First Sergeant
Posts: 228
Joined: Thu 16 May 2013 21:13
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Unit of the Day (RD version - DLC #3)

Postby S4BoT » Wed 15 Oct 2014 17:29

Aikmofobi wrote:
S4BoT wrote:Hey Wister

Just so you know, you are supposed to post at least 1 unit a day (hence unit of the day), more in one day is recommended but not necessary, but I am sure that MadMat already told you this.

Just trying to help

Cheers.

Really?


yes ;) really ;)

keebs63
Brigadier
Posts: 3091
Joined: Mon 3 Mar 2014 08:33
Contact:

Re: Unit of the Day (RD version - DLC #3)

Postby keebs63 » Wed 15 Oct 2014 17:33

As far as I know, Denmark did not operate Stinger C, at least not in the timeframe, your "notes" are wrong
Image
"arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarted" -Someone, somewhere in Wargame Chat 2015

awesomesauce47
Sergeant
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat 15 Feb 2014 01:13
Contact:

Re: Unit of the Day (RD version - DLC #3)

Postby awesomesauce47 » Wed 15 Oct 2014 17:35

@Keebs I guess time will tell

User avatar
OpusTheFowl
General
Posts: 6660
Joined: Sun 26 Feb 2012 19:52
Location: White Rock, Canada
Contact:

Re: Unit of the Day (RD version - DLC #3)

Postby OpusTheFowl » Wed 15 Oct 2014 17:46

Any issues, comments or whatnot on what just transpired are to be directed to ME and absolutely not posted about here. All references were deleted.

Carry onas if nothing happened...
Image

User avatar
Canute
Sergeant Major
Posts: 276
Joined: Tue 2 Apr 2013 15:47
Contact:

Re: Unit of the Day (RD version - DLC #3)

Postby Canute » Wed 15 Oct 2014 18:12

Not sure I want to be the first to post following such a mysterious message, but...

What happened to the riddles we sometimes got with some of the units before release of other DLCs and games? No written nor picture related riddles are anywhere to be found this time around. I certainly miss the entertainment, and it might help in keeping this thread on topic for more than a few posts at a time.

More riddles can into space! =)
Image

A_Spring_Breeze
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue 14 Oct 2014 13:56

Re: Unit of the Day (RD version - DLC #3)

Postby A_Spring_Breeze » Wed 15 Oct 2014 18:19

Canute wrote:Not sure I want to be the first to post following such a mysterious message, but...

What happened to the riddles we sometimes got with some of the units before release of other DLCs and games? No written nor picture related riddles are anywhere to be found this time around. I certainly miss the entertainment, and it might help in keeping this thread on topic for more than a few posts at a time.

More riddles can into space! =)


Those riddles always struck me as really hard to come up with. It's a huge time investment for something that only lasts a day or two at most.

keebs63
Brigadier
Posts: 3091
Joined: Mon 3 Mar 2014 08:33
Contact:

Re: Unit of the Day (RD version - DLC #3)

Postby keebs63 » Wed 15 Oct 2014 18:21

A_Spring_Breeze wrote:
Canute wrote:Not sure I want to be the first to post following such a mysterious message, but...

What happened to the riddles we sometimes got with some of the units before release of other DLCs and games? No written nor picture related riddles are anywhere to be found this time around. I certainly miss the entertainment, and it might help in keeping this thread on topic for more than a few posts at a time.

More riddles can into space! =)


Those riddles always struck me as really hard to come up with. It's a huge time investment for something that only lasts a day or two at most.

They are fun though. Gives people something to do instead of things like wherez unit today?
Image
"arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarted" -Someone, somewhere in Wargame Chat 2015

User avatar
Woozle
Captain
Posts: 1601
Joined: Sat 1 Feb 2014 09:22
Location: Heierlark Base, North Osea
Contact:

Re: Unit of the Day (RD version - DLC #3)

Postby Woozle » Wed 15 Oct 2014 18:25

I love the f100d, more bargain bin units please! :)

User avatar
Bougnas
Major-General
Posts: 3699
Joined: Sat 26 Apr 2014 18:24
Contact:

Re: Unit of the Day (RD version - DLC #3)

Postby Bougnas » Wed 15 Oct 2014 18:34

I just hope after this DLC, Denmark will be like this 8-) :
Image

Fennec STRONK!
Image

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests