Soviet units you wish had made it into Red Dragon.

Sweedish_Gunner
Brigadier

Re: Soviet units you wish had made it into Red Dragon.

Postby Sweedish_Gunner » Mon 20 Apr 2015 03:40

Mike wrote:
Sweedish_Gunner wrote:
icehawk308 wrote:PS

Whats with the recon T-80 graphic? aka I know the T-80 ingame is TERRIBAD and needs heavy cost buff but why the recon call?

Because if it was given very good or exceptional optics, it might be useful. It would also be 110% marinated in flavour. :D

Isn't the base T-80 pretty cost efficient now?

Now it is. This was back from before the buff to 40% accuracy, it'd still make a great recon tank however. :D

Still waiting on the T-64A buff to 40%, after all, it's same turret mounted on the base T-80... ;)

Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Re: Soviet units you wish had made it into Red Dragon.

Postby Killertomato » Mon 20 Apr 2015 03:45

Still waiting on the T-64A buff to 40%, after all, it's same turret mounted on the base T-80... ;)

I'm still waiting on a drop to 2100m for that same reason. ;)

Not that the T-64A (and some other things) doesn't deserve 40%, mind you. But a lot of USSR units have wonky acc.

In Killertomato's America, for example, the T-64B and T-80B would have identical gun stats, the T-64BM+ would have a 5% acc increase (or 2275m, not particular) over the slick B, the T-55/62M+ would all go to 50% acc...

And this isn't acc, but the T-72A would stop having worse AP than the T-64B.
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”