Panzergrenadiere...

morpher
Major-General

Re: Panzergrenadiere...

Postby morpher » Wed 13 Jan 2016 14:59

Pleb Squasher wrote:-They have a 24 AP launcher at 700 metre range. German/eurcorecore doesn't need any more cards of unit with the PzF3, let alone any more cards of infantry with high AP launchers.

-You still get 3 cards of normal panzer-grenadier, which are identical aside from the launcher and perfectly fine as a unit.

-RoK marines90' only get 2 cards for the same reason, PzF3 spam is too strong, two cards is plenty.

If you want more high AP, go buy a tank or a plane, or just use your 2 cards, there's plenty of availability with 2 cards.

Go home Panzer-grenadier fanboys, they're fine as they are :P

I like the logic of 2 card for high AP units. What about 3 cards of 24AP at 875?They need a nerf?

urho
Second-Lieutenant

Postby urho » Wed 13 Jan 2016 15:06

Pleb Squasher wrote:-They have a 24 AP launcher at 700 metre range. German/eurcorecore doesn't need any more cards of unit with the PzF3, let alone any more cards of infantry with high AP launchers.

-You still get 3 cards of normal panzer-grenadier, which are identical aside from the launcher and perfectly fine as a unit.

-RoK marines90' only get 2 cards for the same reason, PzF3 spam is too strong, two cards is plenty.

If you want more high AP, go buy a tank or a plane, or just use your 2 cards, there's plenty of availability with 2 cards.

Go home Panzer-grenadier fanboys, they're fine as they are :P

Who wanted more AP? Quote please.

Random
Captain

Postby Random » Fri 15 Jan 2016 23:58

CornProducts wrote:
Random wrote:
raventhefuhrer wrote:Yeah I think reducing the potential cards from 3 to 2 was too far, but the other changes were good.

Just saying: Nerfing availaible cards nerfs decks, not units.

Edit: What? How? Why is this thread more then a year old?

Not its first necro. Started in Beta I think, necroed once after price was increased from 15-20 to 20-25, and maybe another necro when AT launcher's got moved around.

Would you mind writing in english?

urho
Second-Lieutenant

Postby urho » Wed 27 Jan 2016 21:53

Random wrote:
CornProducts wrote:
Not its first necro. Started in Beta I think, necroed once after price was increased from 15-20 to 20-25, and maybe another necro when AT launcher's got moved around.

+1

chykka
Brigadier

Postby chykka » Thu 28 Jan 2016 01:52

Thread was started in Wed 17 Dec 2014,
I dunno I had seen this on first page for a bit, it got buried for a bit now it's back. But How many Marders do you want to bring? There are still fist squads too, the panzer Grenz are an a exception and Jager still get the line infantry standard. Most infantry in Shock training are good price, PanzerGrenadiere are at a good spot only other Shock that out price them and preform about the same is east German shock.

morpher wrote:What about 3 cards of 24AP at 875?They need a nerf?

If they are 90's two cards should be fine. If they are 85's infantry they usually get 3.

morpher
Major-General

Postby morpher » Thu 28 Jan 2016 03:02

chykka wrote:Thread was started in Wed 17 Dec 2014,
I dunno I had seen this on first page for a bit, it got buried for a bit now it's back. But How many Marders do you want to bring? There are still fist squads too, the panzer Grenz are an a exception and Jager still get the line infantry standard. Most infantry in Shock training are good price, PanzerGrenadiere are at a good spot only other Shock that out price them and preform about the same is east German shock.

If they are 90's two cards should be fine. If they are 85's infantry they usually get 3.

They are '90 with 3 cards.

urho
Second-Lieutenant

Postby urho » Thu 28 Jan 2016 03:54

morpher wrote:
chykka wrote:Thread was started in Wed 17 Dec 2014,

They are '90 with 3 cards.

:lol: What the hell are you talking about?

1. It's two cards, not three
  2. it's 700m, not 875m
  3. Canadian Airborn 90: 3 cards 875m 20AP
  4. FUSILIERS '90: 3 cards 22AP 20 ROF
  5. JEOGOCKDAE '90: 3 cards 23 AP
  6. MOTOSTRELKI '90: 3 cards 24AP
  7. PANSARSKYTTE '90: 3 cards 19AP 20 ROF
  8. PARATROOPERS '90: 3 cards 22AP 20 ROF
  9. RIFLEMEN & Marines '90: 3 cards 19AP 20 ROF
  10. SPADOCHRONIARZE '90: 3 cards 24 AP
  11. VDV 90: 3 cards 875m 24AP
  12. VYSADKÁRI '90: 3 cards 24AP

chykka
Brigadier

Postby chykka » Thu 28 Jan 2016 04:55

Rima 85 get 3 cards too
Panzer Gren 90's are prototype
Looks like most Fist Support squads are two cards, sapers and SF are two cards, legion. Marines and airborne usually 3 cards.
Highlanders you get two cards. MotSchutzen 90 is two, so if Panzer Grens get three MotSchutzen would be left out as shock infantry go.
Tbh most of the time I don't use all the Panzergrenadier cards anyway and the savings on Pre-90s makes for calling out IFV faster.
The Panzer Grenadier Nerf reminds me of the Su-100 nerf except PanzerGrenadier are still useful.
Spoiler : :

trineroks
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby trineroks » Thu 28 Jan 2016 05:38

Random wrote:
CornProducts wrote:Not its first necro. Started in Beta I think, necroed once after price was increased from 15-20 to 20-25, and maybe another necro when AT launcher's got moved around.

Necro = brought back from the dead. In Cornproduct's post, he means the number of times this issue's been brought up after people sort of got over it.

This same topic was brought up during the Beta, forgotten, then brought back up when Panzergren price was increased by 5 points, forgotten, then brought back up a 3rd time when LAWs got rebalanced.

urho
Second-Lieutenant

Postby urho » Fri 29 Jan 2016 15:45

chykka wrote:Rima 85 get 3 cards too
Panzer Gren 90's are prototype
Looks like most Fist Support squads are two cards, sapers and SF are two cards, legion. Marines and airborne usually 3 cards.
Highlanders you get two cards. MotSchutzen 90 is two, so if Panzer Grens get three MotSchutzen would be left out as shock infantry go.
Tbh most of the time I don't use all the Panzergrenadier cards anyway and the savings on Pre-90s makes for calling out IFV faster.
The Panzer Grenadier Nerf reminds me of the Su-100 nerf except PanzerGrenadier are still useful.
Spoiler : :

In a mech deck you'd need that 3rd card. And let's face it W-Ger, EC and Landjut aren't viable in any environment, where early land grab with wheeled vehicles is important, because they don't have any counter against the btr90s, zhalos and brdm3s. It would be nice if they were at least viable in the big forest areas, but right now they aren't.

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”