Favorite Unit: 65 points or under

FoxZz
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: Favorite Unit: 65 points or under

Postby FoxZz » Mon 2 Mar 2015 18:12

MDKrinkles wrote:Any variant of the ferret (the french/canadian scout unit that looks hilarious and goes 150Km/ph). Especially the french support variant, the one with an autocannon, small caliber KE cannon, and a low range mortar. I think there's one with swingfire AT missiles. Theres one that has a scorpion light tank turret strapped to it. There are so many great ferret variants that die about as quickly as the travel on road. They're what make france special (that and the AMX tanks that sacrifice armor for a pathetic autocannon that wishes it was the moderna).

I think you're confusing the AML90s, French vehicles, and Ferret, British vehicle.

hansbroger
Lieutenant General

Postby hansbroger » Mon 2 Mar 2015 18:16

FoxZz wrote:
MDKrinkles wrote:Any variant of the ferret (the french/canadian scout unit that looks hilarious and goes 150Km/ph). Especially the french support variant, the one with an autocannon, small caliber KE cannon, and a low range mortar. I think there's one with swingfire AT missiles. Theres one that has a scorpion light tank turret strapped to it. There are so many great ferret variants that die about as quickly as the travel on road. They're what make france special (that and the AMX tanks that sacrifice armor for a pathetic autocannon that wishes it was the moderna).

I think you're confusing the AML90s, French vehicles, and Ferret, British vehicle.

You just gave me the best deck idea ever
Projectnordic in game! will likely see you on pact/red dragons/french!

MDKrinkles
Master Sergeant

Postby MDKrinkles » Mon 2 Mar 2015 18:19

hansbroger wrote:
FoxZz wrote:

If that idea is to only use ground units that go 150km/ph then yes, best idea ever. Rushing will never be the same once you start AML90 rushing.
Cult of BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT
www.youtube.com/watch?v=33teK7L4DM4

Bougnas
Major-General

Postby Bougnas » Mon 2 Mar 2015 19:45

MDKrinkles wrote:
hansbroger wrote:

If that idea is to only use ground units that go 150km/ph then yes, best idea ever. Rushing will never be the same once you start AML90 rushing.

And add norwegian M8 :lol:

Timekiller
Corporal

Postby Timekiller » Mon 2 Mar 2015 22:57

Avenger, Strela-1m, M8,btr-685, fenec

another505
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby another505 » Mon 2 Mar 2015 23:23

i assume you meant bmp685?

its not good for its price...M8 and vickers just out beat them by leagues away for 20pts
i know 20 pts is a lot of difference, but the capability difference is waay bigger than 20pts
Of Salt

BadsharkDK
Sergeant

Postby BadsharkDK » Tue 3 Mar 2015 17:34

Definitely Strop 2, it can shoot down all helicopters , plus slow planes, and is fast :)

Bougnas
Major-General

Postby Bougnas » Tue 3 Mar 2015 19:41

Kin-Sam Closed Arrow because it can kill waves of helos 8-)

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”