Ranked 4vs4

User avatar
Legatus
Sergeant
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu 24 Apr 2014 14:56
Contact:

Ranked 4vs4

Postby Legatus » Mon 23 Mar 2015 07:56

Most people i know dont like playing 1vs1 and there are some very good team players out there, why dont eugene let us have ranked 4vs4 and let them have some recognition too? I know theres a 2vs2 but very few people plays it i know that a 4vs4 would be a whole different story. You could even use the 3vs3 maps if the reason is the lack of 4vs4 maps.

User avatar
Coal143
Master Sergeant
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed 27 Aug 2014 11:09
Contact:

Re: Ranked 4vs4

Postby Coal143 » Mon 23 Mar 2015 08:33

I'd very much like to see this
Image

User avatar
5P00N3D
Master Sergeant
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat 9 Aug 2014 11:04
Contact:

Re: Ranked 4vs4

Postby 5P00N3D » Mon 23 Mar 2015 08:37

Think it will be a great addition to this game since no one plays 2v2 ranked games and new players are too afraid to play 1v1 games. ;)
Plus having separate ranks for separate game modes will be nice too.

User avatar
Legatus
Sergeant
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu 24 Apr 2014 14:56
Contact:

Re: Ranked 4vs4

Postby Legatus » Mon 23 Mar 2015 09:14

5P00N3D wrote:Think it will be a great addition to this game since no one plays 2v2 ranked games and new players are too afraid to play 1v1 games. ;)
Plus having separate ranks for separate game modes will be nice too.


Not separate ranks, but separate leader board i wouldn't object.

N734YD
Specialist
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon 26 Jan 2015 19:58
Contact:

Re: Ranked 4vs4

Postby N734YD » Mon 23 Mar 2015 09:17

I REALLY, REALLY LIKE THIS IDEA.
-MIKE

User avatar
[DAY]Topspin2005
General
Posts: 5134
Joined: Thu 30 Jun 2011 15:13
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Ranked 4vs4

Postby [DAY]Topspin2005 » Mon 23 Mar 2015 09:39

Many marshals suggested it several times. It won't happening in Wargame:RD but ... :mrgreen:

thenosh
Lieutenant
Posts: 1456
Joined: Wed 11 Sep 2013 19:32
Contact:

Re: Ranked 4vs4

Postby thenosh » Mon 23 Mar 2015 09:42

Tbh though, why 3v3 or 4v4 if you can't even get a game started on 2v2 most of the time? Also nobody would want to play with randoms on ranked, so you'd have high-end teams vs. noob teams quite often. Because let's face it, there is no matchmaking.
"Where is my T-80UK CV with top mounted BUK-M1?"

-Wargame global chat, somewhen somewhere-

User avatar
Legatus
Sergeant
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu 24 Apr 2014 14:56
Contact:

Re: Ranked 4vs4

Postby Legatus » Mon 23 Mar 2015 10:26

thenosh wrote:Tbh though, why 3v3 or 4v4 if you can't even get a game started on 2v2 most of the time? Also nobody would want to play with randoms on ranked, so you'd have high-end teams vs. noob teams quite often. Because let's face it, there is no matchmaking.


you need to get you own team to play with, there is matchmaking in ranked games, i don't think no one would want to go random teammates tough.

Also 4vs4 is more popular than 2vs2 or 3vs3.
Last edited by Legatus on Mon 23 Mar 2015 10:32, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
[DAY]Topspin2005
General
Posts: 5134
Joined: Thu 30 Jun 2011 15:13
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Ranked 4vs4

Postby [DAY]Topspin2005 » Mon 23 Mar 2015 10:28

Legatus wrote:you need to get you own team to play with, there is matchmaking in ranked games, i don't think no one would want to go random teammates tough.

But matchmaking in ranked isn't really working, because less players play it.
[DAY]DuroSVK told me, that he often face noobs in 1v1 ranked because there is no player on his skill level searching for ranked :roll:

thenosh
Lieutenant
Posts: 1456
Joined: Wed 11 Sep 2013 19:32
Contact:

Re: Ranked 4vs4

Postby thenosh » Mon 23 Mar 2015 10:33

[DAY]Topspin2005 wrote:
Legatus wrote:you need to get you own team to play with, there is matchmaking in ranked games, i don't think no one would want to go random teammates tough.

But matchmaking in ranked isn't really working, because less players play it.
[DAY]DuroSVK told me, that he often face noobs in 1v1 ranked because there is no player on his skill level searching for ranked :roll:


This.

And trust me, being the noob facing a high-end player isn't fun either.
"Where is my T-80UK CV with top mounted BUK-M1?"

-Wargame global chat, somewhen somewhere-

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests