Nerf the gun on Mig-27 series

User avatar
5P00N3D
Master Sergeant
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat 9 Aug 2014 11:04
Contact:

Re: Nerf the gun on Mig-27 series

Postby 5P00N3D » Mon 20 Apr 2015 13:08

thenosh wrote:
5P00N3D wrote:I agree with buffing A-10. 10% Extra ECM or increased acc on those maverick will be very nice. However, other soviet units not being cost effective is their problem not Mig-27's and I'm pretty sure that there have been countless arguments about buffing other soviet units.

I didn't know if this was a thing (spamming Leo 1A5s) but I always play on 3v3 maps (somtimes 2v2) with very good players and haven't seen it working AT ALL


Wait, now this is about nerfing the Mig-27 AND buffing the A-10? Really? Wow.


Imo A-10 is useless with its current stats. I think buffing the acc is a good idea.

stratmania
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 2068
Joined: Thu 1 Nov 2012 17:27
Contact:

Re: Nerf the gun on Mig-27 series

Postby stratmania » Mon 20 Apr 2015 13:15

5P00N3D wrote:Putting up the top AA just to stop a 95 pts AGM plane (usually 1 patriot or a couple of hawks if you put them very close to your tanks but don't expect them to survive long) means you are going to lose your ground very soon.

Alright, I phrased that poorly. Let me reword it: I highly doubt that top AA (read: IHAWK, patriot, even SPAAGs count like the gepards, otomatic) would fail to stop enemy planes, especially an SA AGM plane that loses its missile when it gets stunned. They (with the exception of the Patriot) are cheaper than 95 points. To top it all off, if you are not satisfied with your AA kill rate, employ some CAP. CAS aircraft tend to fall to even 90-100 point fighters (not the top-tier ones)

GARGEAN
Brigadier
Posts: 3496
Joined: Wed 9 Apr 2014 14:19
Contact:

Re: Nerf the gun on Mig-27 series

Postby GARGEAN » Mon 20 Apr 2015 13:16

5P00N3D wrote:Imo A-10 is useless with its current stats.

That was sooo lol. Did you ever played a game you are talking about?

thenosh
Lieutenant
Posts: 1456
Joined: Wed 11 Sep 2013 19:32
Contact:

Re: Nerf the gun on Mig-27 series

Postby thenosh » Mon 20 Apr 2015 13:21

GARGEAN wrote:
5P00N3D wrote:Imo A-10 is useless with its current stats.

That was sooo lol. Did you ever played a game you are talking about?


No, no it clearly is completely useless. How dare you question this fact?! Worst aircraft ingame even!!

Jokes aside.

I really don't see the problem. If a jet can kill your tank with it's cannon, and then even get away with it, there is something wrong. What do you say about a SU-27M then? Firing it's missile from 3'500 km and then turn away?
"Where is my T-80UK CV with top mounted BUK-M1?"

-Wargame global chat, somewhen somewhere-

User avatar
5P00N3D
Master Sergeant
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat 9 Aug 2014 11:04
Contact:

Re: Nerf the gun on Mig-27 series

Postby 5P00N3D » Mon 20 Apr 2015 13:21

GARGEAN wrote:
5P00N3D wrote:Imo A-10 is useless with its current stats.

That was sooo lol. Did you ever played a game you are talking about?


Do you even 4v4 brah?

User avatar
5P00N3D
Master Sergeant
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat 9 Aug 2014 11:04
Contact:

Re: Nerf the gun on Mig-27 series

Postby 5P00N3D » Mon 20 Apr 2015 13:22

thenosh wrote:
GARGEAN wrote:
5P00N3D wrote:Imo A-10 is useless with its current stats.

That was sooo lol. Did you ever played a game you are talking about?


No, no it clearly is completely useless. How dare you question this fact?! Worst aircraft ingame even!!

Jokes aside.

I really don't see the problem. If a jet can kill your tank with it's cannon, and then even get away with it, there is something wrong. What do you say about a SU-27M then? Firing it's missile from 3'500 km and then turn away?


I said nothing about it getting away. I have been talking to like 10 people how it is effective in killing superheavies with kamikaze strat.

User avatar
5P00N3D
Master Sergeant
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat 9 Aug 2014 11:04
Contact:

Re: Nerf the gun on Mig-27 series

Postby 5P00N3D » Mon 20 Apr 2015 13:23

thenosh wrote:
GARGEAN wrote:
5P00N3D wrote:Imo A-10 is useless with its current stats.

That was sooo lol. Did you ever played a game you are talking about?


No, no it clearly is completely useless. How dare you question this fact?! Worst aircraft ingame even!!

Jokes aside.

I really don't see the problem. If a jet can kill your tank with it's cannon, and then even get away with it, there is something wrong. What do you say about a SU-27M then? Firing it's missile from 3'500 km and then turn away?


Not to mention Su-27M costs 200

thenosh
Lieutenant
Posts: 1456
Joined: Wed 11 Sep 2013 19:32
Contact:

Re: Nerf the gun on Mig-27 series

Postby thenosh » Mon 20 Apr 2015 13:30

5P00N3D wrote:
thenosh wrote:
No, no it clearly is completely useless. How dare you question this fact?! Worst aircraft ingame even!!

Jokes aside.

I really don't see the problem. If a jet can kill your tank with it's cannon, and then even get away with it, there is something wrong. What do you say about a SU-27M then? Firing it's missile from 3'500 km and then turn away?


I said nothing about it getting away. I have been talking to like 10 people how it is effective in killing superheavies with kamikaze strat.


Just one single AA unit can crush that dream. That thing isn't even armored, has a long turn radius with an ECM of 20%, the thing has only 4 AP btw (takes something to kill a high-end tank in the front with that, not to say two even...), you can get 2 vets or 3 noobs at only 1 card. You need to shoot down only 2 Jets normally. What here is the problem exactly? It also flies at 900 km/h, so it must've been some kind of heavy bad luck to loose two high-end tanks in one go.

Can you provide a replay? I'd like to see what happened there actually.
"Where is my T-80UK CV with top mounted BUK-M1?"

-Wargame global chat, somewhen somewhere-

User avatar
5P00N3D
Master Sergeant
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat 9 Aug 2014 11:04
Contact:

Re: Nerf the gun on Mig-27 series

Postby 5P00N3D » Mon 20 Apr 2015 13:32

thenosh wrote:
5P00N3D wrote:
thenosh wrote:
No, no it clearly is completely useless. How dare you question this fact?! Worst aircraft ingame even!!

Jokes aside.

I really don't see the problem. If a jet can kill your tank with it's cannon, and then even get away with it, there is something wrong. What do you say about a SU-27M then? Firing it's missile from 3'500 km and then turn away?


I said nothing about it getting away. I have been talking to like 10 people how it is effective in killing superheavies with kamikaze strat.


Just one single AA unit can crush that dream. That thing isn't even armored, has a long turn radius with an ECM of 20%, the thing has only 4 AP btw (takes something to kill a high-end tank in the front with that, not to say two even...), you can get 2 vets or 3 noobs at only 1 card. You need to shoot down only 2 Jets normally. What here is the problem exactly? It also flies at 900 km/h, so it must've been some kind of heavy bad luck to loose two high-end tanks in one go.

Can you provide a replay? I'd like to see what happened there actually.


They do 1HP every time they hit a superheavy. Totally balanced for a 95pt plane.
Last edited by 5P00N3D on Mon 20 Apr 2015 13:39, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
5P00N3D
Master Sergeant
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat 9 Aug 2014 11:04
Contact:

Re: Nerf the gun on Mig-27 series

Postby 5P00N3D » Mon 20 Apr 2015 13:34

thenosh wrote:
5P00N3D wrote:
thenosh wrote:
No, no it clearly is completely useless. How dare you question this fact?! Worst aircraft ingame even!!

Jokes aside.

I really don't see the problem. If a jet can kill your tank with it's cannon, and then even get away with it, there is something wrong. What do you say about a SU-27M then? Firing it's missile from 3'500 km and then turn away?


I said nothing about it getting away. I have been talking to like 10 people how it is effective in killing superheavies with kamikaze strat.


Just one single AA unit can crush that dream. That thing isn't even armored, has a long turn radius with an ECM of 20%, the thing has only 4 AP btw (takes something to kill a high-end tank in the front with that, not to say two even...), you can get 2 vets or 3 noobs at only 1 card. You need to shoot down only 2 Jets normally. What here is the problem exactly? It also flies at 900 km/h, so it must've been some kind of heavy bad luck to loose two high-end tanks in one go.

Can you provide a replay? I'd like to see what happened there actually.


Do you even play 4v4?

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests