Postby Joe Armstrong » Fri 29 Mar 2019 23:47

I have the only one call for Eugen Systems:

LET'S MAKE WARGAME GREAT AGAIN!

Waiting for Wargame 4 8-)

digiwinxseo
Private

Re: Wargame Sequel, Wargame 4, Next Wargame, Expansion Directory

Postby digiwinxseo » Tue 30 Apr 2019 08:10

Red Dragon continues the gameplay established in previous Wargame titles, with all features from Wargame: AirLand Battle retained. The gameplay is still revolved around various modes of holding control zones on a large map, with a command vehicle in order to gain reinforcement points. Each faction starts a battle with a deck of units with each unit worth a given number of command points, and the player can place out a limited number of units from that deck on the battlefield. Then as command zones are conquered, command points will be added during the battle at a faster rate, which gives the player opportunity to reinforce. At least two command zones are reinforcement zones, which the player needs to hold in order to bring in reinforcements.

EagleSix
Private

Re: Wargame Sequel, Wargame 4, Next Wargame, Expansion Directory

Postby EagleSix » Wed 21 Aug 2019 16:48

Ideas for our favorite developers, hoping that the sequel to Wargame is born.

Larger map size of wargame.
Depending on the positioning of the map and the type of aircraft or helicopter, a waiting time for intervention before arrival on the zone.
Ability for each faction to play a different style of play (Guerrilla etc ...)
Possibility of using drones and anti-drone unit (Infantry or AA).
Satellite data updated.
If the combat zones are still inhabited or not, a penalty / point bonus according to the damage done on civilian homes / hospital.
Urban combat more advanced.
Deploy parachutists in HALO.
Push tactical ability.
The player will have to give accurate hit coordinates for the artillery.
If we want to go further, taking into account the elements, reduced visibility fields etc ...

Here, the goal is mainly to relaunch this topic. After Red Dragon, we wait for the sequel. Steel Division 2 does not interest me, since kid I was so bombarded by the second world war (School, video games) that I overdosed.

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”