Wargame Sequel, Wargame 4, Next Wargame, Expansion Directory

alphafoxtrot
Private First-Class

Re: Wargame Sequel, Wargame 4, Next Wargame, Expansion Directory

Postby alphafoxtrot » Sun 21 Jan 2018 10:16

KattiValk wrote:
alphafoxtrot wrote:... and not to mention that EUGEN currently has a bit of a US hate boner at best as well... but that's beside the point for now.
Let’s not call Eugen US hating so fast. It’s more them being negligent than anything. Not putting in the effort to modernize the US to the standard some of the other nations are.

Eh, it's more based on the actions they've done so far than anything. Even the Spacebattles Forums think that Eugen has a hate-boner of some level to the US in Wargame, and they're the sort of look and analyze everything.

Scheintot887
Corporal

Postby Scheintot887 » Mon 22 Jan 2018 10:54

urogard wrote:Actually it's not my opinion but EUGEN opinion.
And EUGEN doesn't care if you'd like to have what they declared to be a strategic asset.

Well, you did not realy declared it as Eugens opinion but okay. And I still have the opportunity to talk about my suggestions. If Eugen reads this and may overthink their decision or get other ideas by it (or don't) is their business.

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mike » Tue 23 Jan 2018 18:11

Scheintot887 wrote:
urogard wrote:Actually it's not my opinion but EUGEN opinion.
And EUGEN doesn't care if you'd like to have what they declared to be a strategic asset.

Well, you did not really declared it as Eugen's opinion but okay. And I still have the opportunity to talk about my suggestions. If Eugen reads this and may overthink their decision or get other ideas from it (or don't) is their business.

Eugen has shot down mines many, many times.
Courtesy of KattiValk

urogard
Brigadier

Postby urogard » Tue 23 Jan 2018 20:34

Mike wrote:Eugen has shot down mines many, many times.

I've tried to find the ALB/EE topic about common rejected suggestions but I must be blind or bad at searching.
Can you help out?

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mike » Wed 24 Jan 2018 00:12

urogard wrote:

I've tried to find the ALB/EE topic about common rejected suggestions but I must be blind or bad at searching.
Can you help out?

viewtopic.php?f=155&t=52309&hilit=Paradrops#p816732
Courtesy of KattiValk

Scheintot887
Corporal

Postby Scheintot887 » Fri 26 Jan 2018 16:22

Mike wrote:
urogard wrote:

Can you help out?

viewtopic.php?f=155&t=52309&hilit=Paradrops#p816732

And like you can see a suggestion which was previously denied got lined out. And to repeat myself:
I did a suggestion. I don't know why people repeating "Eugen denied mines". I've already said I don't care, I still suggest mines and AP mines.

PS: any new nations?
Seems to be old. And it is. Things change over time.

XanderTuron
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby XanderTuron » Fri 26 Jan 2018 17:50

Scheintot887 wrote:I did a suggestion. I don't know why people repeating "Eugen denied mines". I've already said I don't care, I still suggest mines and AP mines.

Okay, and what would mines actually add to the game asides from encouraging static game play that becomes very stale very fast?
My mouth is moving, but nothing relevant is coming out. Also I cannot guarantee that my research is perfect or even remotely accurate.

I have low quality Wargame Red Dragon casts on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/XanderTuron

Scheintot887
Corporal

Postby Scheintot887 » Fri 26 Jan 2018 18:21

XanderTuron wrote:
Scheintot887 wrote:I did a suggestion. I don't know why people repeating "Eugen denied mines". I've already said I don't care, I still suggest mines and AP mines.

Okay, and what would mines actually add to the game asides from encouraging static game play that becomes very stale very fast?

Sorry but it is so redicules that some people try to argue an opinion. In my opinion (and taste) <- I would like to see mines and AP mines. And I see it more as "okay, our attack failed, lets fall back and don't forget to lay down some mines". So it would actually stop an offensive and give the loosing opposition more time to handle the situation. As a tactical asset. (mostly speaking of tactical games, low income, low startpoints).

You don't have to agree with me or share the same opinion, but geez, people should learn to shut the fuck up if they don't have anything to say to it.
Last edited by Scheintot887 on Fri 26 Jan 2018 18:26, edited 3 times in total.

Scheintot887
Corporal

Postby Scheintot887 » Fri 26 Jan 2018 18:22

#delete

XanderTuron
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby XanderTuron » Fri 26 Jan 2018 20:17

Scheintot887 wrote:Sorry but it is so redicules that some people try to argue an opinion. In my opinion (and taste) <- I would like to see mines and AP mines. And I see it more as "okay, our attack failed, lets fall back and don't forget to lay down some mines". So it would actually stop an offensive and give the loosing opposition more time to handle the situation. As a tactical asset. (mostly speaking of tactical games, low income, low startpoints).

You don't have to agree with me or share the same opinion, but geez, people should learn to shut the fuck up if they don't have anything to say to it.

And in my opinion, adding mines would be detrimental to gameplay by discouraging players from attacking.
My mouth is moving, but nothing relevant is coming out. Also I cannot guarantee that my research is perfect or even remotely accurate.

I have low quality Wargame Red Dragon casts on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/XanderTuron

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”