A good number of otherwise capable coalitions (RD, BD, USSR) do not meet the above requirement.
2) Avoid changing the current meta/playstyle. Cheap line squads are are fantastic way to develop map control, and generally carry weak AT. This encourages and rewards complex combined arms play, and as such is desirable to the proliferation of shock squads, which possess significantly better AT capability.
3) Avoid "statclones" where possible. Create similar capabilities among dissimilar units.
This would not introduce any new capabilities into the meta, and would therefore not require players to adapt to a new playstyle. No squads with 16 or greater AP have been buffed. This encourages players to use them as part of a combined force, rather than rely exclusively on a single unit(similar to how motoshutzen '75 currently work). Although the new quads all possess nearly identical HE/cost, each has its own flavor.
- RD: +5% accuracy to Type 73 lmg
- BD: Revert KAFV 40/50 price nerf (still shitty infantry, but more effective against the type of low-AT lines likely after the change) Alternatively, give the agl an acc buff to justify the current price
- USSR: Motostrelki 75 to 5 points, avail to 2 cards of 0/16/12/0/0
NSWP: Pechota Zmech to 5 points (in line with the motostrelki change)
Each of these new squads would have a nearly identical HE/cost to mg3 line and motoshutzen squads, and all would have 14 or less AP.
EDIT: Motostrelki 75 avail reduced to 2 cards of 16/12