Page 2 of 53

Re: DLC Inconsistency thread

Posted: Thu 19 May 2016 22:46
by Sweedish_Gunner
[EUG]MadMat wrote:
cheer up wrote:
E-German T-72M1 decreased in availability from 12 -> 9.

a few tanks had change in availability i've noticed too. like t72 and t72a for ussr

Look in the log, it is stated that MBTs availabilities were modified to match the new prices. Without going into the details.


You should probably get more than 9 T-72M1's in an E-German deck per card since they're only 80pts. You get 7 T-72S1's per card for comparison.

Re: DLC Inconsistency thread

Posted: Thu 19 May 2016 22:46
by cheer up
[EUG]MadMat wrote:
cheer up wrote:
E-German T-72M1 decreased in availability from 12 -> 9.

a few tanks had change in availability i've noticed too. like t72 and t72a for ussr

Look in the log, it is stated that MBTs availabilities were modified to match the new prices. Without going into the details.

Oh, yeah. I just assumed it meant tanks that had the prices changed like Moderna and BM. Didn't really think t72a needed less upvetted tanks though

Re: DLC Inconsistency thread

Posted: Thu 19 May 2016 22:47
by Indian Summer
No airborne deck possible for netherland and german/netherland coalition.

Heimatschützen are motorized , but not possible in german/netherland motor deck.

Re: DLC Inconsistency thread

Posted: Thu 19 May 2016 22:51
by Markenzwieback
Dutch Shock infantry has some transport availability issues.

50.cal armed transport sits on 0/0/9/7/0 while the 25mm cannon armed one comes with 0/0/13/9/0.

Re: DLC Inconsistency thread

Posted: Thu 19 May 2016 22:51
by kvasius
Indian Summer wrote:No airborne deck possible for netherland and german/netherland coalition.

Heimatschützen are motorized , but not possible in german/netherland motor deck.


No transport for them.

By the way, is deck creation UI change planned?

Re: DLC Inconsistency thread

Posted: Thu 19 May 2016 22:55
by morpher
Spoiler : :
inc.png
inc.png (480.79 KiB) Viewed 848 times


Spoiler : :
cry.png
cry.png (339.05 KiB) Viewed 848 times

Re: DLC Inconsistency thread

Posted: Thu 19 May 2016 22:57
by kvasius
morpher wrote:
Spoiler : :
inc.png


Spoiler : :
cry.png


Actually its pretty balanced. Superior RPG for superior small arms.

At least it is not as stupid as this:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/141352578268004354/182924879178235906/20160519213755_1.jpg

Re: DLC Inconsistency thread

Posted: Thu 19 May 2016 22:58
by morpher
kvasius wrote:
morpher wrote:
Spoiler : :
inc.png


Spoiler : :
cry.png


Actually its pretty balanced. Superior RPG for superior small arms.

At least it is not as stupid as this:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/141352578268004354/182924879178235906/20160519213755_1.jpg


Shock.

Add commando marines to your comparison.

Re: DLC Inconsistency thread

Posted: Thu 19 May 2016 23:04
by Razzmann
Dutch Leo 1 scout has only 1925m range with its HE gun.

You get 2 cards of the Dutch 5 point truck.

Re: DLC Inconsistency thread

Posted: Thu 19 May 2016 23:09
by Markenzwieback
1340 suppression on the Lance? :shock: