Changes missing in the patch notes

urogard
Brigadier

Re: Changes missing in the patch notes

Postby urogard » Sat 21 May 2016 18:18

Markenzwieback wrote:The point is that one mechanized deck is currently able to field a way more expensive and effective higher-end tank compared to all others.

I usually dont pick mecha decks to fight with tanks

Markenzwieback wrote: You would make one of the most powerful mechanized decks there is (if not the most powerful since the quasi removal of mixed decks), even more powerful than it already is.

let's keep those judgments for later when the new meta materializes, i'm not disagreeing completely, but ger/dutch seems a lot more powerful than eb.
i.mg3 is as powerful as ever

Markenzwieback
Captain

Postby Markenzwieback » Sat 21 May 2016 18:21

urogard wrote:
Markenzwieback wrote:The point is that one mechanized deck is currently able to field a way more expensive and effective higher-end tank compared to all others.

I usually dont pick mecha decks to fight with tanks

What does that change? You still need and get tanks in mechanized decks.

urogard wrote:
Markenzwieback wrote: You would make one of the most powerful mechanized decks there is (if not the most powerful since the quasi removal of mixed decks), even more powerful than it already is.

let's keep those judgments for later when the new meta materializes, i'm not disagreeing completely, but ger/dutch seems a lot more powerful than eb.

GER/DUTCH is severely gimped by not having access to 2800m+ anti-helicopter range on a carrier that is able to follow advancing units. That HAWK PIP I doesn't count.

I'd still pick EB over it any time of the day when going mechanized and having to be self-sufficient.

urogard wrote:i.mg3 is as powerful as ever

And still not even close in availability and cost-effectiveness compared to Mot.-Schützen, especially when taking cheap IFVs (Stormer + M113 with 20mm or PzGr '90 with Marder 1) into account.

Markenzwieback
Captain

Postby Markenzwieback » Sat 21 May 2016 19:47

Actually on topic: The availability of the Moderna changed. You now get three per Eastern Block deck and four in the Czech national.

Razzmann wrote:Commandos (75) availability increased from 12/8 to 14/10.

That doesn't seem to be the case. Base availability is still sitting at 0/12/8/0/0, same with the '90 version.

Razzmann
General

Postby Razzmann » Sat 21 May 2016 20:02

I wrote the "75" in brackets because they are not called "Commandos 75". I only ment those.

Markenzwieback
Captain

Postby Markenzwieback » Sat 21 May 2016 20:06

Nvm my post. They base commandos are indeed sitting at 0/14/10/0/0, just not in the .50cal armed M113 which I am normally using. Once you pick the .30cal armed one, they availability is higher.

OTHOAB
Staff Sergeant

Postby OTHOAB » Sat 21 May 2016 20:58

Buratino and smerch are no longer prototypes...

Razzmann
General

Postby Razzmann » Sat 21 May 2016 20:59

OTHOAB wrote:Buratino and smerch are no longer prototypes...

They never were.

Eltango
Master Sergeant

Postby Eltango » Sat 21 May 2016 21:04

Netherlands 10 sec. -155mm howitzer (don't remember the name) is now available for armored deck! Hip Hip Hurra!! I gladly paid for the new DLC, this alone is worth the money :) .

frostypooky
Lieutenant General

Postby frostypooky » Sat 21 May 2016 21:40

NK MiG-29 > exceptional air detection

fumagalli
Private First-Class

Postby fumagalli » Sat 21 May 2016 23:11

FoxZz wrote:
FLX wrote:Ah yes I've forgo to mention that, I've added more tanks to motorized.

The limit I've set was to keep the current families ( leopard 1 for instance and put all the tanks of these families with a price limit of 85$

Doesn't AMX40 and AMX32 fits this description ? They belong to the AMX30 familly.

I'd like to see that fixed too. They are rather cheap, fast moving lightly armored tanks after all.

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”