I'm back from a long hiatus

yeppers
First Sergeant

I'm back from a long hiatus

Postby yeppers » Sun 19 Jun 2016 00:59

I've noticed Russia sucks now. Why such the over nerf? Warsaw Pact and bluefor have much more competitively priced units. So did the bluefor cry a lot for this to happen?

captaincarnage
Major

Re: I'm back from a long hiatus

Postby captaincarnage » Sun 19 Jun 2016 01:00

You missed the great mixed blue deck massacre, it was glorious.
I hope your buratino's die screaming.

ElTaco
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby ElTaco » Sun 19 Jun 2016 01:03

yeppers wrote:I've noticed Russia sucks now. Why such the over nerf? Warsaw Pact and bluefor have much more competitively priced units. So did the bluefor cry a lot for this to happen?

Agreed, Jagers still have that dirt cheap M113. It would probably balance them just fine if they get the M113 removed from the Jagers.

Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Killertomato » Sun 19 Jun 2016 01:11

ElTaco wrote:
yeppers wrote:I've noticed Russia sucks now. Why such the over nerf? Warsaw Pact and bluefor have much more competitively priced units. So did the bluefor cry a lot for this to happen?

Agreed, Jagers still have that dirt cheap M113. It would probably balance them just fine if they get the M113 removed from the Jagers.

What would they ride around in, then?
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

ElTaco

Postby ElTaco » Sun 19 Jun 2016 01:38

Killertomato wrote:
ElTaco wrote:

What would they ride around in, then?

In their Tpz Fuchs/Fuchs Milan or their Dornier 205.

Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Killertomato » Sun 19 Jun 2016 01:42

And in mech and armored decks? Jaegers are German line infantry, M113s were Germany's main APC all the way through the Cold War. Can't have one without the other.
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

ElTaco

Postby ElTaco » Sun 19 Jun 2016 01:45

Killertomato wrote:

And in mech and armored decks? Jaegers are German line infantry, M113s were Germany's main APC all the way through the Cold War. Can't have one without the other.

The fact of the matter is that they are way too cost effective with M113s on the Jagers creating a super spammable infantry unit that out performs just about all the others of the same price.
Last edited by ElTaco on Sun 19 Jun 2016 01:46, edited 1 time in total.

yeppers
First Sergeant

Postby yeppers » Sun 19 Jun 2016 01:45

Killertomato wrote:

Give me my spets back, with HE 5.

Mister Maf
Lieutenant

Postby Mister Maf » Sun 19 Jun 2016 01:48

Killertomato wrote:

Friend I think you are being had. :lol:

Anyway, what are you on about OP? Soviets are still the strongest and mixed Blue is gone for good. And all other mixed decks, for that matter.

Hartmann
Lieutenant

Postby Hartmann » Sun 19 Jun 2016 01:50

Took away USSR's special treatment, now it actually plays like a deck that is balanced with both weaknesses and strengths.

Still has an extremely dense roster of good units though.

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”