FLX wrote:Would you care to elaborate or illustrate that extremely helpful point of view ?
My 2 cents
- India is easier to defend and harder to neutralize than Charlie. It's fairly easy to push into the part of Charlie across the river, while the equivalent location for India can be easily guarded/spotted from Bravo.
- Foxtrot is easier to defend than Echo. Units concealed in the Foxtrot forest can cover all of Foxtrot, you can't spot all of Echo from the cover in Echo.
- Control of southern Foxtrot can cut off the ability to shift units between Echo and Charlie. India and Foxtrot can reinforce each other very easily.
- Foxtrot has better road access than Echo
- The forest south of Juliet and overall short LOS lets you stage an attack to retake Foxtrot/India if you lose them. Once you lose Echo, retaking it is hard because it's all open terrain. The city is useless for hiding vehicles.