Wrecks and Rocks cancer map

yeppers
First Sergeant

Re: Wrecks and Rocks cancer map

Postby yeppers » Wed 22 Jun 2016 02:25

CornProducts wrote:
yeppers wrote:
Sweedish_Gunner wrote:Agreed. The map is really unbalanced.

You could word the thread more constructively however.

It got your attention, like clickbait.

Getting attention is one thing, getting your request done is another. Hell, you've got my attention, but do you think I can do anything about it?

A dev that does matter has already asked me to clarify myself and I did. Settle down buddy.

Nemo KB
Corporal

Postby Nemo KB » Wed 22 Jun 2016 02:28

A disingenuous question makes for a valueless discussion. Though in this case, it seems to have made for little discussion at all.

Further, if you've got the attention of a dev already, then it's irrelevant whether you get ours.

I happen to agree that Wrecks and Rocks has an odd layout.
Last edited by Nemo KB on Wed 22 Jun 2016 02:30, edited 1 time in total.
pop %rbp
ret

yeppers
First Sergeant

Postby yeppers » Wed 22 Jun 2016 02:30

Nemo KB wrote:A disingenuous question makes for a valueless discussion. Though in this case, it seems to have made for little discussion at all.

Further, if you've got the attention of a dev already, then it's irrelevant whether you get ours.

You're not fun.

ElTaco
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby ElTaco » Wed 22 Jun 2016 02:32

yeppers wrote:
Nemo KB wrote:A disingenuous question makes for a valueless discussion. Though in this case, it seems to have made for little discussion at all.

You're not fun.

What yeppers said.
Attachments
nofun.jpg
nofun.jpg (12.39 KiB) Viewed 725 times

Nemo KB
Corporal

Postby Nemo KB » Wed 22 Jun 2016 02:33

yeppers wrote:You're not fun.

I already hit my shitposting quota for the week elsewhere :(
pop %rbp
ret

codextero
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby codextero » Wed 22 Jun 2016 03:04

FLX wrote:Would you care to elaborate or illustrate that extremely helpful point of view ?

My 2 cents

- India is easier to defend and harder to neutralize than Charlie. It's fairly easy to push into the part of Charlie across the river, while the equivalent location for India can be easily guarded/spotted from Bravo.
- Foxtrot is easier to defend than Echo. Units concealed in the Foxtrot forest can cover all of Foxtrot, you can't spot all of Echo from the cover in Echo.
- Control of southern Foxtrot can cut off the ability to shift units between Echo and Charlie. India and Foxtrot can reinforce each other very easily.
- Foxtrot has better road access than Echo
- The forest south of Juliet and overall short LOS lets you stage an attack to retake Foxtrot/India if you lose them. Once you lose Echo, retaking it is hard because it's all open terrain. The city is useless for hiding vehicles.

yeppers
First Sergeant

Postby yeppers » Wed 22 Jun 2016 03:06

codextero wrote:
FLX wrote:Would you care to elaborate or illustrate that extremely helpful point of view ?

My 2 cents

- India is easier to defend and harder to neutralize than Charlie. It's fairly easy to push into the part of Charlie across the river, while the equivalent location for India can be easily guarded/spotted from Bravo.
- Foxtrot is easier to defend than Echo. Units concealed in the Foxtrot forest can cover all of Foxtrot, you can't spot all of Echo from the cover in Echo.
- Control of southern Foxtrot can cut off the ability to shift units between Echo and Charlie. India and Foxtrot can reinforce each other very easily.
- Foxtrot has better road access than Echo
- The forest south of Juliet and overall short LOS lets you stage an attack to retake Foxtrot/India if you lose them. Once you lose Echo, retaking it is hard because it's all open terrain. The city is useless for hiding vehicles.

+1 (especially for the picture)

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”