AND THE NEXT NATION PACK WILL FEATURE ...

danipman
Corporal

Re: AND THE NEXT NATION PACK WILL FEATURE ...

Postby danipman » Thu 23 Jun 2016 16:19

For all the talk about balance, this is bullshit. Even more Blufor now?

Not buying it. ........

Markenzwieback
Captain

Postby Markenzwieback » Thu 23 Jun 2016 16:20

Mitchverr wrote:
Markenzwieback wrote:
Mitchverr wrote:Because no matter what people say, Israel wont really add something unique the the game, people already complain about how slow the brit tanks are, the Israelis will be brits with slightly faster firing 105s. Its nothing bad on Israels side they have good kit, but i think people might be suprised at how much they dont act like supermen :lol:

Well to be fair the Merkava Mk.III is using the 120mm and will probably get LAHAT. So that is pretty unique already, isn't it? :D

And obviously they won't act like supermen. But I generally like the addition of Israel because of the unique options you have (BLU TGM, Spike NLOS, some custom mod T-55s, heavy APCs and probably Centurions.

Edit: The Mk.III also has 60 km/h cruising speed. So that shouldn't be a problem! :lol:

The 120 also is slow firing iirc isnt it?

The only thing there which is unique is really the blu tank missile from something better than a sherry or a MBT70, the rest isnt sooo much unique stuff in terms of actual gameplay in my view.

Should be very similar to the L44, so the regular 9 rpm of the 120mm guns we have.

And if Eugen really wants to stretch it, we might see Mk.Is or Mk.IIs in the infantry transport role! :twisted:

Excroat3
Captain

Postby Excroat3 » Thu 23 Jun 2016 16:21

Out of all the BLUEFOR nations, I'm happy that one got chosen that has the most amount of interesting units to bring to the table. But I'm more excited for Israeli Super Sherman vs Finnish StuG...

Markenzwieback
Captain

Postby Markenzwieback » Thu 23 Jun 2016 16:22

another505 wrote:
Markenzwieback wrote:
Mitchverr wrote:Because no matter what people say, Israel wont really add something unique the the game, people already complain about how slow the brit tanks are, the Israelis will be brits with slightly faster firing 105s. Its nothing bad on Israels side they have good kit, but i think people might be suprised at how much they dont act like supermen :lol:

Well to be fair the Merkava Mk.III is using the 120mm and will probably get LAHAT. So that is pretty unique already, isn't it? :D

And obviously they won't act like supermen. But I generally like the addition of Israel because of the unique options you have (BLU TGM, Spike NLOS, some custom mod T-55s, heavy APCs and probably Centurions.

Edit: The Mk.III also has 60 km/h cruising speed. So that shouldn't be a problem! :lol:

LAHAT is ootf,
The development of LAHAT began in the mid-1990s. IAI conducted airborne testing to integrate the missile on attack and transport helicopters. In October 1998, LAHAT was unveiled for the first time at the Association of the US Army (AUSA).

http://www.army-technology.com/projects ... k-missile/

:cry:

There still is the Spike though!
Last edited by Markenzwieback on Thu 23 Jun 2016 16:26, edited 1 time in total.

Mitchverr
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mitchverr » Thu 23 Jun 2016 16:23

danipman wrote:For all the talk about balance, this is bullshit. Even more Blufor now?

Not buying it. ........

Thats not the best reason, but fair enough, it isnt exactly a balance issue having more blu nations to red, i never saw how it was a balance issue, do you get outnumbered in games? No. Its an options issue really, not really balance.

Markenzwieback wrote:Should be very similar to the L44, so the regular 9 rpm of the 120mm guns we have.

And if Eugen really wants to stretch it, we might see Mk.Is or Mk.IIs in the infantry transport role! :twisted:

I doubt it, they had the chance to give the ANZAC a big gun transport and didnt, (vickers mk 11 AKA Viper) it is an issue of balance i suspect. But who knows, it might happen :)

Excroat3 wrote:Out of all the BLUEFOR nations, I'm happy that one got chosen that has the most amount of interesting units to bring to the table. But I'm more excited for Israeli Super Sherman vs Finnish StuG...

Implying South Africa wasnt the most unique with most interesting units :lol: ;)

frostypooky
Lieutenant General

Postby frostypooky » Thu 23 Jun 2016 16:25

looking back aqt the poll, its kind of disappointing that Bg+Romania got so few votes, even spain got more than those combined. the consensus ive seen is that the balkans should be included in full for Redfor...

people should be banned from voting for their own nation... nothing you can do about proxy IPs but still lol

orcbuster

Postby orcbuster » Thu 23 Jun 2016 16:28

frostypooky wrote:looking back aqt the poll, its kind of disappointing that Bg+Romania got so few votes, even spain got more than those combined. the consensus ive seen is that the balkans should be included in full for Redfor...

people should be banned from voting for their own nation... nothing you can do about proxy IPs but still lol

My guess is that most people who would have voted romania/bulgaria voted yugoslavia instead.
Viker for ingen!

Mitchverr

Postby Mitchverr » Thu 23 Jun 2016 16:29

orcbuster wrote:
frostypooky wrote:looking back aqt the poll, its kind of disappointing that Bg+Romania got so few votes, even spain got more than those combined. the consensus ive seen is that the balkans should be included in full for Redfor...

My guess is that most people who would have voted romania/bulgaria voted yugoslavia instead.

Same applies for the israel and finland votes for them and others i suspect.

ALEX8
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby ALEX8 » Thu 23 Jun 2016 16:29

The question is what the coalition will consist of?

molnibalage
General

Postby molnibalage » Thu 23 Jun 2016 16:29

Aubustou wrote:
Great, the most pointless nations got the most vote...

What nations did you want?

I voted on Vietnam, my second cohice would be India.

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”