Eastern Block

molnibalage
General

Re: Eastern Block

Postby molnibalage » Wed 14 Sep 2016 14:34

morpher wrote:
molnibalage wrote:So where is the spam problem? The point of my post that spamming older type of inf which has B or A cat type with better RPG weapons is alwas better choice in A cat games.

Open wargame, create a game with standard rules, play EB.

I play these lobbies. I very rarely see EB and I cannot remember when I saw ever spammed Msch...

ToTheMetal
Command Sergeant Major

Postby ToTheMetal » Wed 14 Sep 2016 14:38

molnibalage wrote:
ToTheMetal wrote:
molnibalage wrote:No matter how cheap is c category inf with 14-16 RPG weapon they are impotent in case any tank approceas except a very few. (Leo1A5, or similar tanks with paper armor.)

Who the fck cares about how Cat C infantry counters Cat C tanks in forests if 100% games you expect to win are played with Cat A decks?

Are you some kind of moron...?

1. I hear cont. complains about Msch. spam.
2. Then was said by here by some users here not '90s and not with BMP-1 the problem.
3. Then I explained thes spam fail in case the meet C category tanks which are commonly used in A cat games either. M1, T-72A.

So where is the spam problem? The point of my post that spamming older type of inf which has B or A cat type with better RPG weapons is alwas better choice in A cat games.

3 squads of spamschutzen rape any tank in 40-50 price range taking little to no casualties lol. Plus you get them in BMP-1s which aren't bad at killing Cat C tanks either. Plus nothing prevents you from fielding some infantry with AT capabilities to do the job. Had Cat C tanks were an answer to the spamschutzen nobody would ever complain about them.

ToTheMetal
Command Sergeant Major

Postby ToTheMetal » Wed 14 Sep 2016 14:40

molnibalage wrote:
morpher wrote:
molnibalage wrote:So where is the spam problem? The point of my post that spamming older type of inf which has B or A cat type with better RPG weapons is alwas better choice in A cat games.

I play these lobbies. I very rarely see EB and I cannot remember when I saw ever spammed Msch...

According to your posts you mostly play Cat C tactical, so I dunno.
You can try playing ranked, if you climb to at least 2nd Lieutenant or smth similar you'll be seeing NSWP every 3rd or 4th game (alongside with CW, Unspec USSR, Scandi).
The higher you climb the more you'll be seeing aforementioned coaltitions as they're the only viable options as of now.

morpher
Major-General

Postby morpher » Wed 14 Sep 2016 14:43

molnibalage wrote:I play these lobbies. I very rarely see EB and I cannot remember when I saw ever spammed Msch...

What lobbies? Half redfor now is EB, the other half is 9/10 ussr, 1/10 RD.

And there is only one way to play EB. Spaaaaam.

BadsharkDK
Sergeant

Postby BadsharkDK » Wed 14 Sep 2016 14:51

morpher wrote:
molnibalage wrote:I play these lobbies. I very rarely see EB and I cannot remember when I saw ever spammed Msch...

I play EB motorized and i dont play spam. :?

morpher
Major-General

Postby morpher » Wed 14 Sep 2016 14:53

BadsharkDK wrote:
morpher wrote:

I play EB motorized and i dont play spam. :?

You should rethink your life.

BadsharkDK
Sergeant

Postby BadsharkDK » Wed 14 Sep 2016 15:04

You should rethink your life.

Why I play the game because it is fun.
And i would much rather win by others tactician than spam. and I win many games also ranked
If you can only win by spam. You should instead practice a little in the game

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Wed 14 Sep 2016 15:07

molnibalage wrote:
morpher wrote:

I play these lobbies.

No you don't. You are pulling straight MILINT lies right now, and everyone knows it.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

molnibalage
General

Postby molnibalage » Wed 14 Sep 2016 15:08

ToTheMetal wrote:3 squads of spamschutzen rape any tank in 40-50 price range taking little to no casualties lol.

LoL, I take for 65 CP the Chif. or M1 which has 14 and 15 FAV. M1 has two MGs.

As long as you are not stupid and not let them being flanked 14 AP HEAT RPG-7 is simply useless. Even against 10 FAV tanks 14 AP requires 4 hits (!) to kill without crit. Against the most crap 25CP M48A5 you need two hits to kill it. M60A2E1 STARSHIP has 10 FAV and 5 HE gun + MG. M60A2E2 STARSHIP has AC but the best, M728 CEV has 13 FAV... I had no chance to use it but as I see a single CEV eradicate any spam just need to fire once with 8HE gun.

Plus you get them in BMP-1s which aren't bad at killing Cat C tanks either.

Usable C cat tanks have 14-15 FAV. Without crit BMP-1 dmg. is minimal, to me BMP-1 is only a fire support against inf.

Plus nothing prevents you from fielding some infantry with AT capabilities to do the job. Had Cat C tanks were an answer to the spamschutzen nobody would ever complain about them.[/quote]

molnibalage
General

Postby molnibalage » Wed 14 Sep 2016 15:08

Fade2Gray wrote:No you don't. You are pulling straight MILINT lies right now, and everyone knows it.

What in MILINT?

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”