Israel patriot missile

urogard
Brigadier
Posts: 3062
Joined: Sun 4 May 2014 13:31
Contact:

Re: Israel patriot missile

Postby urogard » Sun 2 Oct 2016 00:14

FUBAR1939 wrote:
urogard wrote:Except for the fact that Eugen never removes anything once it's in. They might nerf it, they might gimp it but they will never remove it.


UH60 DAP, i think its a different model. (the one we have today)

DAP had hellfires, then got rerolled into stinger platform, tbh good change because it was redundant having 2 SA Hellfire platforms.

User avatar
another505
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 13128
Joined: Sun 21 Jul 2013 05:18
Location: Hiatus
Contact:

Re: Israel patriot missile

Postby another505 » Sun 2 Oct 2016 00:32

FUBAR1939 wrote:
Patriot is the only good unit that US have, yeah lets remove it!


Your standard is unbelievably high
Image
Of Salt

User avatar
QUAD
Colonel
Posts: 2766
Joined: Sun 10 Nov 2013 21:17
Contact:

Re: Israel patriot missile

Postby QUAD » Sun 2 Oct 2016 01:35

Razzmann wrote:
FUBAR1939 wrote:Patriot is the only good unit that US have

lol


patriot is the only good unit in the game.
Mobile Units Operational :!:

urogard
Brigadier
Posts: 3062
Joined: Sun 4 May 2014 13:31
Contact:

Re: Israel patriot missile

Postby urogard » Sun 2 Oct 2016 01:37

QUAD wrote:
Razzmann wrote:
FUBAR1939 wrote:Patriot is the only good unit that US have

lol


patriot is the only good unit in the game.

its plane range is meh at best

User avatar
another505
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 13128
Joined: Sun 21 Jul 2013 05:18
Location: Hiatus
Contact:

Re: Israel patriot missile

Postby another505 » Sun 2 Oct 2016 02:28

urogard wrote:its plane range is meh at best

It has no anti tank ability and infantry can one shot it... is pretty meh indeed
Image
Of Salt

User avatar
DeckCheney
Colonel
Posts: 2732
Joined: Sun 16 Aug 2015 01:32
Location: The Feudal Kingdom of White Suburbia- Seattle
Contact:

Re: Israel patriot missile

Postby DeckCheney » Sun 2 Oct 2016 02:50

urogard wrote:DAP had hellfires, then got rerolled into stinger platform, tbh good change because it was redundant having 2 SA Hellfire platforms.


RIP DAP with Hydras :cry:
The USA is #1 exporter of freedom!
All other countries have inferior freedom!

User avatar
DeckCheney
Colonel
Posts: 2732
Joined: Sun 16 Aug 2015 01:32
Location: The Feudal Kingdom of White Suburbia- Seattle
Contact:

Re: Israel patriot missile

Postby DeckCheney » Sun 2 Oct 2016 02:54

danielbr14 wrote:The reason Israel has good tank and ATGMs is because Eugen is trying to make it as close to real life as they can.


Konkurs, Meyets, Ataka, Kobra, Sivir, Bastion, Malyutka, and Refleks would like a word with you.
The USA is #1 exporter of freedom!
All other countries have inferior freedom!

User avatar
FUBAR1939
Warrant Officer
Posts: 412
Joined: Thu 13 Jun 2013 06:24
Contact:

Re: Israel patriot missile

Postby FUBAR1939 » Sun 2 Oct 2016 03:26

urogard wrote:
FUBAR1939 wrote:
urogard wrote:Except for the fact that Eugen never removes anything once it's in. They might nerf it, they might gimp it but they will never remove it.


UH60 DAP, i think its a different model. (the one we have today)

DAP had hellfires, then got rerolled into stinger platform, tbh good change because it was redundant having 2 SA Hellfire platforms.


TBH i dont believe in that, why not keep them bolth?

Russia have a bazilion of Mi24, is it to much to ask 2 variants of the UH60?

I have like 1k hours in Red Dragon and never used that Sea Hawk. But i remember when RD came out, when I saw the UH60 DAP i was in love on sight.

I hope they add that beauty back some day. In fact, it was one of the reasons i bought W Red Dragon in the first place!
The UH60 DAP was one of the first screenshots that got released, together with the Tiger Helicopter.

The Hydras, the 20mm and the miniguns are a very good combination!


http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/war ... 1005122707

UH60 DAP NEVER FORGET!

THX EUGEN (THAT IS SARCASM)!



I dont even like to remember that they removed DAPs out of no-where, now we have NIMRODS and shit, i will stop here because i'm already getting pissed .
Image

User avatar
Xeno426
Carbon 13
Posts: 11965
Joined: Tue 13 Mar 2012 21:27
Location: Acheron, Hadley's Hope
Contact:

Re: Israel patriot missile

Postby Xeno426 » Sun 2 Oct 2016 03:45

FUBAR1939 wrote:I dont even like to remember that they removed DAPs out of no-where, now we have NIMRODS and shit, i will stop here because i'm already getting pissed .

I fail to see how the NIMROD is comparable.
Image
CloakandDagger wrote:And you're one of the people with the shiny colored name. No wonder the game is in the state it's in.

User avatar
FUBAR1939
Warrant Officer
Posts: 412
Joined: Thu 13 Jun 2013 06:24
Contact:

Re: Israel patriot missile

Postby FUBAR1939 » Sun 2 Oct 2016 03:55

Xeno426 wrote:
FUBAR1939 wrote:I dont even like to remember that they removed DAPs out of no-where, now we have NIMRODS and shit, i will stop here because i'm already getting pissed .

I fail to see how the NIMROD is comparable.


NIMROD was a comparation with the first DAP, the one with hellfires. I remember when RD came out, everyone was asking for a DAP + Delta (since Deltas are a joke till today), and Eugen for no good reason said NO (its normal when it comes to US deck)

Now they add NIMROD with the best ATGM missile and MAGLAN. Do i need to elaborate more?

And shit, my grip is about the second variant of UH60 DAP, the one with 20mm, Hydras and vulcan. Why not keep them and the one with Stingers? Russia have the same combo since the Escadinavian DLCs.
Image

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests