Israel patriot missile

another505
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Re: Israel patriot missile

Postby another505 » Sun 2 Oct 2016 04:00

FUBAR1939 wrote: Russia have the same combo since the Escadinavian DLCs.

What, the Mi-24v? It was a reroll like the first DLC
Of Salt

KattiValk
General

Postby KattiValk » Sun 2 Oct 2016 04:15

urogard wrote:Last time I checked, USA has a light infantry in their inf tab.
All you do is confirm what I said, gimping is ok, but nothing gets removed.

But you're welcome to try again
Last I checked, removing the Patriot still leaves the US with long ranged AA.
You can press the "gimp" argument all you want without defining what a reroll actually is. Just because Eugen reuses database space doesn't mean they don't effectively delete units. Would it still be reroll is the Patriot was "rerolled" to F-15 Suite 3/F-22?

Xeno426
Carbon 13

Postby Xeno426 » Sun 2 Oct 2016 04:32

FUBAR1939 wrote:NIMROD was a comparation with the first DAP, the one with hellfires. I remember when RD came out, everyone was asking for a DAP + Delta (since Deltas are a joke till today), and Eugen for no good reason said NO (its normal when it comes to US deck)

That "no good reason" was that the DAP did not carry troops when carrying weapons like that. So... VERY good reason.

As for the NIMROD, I don't know if it could carry troops while those four missiles were carried or not. The missile rack appears to have replaced the port fuel tank, and given the danger of asymmetric loads on helicopters, I would imagine the missiles + pack are very close in weight to the fuel tank on the other side, which would suggest that at least payload wise, the NIMROD could carry troops as well.
CloakandDagger wrote:And you're one of the people with the shiny colored name. No wonder the game is in the state it's in.

wargamer1985
Brigadier

Postby wargamer1985 » Sun 2 Oct 2016 04:58

Xeno426 wrote:
FUBAR1939 wrote:NIMROD was a comparation with the first DAP, the one with hellfires. I remember when RD came out, everyone was asking for a DAP + Delta (since Deltas are a joke till today), and Eugen for no good reason said NO (its normal when it comes to US deck)

That "no good reason" was that the DAP did not carry troops when carrying weapons like that. So... VERY good reason.

As for the NIMROD, I don't know if it could carry troops while those four missiles were carried or not. The missile rack appears to have replaced the port fuel tank, and given the danger of asymmetric loads on helicopters, I would imagine the missiles + pack are very close in weight to the fuel tank on the other side, which would suggest that at least payload wise, the NIMROD could carry troops as well.

It could, and, far as I can tell, it did. But the Nimrod missile is still severely overmodeled nonetheless.
APPLY TO THE GLORIOUS CULT OF THE WARHAWK! LIBERATING NAZIS SINCE 1939!

FUBAR1939
Warrant Officer

Postby FUBAR1939 » Sun 2 Oct 2016 06:06

Xeno426 wrote:

Actually, some dude back in the day did a wall text proving the DAP could carry 10 man squad, in that time Rangers where only 5 man squads. so yeah. no good reason.

Today we have 10 man squad, in a super DAP with Atgm recon. With that logic they should remove NIMROD to.

What, the Mi-24v? It was a reroll like the first DLC

Yes, i know. But Russia still have more variants of Mi24.
US could use something good as the DAP with Hydras, there was also no reason to remove them.
You can use the Cobras but its no the same speed, Ruskies mi24s are same speed.

Bullfrog
General

Postby Bullfrog » Sun 2 Oct 2016 06:16

Xeno426 wrote: So... VERY good inconsistent reason.

Which is the problem.
Does not affiliate with members who post in #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Mako
General

Postby Mako » Sun 2 Oct 2016 06:59

DeckCheney wrote:
danielbr14 wrote:The reason Israel has good tank and ATGMs is because Eugen is trying to make it as close to real life as they can.

Konkurs, Meyets, Ataka, Kobra, Sivir, Bastion, Malyutka, and Refleks would like a word with you.

A bunch of clearly inferior ATGMs and Ataka? Neat. Great argument.

>
wargamer1985 wrote:
Xeno426 wrote:

It could, and, far as I can tell, it did. But the Nimrod missile is still severely overmodeled nonetheless.

How is Nimrod overmodeled?
If there's two kinds of players, those that like challenges and those that want a fair game, pubstomps should make everyone happy.

Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Sun 2 Oct 2016 07:13

No more patriots, no ones likes them.

S-300 were vehemently opposed to in the Eastern Bloc update, the Patriot was hated at the nation updates. They don't belong in a game like this.

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Sun 2 Oct 2016 07:14

Grabbed_by_the_Spets wrote:No more patriots, no ones likes them.

I like them....

:?
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

DeckCheney
Colonel

Postby DeckCheney » Sun 2 Oct 2016 08:26

Mako wrote:
DeckCheney wrote:Konkurs, Meyets, Ataka, Kobra, Sivir, Bastion, Malyutka, and Refleks would like a word with you.

A bunch of clearly inferior ATGMs and Ataka? Neat. Great argument./quote]

No; all of these ATGMs have exceptional performance IRL that is virtually unmodeled in game. The fact that any of the Israeli missiles can justify 70% hitrate while the Sivir or Konkurs M sit at 50% is an insult. Likewise most RedFor tank lauched ATGMs should have 2800m-2975m range.
The USA is #1 exporter of freedom!
All other countries have inferior freedom!

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”