Bug/Inconsistency Thread.

axnone
First Sergeant

Re: Bug/Inconsistency Thread.

Postby axnone » Thu 19 Jan 2017 04:22

Xeno426 wrote:
axnone wrote:Why does the Finnish marksman has a higher acc (60%)than the BLUFOR ones(50%)?

i thought they were the same FCS and stuff and the whole system was turret built-in?

Nope, Finland made loads of demands for changes and improvements.

Ahh, thx
二营长你他娘的PLZ-45呢,给我拉来!
Spoiler : :
A better Zhanshi`85(`90) for China!
RPG and\or price buff,Type 81 optional.
Dream come true?
:arrow: http://forums.eugensystems.com/viewtopic.php?f=187&t=59331#p1019327

Rabidpalidinski
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Rabidpalidinski » Thu 19 Jan 2017 06:36

The Sh'ot Kal has some really strange gun stats, was it missed in the last patch or was this intentional? A few people I asked said that they had issues with the US made M68 cannon early on but it just seems weird to upgrade (side grade?, AP for accuracy/stability?) from an 84mm to it (higher ap can be a bit of a boost but the Canadian MK6 is almost a carbon copy, save for the European L7 version of the same gun).
<3 MIGHTY SOVIET SPACE BMP
"I solve tactical problems, not practical problems" 8-)
Please fix the PGZ-63's fixed wing cannon range :(

Sonki3
Corporal

Postby Sonki3 » Thu 19 Jan 2017 16:41

Hey there.

I have just been playing WRD Dutch-German Coalition and I wondered why the Stoottroepen (normal and ´90) are available in airborne, mechanized and armored but not in motorized.

I want to put this into the inconsistent thread and suggest to "activate" them in motorized.

The reason is that historically Stoottroepen are Air Assault Infantry - which means that in RD they would also fit quite well into the motorized deck. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regiment_ ... s_Bernhard )

(They would just work fine with the Dutch´s VP-408 PWI )

(It is just a suggestion. :) ) (If this has been discussed before I am sorry for repeating it.)
"A Roland for an Oliver."

"Wie du mir, so ich dir."

pils
Sergeant

Postby pils » Thu 19 Jan 2017 21:31

Basic 80 point Leopard 2 needs to get medium optics please, in order to be consistent with the latest tank optic buffs for all tanks with thermal optics in real life.

HrcAk47
Colonel

Postby HrcAk47 » Thu 19 Jan 2017 23:40

pils wrote:Basic 80 point Leopard 2 needs to get medium optics please, in order to be consistent with the latest tank optic buffs for all tanks with thermal optics in real life.

FIrst 200 produced didn't have it as standard.
The SEAD never bothered me anyway.

SMB Yugoslavia Retexture Mod, now released, v.1.0

Razzmann
General

Postby Razzmann » Thu 19 Jan 2017 23:46

HrcAk47 wrote:
pils wrote:Basic 80 point Leopard 2 needs to get medium optics please, in order to be consistent with the latest tank optic buffs for all tanks with thermal optics in real life.

All vehicles from the first batch were already prepared and ready to be equipped with them though.

Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Killertomato » Thu 19 Jan 2017 23:59

Razzmann wrote:
HrcAk47 wrote:

All vehicles from the first batch were already prepared and ready to be equipped with them though.

Yeah but nevertheless they don't have them in the game. See: M60A3 isn't TTS, even though TTS outnumbered non-TTS by thousands.
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

Razzmann
General

Postby Razzmann » Fri 20 Jan 2017 00:01

Killertomato wrote:Yeah but nevertheless they don't have them in the game. See: M60A3 isn't TTS, even though TTS outnumbered non-TTS by thousands.

Well there is also no differentiation between Leopard 2A0s with or without thermals. Neither ingame nor IRL (nomination wise).

RedFive
Warrant Officer

Postby RedFive » Fri 20 Jan 2017 02:26

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, Yugoslavian Padobranci '90 infantry have a carbine that still has SMG rate of fire rather than slightly more than assault rifle. Same with ANZAC Commandos '90.

pils
Sergeant

Postby pils » Fri 20 Jan 2017 18:34

HrcAk47 wrote:

It's not a prototype unit or something, I fail the see the relevance.
They were prepared to recieve thermals and did recieve them shortly after- as well as the following Leo 2 produced.
It was just a temporary, logistical issue.
The first batch were 380 tanks btw., they just couldn't produce as many thermal imaging systems that quickly.
But the Leopard 2 absolutely was designed and intended to come with thermal optics as a standard.
That temporary logistical issue should not influence the properties of the Leopard 2 in game.
I mean, that's just hair splitting now. Eugen just forgot about the basic Leopard 2 while doing those changes.

[Plus, even the T-72 A has medium optics - what really makes me wonder. Because according to wikipedia, the non-export T-72 A (introduced in 1979) had a laser rangefinder, but the non-export T-72s did not recieve thermal optics before the T-72 B2 (introduced in 2006!).
55 point T-72 A medium optics, 80 point Leopard 2 shit optics - no fucking way.]
Last edited by pils on Fri 20 Jan 2017 18:48, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”