Bug/Inconsistency Thread.

urogard
Brigadier

Re: Bug/Inconsistency Thread.

Postby urogard » Mon 23 Jan 2017 10:51

Narcissistic Black wrote:I've been watching..

Just havent had time. I'll have time later.

There you have it guys, problem solved, just have some patience.

Scottz
Corporal

Postby Scottz » Mon 23 Jan 2017 15:49

Finnish light infantry Kaartinjääkäri is the only light infantry on RedFor that isn't available on Support Decks.

Norwegian light infantry Fallskjermjeger is also not available on Support Decks like other light infantries on BluFor, however they're available in Mechanized Decks unlike any other light infantry in the game.

Bereques
Private First-Class

Postby Bereques » Wed 25 Jan 2017 02:34

Hi,

This bug has been around november if I remember the first time I spotted it. Swedish tanks and their machine guns do not have any voice during the game when they shoot. This soundbug was way before Yugo & Finland DLC.

chainsaw
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby chainsaw » Wed 25 Jan 2017 16:54

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M90_Str%C5%A1ljen

Yugo's M90 should have 120mm calibre (instead of 112mm) and it has no resemblance on APILAS. New silhouette figure is required to replace APILAS figure.

Narcissistic Black
Major

Postby Narcissistic Black » Wed 25 Jan 2017 21:16

@ser123
Spoiler : :
serg123 wrote:I always thought that aks-74 is an assault rifle... Podobranci with m-85 (a copy of aks-74u) still have 533 rpm.

Added.

@MArkenzwieback
Markenzwieback wrote:Old topic, but if they are SMGs, than the suppression needs to drop to 30. Their 7.62×25mm is not larger than a 9x19 Parabellum and penetration of body armor is not modeled.

Added.

@HrcAk47
HrcAk47 wrote:Proleteri and Proleteri '90 should get folding stats.

Reasoning:

M-70AB2 means ”M-70(Yugo AKM)A(folding)B2(Mod.B, Var.2). It was issued to mech/moto units.

M-80A is, again, a folding buttstock variant of the M-80 rifle.

Added.

@Rabidpalidinski
Rabidpalidinski wrote:Scorpion 90 is missing it's MMG, just noticed when I was messing around with it earlyer.

Added.

@Bougnas
Bougnas wrote:The NL M 113 C & V has 450L of fuel and 420km autonomy while the identical M113 C & R is the other way around.

However according to this http://weaponsystems.net/weaponsystem/C ... 20C&R.html they should have both 300L of fuel (I doubt that they are wrong here) and 520km of autonomy (the NL 25mm variant should have 300L of fuel but 460km autonomy).

Also, could you have a look at this thread? viewtopic.php?f=155&t=59170

Added And Yes I shall take a gander at your thread.

@Pbatt
Pbatt wrote:The base Shot Kal for israel was possibly overlooked in the latest balance pass to the centurion line.

Compare to the danish Centurion 105mm which did receive the buff and has very similar stats - 45% /15% acc vs 35/10% acc is the inconsistency.

Added.

@Geheugen
Geheugen wrote:Regarding Finland:
In the Infantry tab, Jaakari '90 are listed as service date 1985, and are subsequently available in Cat B decks.

Added.

@Sir Typhoon
Sir Typhoon wrote:PT-76B Kebaslavia tank, with a price of 15 points has an availability of 0/12/8/0/0. 0 Logic.

Next time just say yugoslavia. Added.

@Arg0n
Arg0n wrote:OT M-60 PB - Browning MG is changed to stat along with the recoilless rifle, it should get 5% stab like all the other M2s
HN-45M GAMA 2 - Still has Igla-1 while the Yugo manpad team got switched to Igla from Igla-1 (Yugo never fielded the Igla-1)

Added.

@Stillehavet
Stillehavet wrote:#UK
#REC
FV101 Scorpion: L37 is [STAT]

Added.
#ROK
#VHC
K200: M60 is [STAT]
KAFV 40/50: K4 AGL is almost same as Mk.19, but this has lower RoF. (All of other nation's AGL - American Mk 19, Israel's MK 19, Japanese Mk 19, ANZAC's MK 19, Russian AGS 17, CSSR's AGS 17, North Korean AGS 17, Finnish AGS 17 - are have same status. In addition, #JPN Kyu-Roku shiki WAPC and #FIN XA-185 KRKK are same price as KAFV 40/50, but KAFV 40/50 has lower RoF.)

Added the M60.

As for the GMG's AGS-30 has better RoF than the Mk.19 in game atl east the armory says so i didn't check Real RoF. but ill add it..

#JPN
#INF
Syoujyu-buntai '90: Howa 89 Shiki's status and image wrong. It is using Sochongsu '85's K2's status and image now.

Before this patch

After this patch and Sochongsu '85

I looked into that right when they did it. The new verison of the gun looks alot like both weapon icons. my guess they didn't want to waste man power making icon for it.

#FIN
#SUP
Telak 91: This is 10-second(modernized) one, but unlocked at mechanized. In addition, this one is too cheap. (Other nation's ones are 120 to 130pts)

Added.

All I have time for at the moment.. will be back with more later. Sorry.

Stopped on page 65
The First Narcissist
Click signature to see Modification, Alpha Released. Try now.

Rabidpalidinski
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Rabidpalidinski » Wed 25 Jan 2017 21:44

Narcissistic Black wrote:@ser123
serg123 wrote:I always thought that aks-74 is an assault rifle... Podobranci with m-85 (a copy of aks-74u) still have 533 rpm.

Added.

@MArkenzwieback
Markenzwieback wrote:Old topic, but if they are SMGs, than the suppression needs to drop to 30. Their 7.62×25mm is not larger than a 9x19 Parabellum and penetration of body armor is not modeled.

Added.

@HrcAk47
HrcAk47 wrote:Proleteri and Proleteri '90 should get folding stats.

Reasoning:

M-70AB2 means ”M-70(Yugo AKM)A(folding)B2(Mod.B, Var.2). It was issued to mech/moto units.

M-80A is, again, a folding buttstock variant of the M-80 rifle.

Added.

@Rabidpalidinski
Rabidpalidinski wrote:Scorpion 90 is missing it's MMG, just noticed when I was messing around with it earlyer.

Added.

@Bougnas
Bougnas wrote:The NL M 113 C & V has 450L of fuel and 420km autonomy while the identical M113 C & R is the other way around.

However according to this http://weaponsystems.net/weaponsystem/C ... 20C&R.html they should have both 300L of fuel (I doubt that they are wrong here) and 520km of autonomy (the NL 25mm variant should have 300L of fuel but 460km autonomy).

Also, could you have a look at this thread? viewtopic.php?f=155&t=59170

Added And Yes I shall take a gander at your thread.

@Pbatt
Pbatt wrote:The base Shot Kal for israel was possibly overlooked in the latest balance pass to the centurion line.

Compare to the danish Centurion 105mm which did receive the buff and has very similar stats - 45% /15% acc vs 35/10% acc is the inconsistency.

Added.

@Geheugen
Geheugen wrote:Regarding Finland:
In the Infantry tab, Jaakari '90 are listed as service date 1985, and are subsequently available in Cat B decks.

Added.

@Sir Typhoon
Sir Typhoon wrote:PT-76B Kebaslavia tank, with a price of 15 points has an availability of 0/12/8/0/0. 0 Logic.

Next time just say yugoslavia. Added.

@Arg0n
Arg0n wrote:OT M-60 PB - Browning MG is changed to stat along with the recoilless rifle, it should get 5% stab like all the other M2s
HN-45M GAMA 2 - Still has Igla-1 while the Yugo manpad team got switched to Igla from Igla-1 (Yugo never fielded the Igla-1)

Added.

@Stillehavet
Stillehavet wrote:#UK
#REC
FV101 Scorpion: L37 is [STAT]

Added.
#ROK
#VHC
K200: M60 is [STAT]
KAFV 40/50: K4 AGL is almost same as Mk.19, but this has lower RoF. (All of other nation's AGL - American Mk 19, Israel's MK 19, Japanese Mk 19, ANZAC's MK 19, Russian AGS 17, CSSR's AGS 17, North Korean AGS 17, Finnish AGS 17 - are have same status. In addition, #JPN Kyu-Roku shiki WAPC and #FIN XA-185 KRKK are same price as KAFV 40/50, but KAFV 40/50 has lower RoF.)

Added the M60.

As for the GMG's AGS-30 has better RoF than the Mk.19 in game atl east the armory says so i didn't check Real RoF. but ill add it..

#JPN
#INF
Syoujyu-buntai '90: Howa 89 Shiki's status and image wrong. It is using Sochongsu '85's K2's status and image now.

Before this patch

After this patch and Sochongsu '85

I looked into that right when they did it. The new verison of the gun looks alot like both weapon icons. my guess they didn't want to waste man power making icon for it.

#FIN
#SUP
Telak 91: This is 10-second(modernized) one, but unlocked at mechanized. In addition, this one is too cheap. (Other nation's ones are 120 to 130pts)

Added.

All I have time for at the moment.. will be back with more later. Sorry.

Stopped on page 65

Just a heads up, I think you missed the section about the Sh'ot Kal unless that was after page 65, sorry, getting senile lol EDIT: never mind, was acutely posted much later, my apologies.
<3 MIGHTY SOVIET SPACE BMP
"I solve tactical problems, not practical problems" 8-)
Please fix the PGZ-63's fixed wing cannon range :(

Nathan des Lessings
Sergeant First-Class

Bug/Inconsistency Thread.

Postby Nathan des Lessings » Thu 26 Jan 2017 13:52

Is it possible to fix the evac of the Mig 29 9.13 ?
I lost that plane somethimes when it had shoot its rockets and it was flying other without amunition...
Although it was already mentioned I hope It could be fixed.
Wer kämpft, kann verlieren. Wer nicht kämpft, hat schon verloren.

zeeyoo
Corporal

Postby zeeyoo » Thu 26 Jan 2017 17:40

Bkan 1C's smoke aim time is 15sec, like Bkan 1A's smoke aim time. Its aim time needs to be 5sec to smoke.

it seemis sharing Bkan 1A's smoke tube :/

Zaskow
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby Zaskow » Fri 27 Jan 2017 00:14

Ahem...

GARGEAN
Brigadier

Postby GARGEAN » Fri 27 Jan 2017 00:16

Zaskow wrote:Ahem...

Muh faster! Balanced! Also better range!

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”