Bug/Inconsistency Thread.

nuke92
Lieutenant

Re: Bug/Inconsistency Thread.

Postby nuke92 » Wed 1 Feb 2017 17:40

Yugoslav M-87 Orkan has 30s aimtime instead of 10s like the other heavy MLRSes.
It is highly automated, has FCS and digital data link to all battery elements.

Also 9800m min range instead of 8400m like Smerch and M270 MLRS

A new updated thread wouldn't be bad.
"Spike MR is more accurate I'll give you that but Konkurs has more range and isn't prototype" - Warchat™ July 2017
"ALB added planes, RD added ships, WG4 will add Ekranoplans" - Warchat™ August 2017

Narcissistic Black
Major

Postby Narcissistic Black » Thu 2 Feb 2017 08:28

@Fodder
Spoiler : :
Fodder wrote:Inconsistency fixes

FIXES:
- fixing some wrong FOB flags.
idk which ones, so can someone find them and post a picture of them with the correct flag?

N-KOREA:
- Type 63's missing MG added.
- ZSU-23-4 speed fixed to 50km/h like all the other Shilka's.
- VTT-323 120mm front armour fixed from 1 to 2, as should have been since the APC rebalance patch.
- Ch'onma-ho V no longer available to Marines & Support decks. (I dont think being in marines is a inconsistency? it was a buff)
- VTT-323 Hwasung-Chong's Strela 1 replaced by a Igla
- Jeongchaldae's Zastava M76 accuracy increased from 85% to 95% (as all other sniper rifles)

CHINA:
- ZTS-63-I's missing MG added.

POLAND:
- Mi-2 URS removed from Armored decks (staying in Mechanized maybe a balance thing?)

These were from the latest patch
viewtopic.php?f=155&t=59155

Thanks for making this thread it really helps!

Removed and Updated.

Good to know it's helping.

@urogard
urogard wrote:ANZ
INF
Diggers 90' have RoF of regular rifles despite having the same rifle as commandos 90'
SASR have Range, Accuracy and RoF of SMGs despite the card saying it's an assault rifle

Added.

@axnone
axnone wrote:Regarding on the recently buffed Chimera:
it only has 3he,while the Challys with the same guns have 4he(as nearly all other 120mm calibar guns have).

i an recently actually considering bringing them when comparing to chally mk1,but the he issue bugs me.

Canada doesnt use HESH I guess? Chieftians and chally's dont get 4HE because they're gu. They get it from HESH rounds.

EDIT: Someone already explained it.

@Sonki3
Sonki3 wrote:Hey there.

I do not know if the developers intented it to be like that, but the Denmark (M109A3) is the same as the german (M109A3GA1).
They do have exactly the same stats. (Should it not be more like the Netherlands M109A3?)

Is the Denmark M109 intented to be the same as the german M109?

Yours sincerely,

Sonki3

The DUTCH one has incorrect stats. Posted

@Markenzwieback
Markenzwieback wrote:Yugoslav rocket pod recon helo Hera 2 has too high availability compared to similar armed recon helos.

Hera 2: 0/12/8/0/0
Scout Defender : 0/8/6/0/0
Gazelle Cannon: 0/8/6/0/0

Added.

@Mister Maf
Mister Maf wrote:Czech MiG-23ML has a 1-second delay on their semi-active missiles that other planes don't have.

have proof or do I need to check the game files?

@pebakesa
pebakesa wrote:Inconsistency report unrelated to ongoing discussion:

The Finnish RAKH 89, an imported RM-70, lacks the [SMK] tag given to other RM-70s in the present patch.

I believe this is only for HE Varients. the Finnish RAKH 89 is Naplam.

@axnone
axnone wrote:is there a reason why the Finish MI-8 gunship has autocannons with 50%acc ?coupled with the ROF it could totally wreck unarmored/lightly armoured targets,not to mention other helos.

heck,i`ve seen one of them mowing down an Apache in 3 seconds! is the accuracy an inconsistency?

Added.

@Mike
Mike wrote:The Dutch F-104G and NF-5A are using the wrong Sidewinder. The AIM-9L wasn't avaliable in the 60s.

Added.

@urogard
urogard wrote:
Mike wrote:The Dutch F-104G and NF-5A are using the wrong Sidewinder. The AIM-9L wasn't avaliable in the 60s.

almost like the dutch tow 2 given out supposedly in 10-15 years before the USA got it or something

what unit is this?

Did all I have time for atm. Stopped on page 70
The First Narcissist
Click signature to see Modification, Alpha Released. Try now.

urogard
Colonel

Postby urogard » Thu 2 Feb 2017 16:09

Narcissistic Black wrote:@urogard
urogard wrote:

almost like the dutch tow 2 given out supposedly in 10-15 years before the USA got it or something

what unit is this?

I didn't mention any unit, after dutch release, the tow-2 unit had an intro date that you could use it in catC decks, which made it funny.
Same with Mike's units, the intro date is incorrect with respect to intro date as written in armory apparently, so the dutch planes should either get older AIMs or their intro dates must be moved ahead.

Mister Maf
Lieutenant

Postby Mister Maf » Thu 2 Feb 2017 17:49

Narcissistic Black wrote:
Mister Maf wrote:Czech MiG-23ML has a 1-second delay on their semi-active missiles that other planes don't have.

have proof or do I need to check the game files?

It literally says it on the unit stat card.

Partibrejker
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Partibrejker » Thu 2 Feb 2017 18:07

nuke92 wrote:Yugoslav M-87 Orkan has 30s aimtime instead of 10s like the other heavy MLRSes.
It is highly automated, has FCS and digital data link to all battery elements.

Also 9800m min range instead of 8400m like Smerch and M270 MLRS

A new updated thread wouldn't be bad.

IRL is 5km min. range, bring it down to around 7500 at least.

and for the aim time +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

Zaskow
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby Zaskow » Sat 4 Feb 2017 23:00

Maybe already reported...
Same missile, different HE

XanderTuron
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby XanderTuron » Sat 4 Feb 2017 23:15

Zaskow wrote:Maybe already reported...
Same missile, different HE

If I recall correctly, airplane rockets have more HE than their helicopter counterparts (look at 57mm rockets on planes vs helicopters).
My mouth is moving, but nothing relevant is coming out. Also I cannot guarantee that my research is perfect or even remotely accurate.

I have low quality Wargame Red Dragon casts on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/XanderTuron

Zaskow
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby Zaskow » Sun 5 Feb 2017 15:24

So, this is intended, right? Pretty illogical though, but planes carrying unguided missiles with 1 HE will be useless crap...

Different suppression and wrong caliber - s-5 has 57mm.

Bougnas
Major-General

Postby Bougnas » Sun 5 Feb 2017 18:03

The NL Ya 4440 Vracht supply truck has 50kph speed when it should have 60kph like every 800L supply truck.

CandyMan
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby CandyMan » Sun 5 Feb 2017 18:41

HrcAk47 wrote:Yugoslav militia (TO) costs 10 points, while the Chinese and North Korean militia (with identical weapon stats) costs 5 points.

The entire package costs 15 pts like the the Red Dragons. The difference is the higher AT count and suppression in exchange for slow speed transport. I do think the transport is a 5 pt one by definition, but if Yugo got that combo for 10 pts it would be another thing to add to the blatant power creep pile. TBH, the Mehanizovana Pez in OT M-60PB is your blatant obvious choice for cheap Yugo infantry so it really doesn't matter anyway.
Your standard pinko Commie swine...
Rabidnid wrote:NK has a veritable cornucopia of mediocrity to choose from when it comes to inexpensive vehicular recon!

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”