How to get a ban Rescinded

Cosmic Pebbles
Private

How to get a ban Rescinded

Postby Cosmic Pebbles » Wed 5 Oct 2016 21:34

I was banned at some point between yesterday and now and would like to know the reasoning why. The only thing that I can think of that I did that would be against the rules is flag spamming even though I only did it a few times then stopped when someone asked for me to.

Yakhont
Colonel

Re: How to get a ban Rescinded

Postby Yakhont » Wed 5 Oct 2016 21:36

You must cook and consume authentic French food for an entire year and video the entire process and sent the evidence to Eugen.

Vulcan 607
Major-General

Postby Vulcan 607 » Wed 5 Oct 2016 21:36

Cosmic Pebbles wrote:I was banned at some point between yesterday and now and would like to know the reasoning why. The only thing that I can think of that I did that would be against the rules is flag spamming even though I only did it a few times then stopped when someone asked for me to.

That could well be the reason because its bloody annoying

Cosmic Pebbles
Private

Postby Cosmic Pebbles » Wed 5 Oct 2016 21:40

Vulcan 607 wrote:
Cosmic Pebbles wrote:I was banned at some point between yesterday and now and would like to know the reasoning why. The only thing that I can think of that I did that would be against the rules is flag spamming even though I only did it a few times then stopped when someone asked for me to.

That could well be the reason because its bloody annoying

Still at most it was 5 times honestly wouldn't call it spam and when asked to stopped I stopped plus this was the first time in a while I used wargame chat, plus honestly stupid to ban someone for the first time they do this when others are preaching antisemitism, genocide and other such things.

Azaz3l
Brigadier

Postby Azaz3l » Wed 5 Oct 2016 22:08

Banning from playing the actual game instead of handling a chat ban WoT/WT style is such a smart idea anyway.

[EUG]MadMat
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Wed 5 Oct 2016 23:31

Cosmic Pebbles wrote:Still at most it was 5 times honestly wouldn't call it spam and when asked to stopped I stopped plus this was the first time in a while I used wargame chat, plus honestly stupid to ban someone for the first time they do this when others are preaching antisemitism, genocide and other such things.

And when like yesterday evening, for the release, we had SEVENTY trolls spamming svastikas, nazi jokes (because we never speak enough of how nazis have such a great sense of humor), or just random spam ... it warrants sanction all over the board.

So, you want to know how to atone for your ban?
Wait for the end of your time, and behave better next time.

Azaz3l wrote:Banning from playing the actual game instead of handling a chat ban WoT/WT style is such a smart idea anyway.

They aren''t banned from playing. Do you think us that cruel?
No, they are just banned from the multiplayer server. They can still play skirmish. :twisted:

hansbroger
Lieutenant General

Postby hansbroger » Thu 6 Oct 2016 00:28

[EUG]MadMat wrote:
Cosmic Pebbles wrote:Still at most it was 5 times honestly wouldn't call it spam and when asked to stopped I stopped plus this was the first time in a while I used wargame chat, plus honestly stupid to ban someone for the first time they do this when others are preaching antisemitism, genocide and other such things.

And when like yesterday evening, for the release, we had SEVENTY trolls spamming svastikas, nazi jokes (because we never speak enough of how nazis have such a great sense of humor), or just random spam ... it warrants sanction all over the board.

So, you want to know how to atone for your ban?
Wait for the end of your time, and behave better next time.

Azaz3l wrote:Banning from playing the actual game instead of handling a chat ban WoT/WT style is such a smart idea anyway.

They aren''t banned from playing. Do you think us that cruel?
No, they are just banned from the multiplayer server. They can still play skirmish. :twisted:

This is so delicious :D It needs to be linked in the antisemitism thread.
Projectnordic in game! will likely see you on pact/red dragons/french!

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Thu 6 Oct 2016 00:36

I wonder how many more of these threads will pop up?
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Vladimirova
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby Vladimirova » Thu 6 Oct 2016 00:45

I was banned and I have no clue why. I don't post nazi stuff and I didn't spam. I got 81 hours ban for as far as I can tell absolutely no reason, and there appears to be no process for appealing a ban.
The Notorious, Narcissistic Pink

CloakandDagger
Second-Lieutenant

Postby CloakandDagger » Thu 6 Oct 2016 01:14

Vladimirova wrote:I was banned and I have no clue why. I don't post nazi stuff and I didn't spam. I got 81 hours ban for as far as I can tell absolutely no reason, and there appears to be no process for appealing a ban.

Hey, I know you!

I was the guy ranting about the A-10 being shit!

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”