Underperforming israel units

Guggy
General

Re: Underperforming israel units

Postby Guggy » Sat 8 Oct 2016 04:02

You're right. But I'm trying to determine if that's something absolutely hard coded or if it somehow could be worked around.

another505
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby another505 » Sat 8 Oct 2016 04:09

Sweedish_Gunner wrote:
Guggy wrote:Yep, every missile has a movement model that dictates its behavior when on or off target. I'm not sure if you can force it to reacquire the target if it reappears, but if so it'd be fucking terrific.

I thought as soon as LoS was broken that was it for the missile hitting unless it's F&F? I've never seen an ATGM re-acquire a target which broke LoS.

yes, that how it is

which is why FandF is so strong as it removes the biggest problem of ATGM, im thankful that eugen didnt go full "FLAVORMODE" and give them to the Spike and LAHAT....
Of Salt

Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Killertomato » Sat 8 Oct 2016 04:23

LAHAT is SALH, like Svir...

LAser Homing Anti-Tank. :lol:
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

throwaway
Lieutenant

Postby throwaway » Mon 17 Oct 2016 00:41

Ayit is paperwise really bad. I haven't actually played against it because everyone picks Kurnass 2000, but poor stealth + short range + glacial speed is the worst combo possible for SEAD.

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”