Motorized Deck rebalance

QUAD
Colonel

Re: Motorized Deck rebalance

Postby QUAD » Wed 16 Nov 2016 04:54

well yeah, but "9 cards" of infantry is inherently a videogame term, there is no adherence to real life orders of battle outside of vague battlefield roles.

mechanized would still be a mechanized infantry unit with 7 cards, because you get two more cards and higher XP. better than what we have now where mechanized decks are pretty much the go to 1v1 decks and extremely complimentary in 2v2 games.
Mobile Units Operational :!:

XanderTuron
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby XanderTuron » Wed 16 Nov 2016 05:30

QUAD wrote:well yeah, but "9 cards" of infantry is inherently a videogame term, there is no adherence to real life orders of battle outside of vague battlefield roles.

mechanized would still be a mechanized infantry unit with 7 cards, because you get two more cards and higher XP. better than what we have now where mechanized decks are pretty much the go to 1v1 decks and extremely complimentary in 2v2 games.

From my experience, general/unspec decks are the standard for 1v1. The only mech decks you tend to see in 1v1, especially ranked is blue mech.
My mouth is moving, but nothing relevant is coming out. Also I cannot guarantee that my research is perfect or even remotely accurate.

I have low quality Wargame Red Dragon casts on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/XanderTuron

BadsharkDK
Sergeant

Postby BadsharkDK » Wed 16 Nov 2016 09:58

I had a thread about this enme, a few weeks ago. that we came up with an idea could be better availability of motorized deck, like 15% or so.
or +2EXP instead of 1EXP like armor deck
http://forums.eugensystems.com/viewtopic.php?p=985953#p985953

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”