Xeno's air tabs changes

Xeno426
Carbon 13

Re: Xeno's air tabs changes

Postby Xeno426 » Thu 15 Dec 2016 19:44

orcbuster wrote:Just noticed the puff isn't on your list. Could 40 ECM be justified with RWR, jamming pod and and chaff/flare dispensers?

Done. See OP.

Oh, and any idea what can be done with the L-29R? Maybe turn it into an aircraft for the BD, maybe an F-1 version, though I would need to know of any subvariants fo the F-1 that could potentially be used.
CloakandDagger wrote:And you're one of the people with the shiny colored name. No wonder the game is in the state it's in.

FrangibleCover
Lieutenant

Postby FrangibleCover » Thu 15 Dec 2016 20:12

Xeno426 wrote:
orcbuster wrote:Just noticed the puff isn't on your list. Could 40 ECM be justified with RWR, jamming pod and and chaff/flare dispensers?

Done. See OP.

Oh, and any idea what can be done with the L-29R? Maybe turn it into an aircraft for the BD, maybe an F-1 version, though I would need to know of any subvariants fo the F-1 that could potentially be used.

Do what Eugen did for the rest of Japan's equipment, call it "F-ichi" :lol:

Since all you need is a different name pretty much anything would work. Decide what you want to put on it and then append the Japanese word for bombs/rockets/cluster munitions etc. onto "F-1" and call it a day. Or resurrect the FS-T2Kai designation but I don't like that solution at all.

Alternatively, the Korean Phantoms could be referred to as simply "F-4D" and "F-4E" if you could reuse those models for something useful. Maybe a mega-cluster armed Peace Pheasant I?
What if Wargame stuck to timeframe?

RoadkillRodger
Lieutenant

Postby RoadkillRodger » Thu 15 Dec 2016 23:44

Really liking the way that this list has been put together, probably one of the best posts this forum has had in living memory.

chykka
Brigadier

Postby chykka » Fri 16 Dec 2016 18:48

The Japanese F-86 I would like too see with Aam-1 maybe if it could mount it or Aim9L. Napalm is alright but is small payload with low He. I dunno after saper change if napalm got any better.

hansbroger
Lieutenant General

Postby hansbroger » Fri 16 Dec 2016 21:35

chykka wrote:The Japanese F-86 I would like too see with Aam-1 maybe if it could mount it or Aim9L. Napalm is alright but is small payload with low He. I dunno after saper change if napalm got any better.

I'd love to see that plane, the pair of aim-9 would make it a neat little slugger/helo hunter
Projectnordic in game! will likely see you on pact/red dragons/french!

Darkmil
Brigadier

Postby Darkmil » Fri 16 Dec 2016 23:06

I am currently modding the game, and implementing several of your changes. How much AP would you give to CBU-87 ? It has bigger bomblets than CBU-100 right ?

Xeno426
Carbon 13

Postby Xeno426 » Fri 16 Dec 2016 23:41

Darkmil wrote:I am currently modding the game, and implementing several of your changes. How much AP would you give to CBU-87 ? It has bigger bomblets than CBU-100 right ?

CBU-87 is already in the game. See Netherlands.

I know I've posted my big list of cluster info. I'll post it when I get home in about 7 hours.
CloakandDagger wrote:And you're one of the people with the shiny colored name. No wonder the game is in the state it's in.

Darkmil
Brigadier

Postby Darkmil » Fri 16 Dec 2016 23:47

Xeno426 wrote:
Darkmil wrote:I am currently modding the game, and implementing several of your changes. How much AP would you give to CBU-87 ? It has bigger bomblets than CBU-100 right ?

CBU-87 is already in the game. See Netherlands.

I know I've posted my big list of cluster info. I'll post it when I get home in about 7 hours.

My bad !

chykka
Brigadier

Postby chykka » Sat 17 Dec 2016 02:52

hansbroger wrote:
chykka wrote:The Japanese F-86 I would like too see with Aam-1 maybe if it could mount it or Aim9L. Napalm is alright but is small payload with low He. I dunno after saper change if napalm got any better.

I'd love to see that plane, the pair of aim-9 would make it a neat little slugger/helo hunter

With Zeno's proposed gun buff, it would be neat.

Xeno426
Carbon 13

Postby Xeno426 » Sat 17 Dec 2016 07:31

chykka wrote:With Zeno's proposed gun buff, it would be neat.

Oh come on, you know how my name is spelled. :P

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”