[DOUBLE NATION PACK: REDS] Unit(s) of the Day

Wirri
Warrant Officer

Re: [DOUBLE NATION PACK: REDS] Unit(s) of the Day

Postby Wirri » Sun 20 Nov 2016 12:10

Crowarior wrote:Any idea on yugo release date ?

Probably more info on the two streams, but no confirmed date yet as far as I know.
Spoiler : :
Razzmann wrote:
Wirri wrote:Can I finally call myself a shitposter?

You have my blessing.

nuke92
Lieutenant

Postby nuke92 » Sun 20 Nov 2016 12:27

Israel was released 2 weeks after the stream.
"Spike MR is more accurate I'll give you that but Konkurs has more range and isn't prototype" - Warchat™ July 2017
"ALB added planes, RD added ships, WG4 will add Ekranoplans" - Warchat™ August 2017

CRASHER47
Command Sergeant Major

Postby CRASHER47 » Sun 20 Nov 2016 12:45

Vulcan 607 wrote:Those pistols look like p99s

I have honestly no idea, even if I know things on firearms, I can't identifiy these pistols, they all look like Glocks for me :lol: (alright I can say if it's a Magnum, a Desert Eagle, a Beretta but after... :| )

Looked a bit on internet, the rear of it looks like a P99, although can't be sure as the upper part looks like higher on the rear than the rest.

Wirri
Warrant Officer

Postby Wirri » Sun 20 Nov 2016 12:55

CRASHER47 wrote:
Vulcan 607 wrote:Those pistols look like p99s

they all look like Glocks for me :lol:

I mean.. They look like glocks. And it's not like the french army didn't use glocks.
Spoiler : :
Razzmann wrote:
Wirri wrote:Can I finally call myself a shitposter?

You have my blessing.

Mephistopheles
Sergeant First-Class

Postby Mephistopheles » Sun 20 Nov 2016 14:48

Cant wait for some Glorious Yugoslav Deck to defeat imperialist NATO under the great leadershit of Slobodan Milosevic!

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mike » Sun 20 Nov 2016 15:54

Darkstar387 wrote:If they make WG4, I suspect they'll use a new engine and bump up the time frame to something more recent like 2000 - 2015. They'll most likely drop all the antiquated equipment. This would obviously make for a smaller unit roster but allow them to cram more nations in without having to balance 1700+ units.

It'll be almost 2,000 soon.
Courtesy of KattiValk

antizombies_boy
Sergeant Major

Postby antizombies_boy » Sun 20 Nov 2016 16:12

TankHunter wrote:Add the Ukraine and call it Burning Seas, with Turkey, Greece and Ukraine(obviously as a location and not an independent nation) being the Adriatic/Black Sea front. I remember a NATO landing at either Crimea or Odessa as an event in a WALB campaign that would draw away reinforcements or cause some other negative effect on REDFOR(depending on if you let the unit leave or not. IIRC it gets repelled if you let the brigade leave, or you lose Victory Points/enemy gains Victory Points towards winning the campaign if you keep the brigade)

It could be great, but... currently Ukraine belongs to URSS in Wargame Enviroment. I don't know what the forum thinks about the idea of separate Ukraine and URSS in Wargame like 2 differents "nations".

Mephistopheles
Sergeant First-Class

Postby Mephistopheles » Sun 20 Nov 2016 16:21

antizombies_boy wrote:
TankHunter wrote:Add the Ukraine and call it Burning Seas, with Turkey, Greece and Ukraine(obviously as a location and not an independent nation) being the Adriatic/Black Sea front. I remember a NATO landing at either Crimea or Odessa as an event in a WALB campaign that would draw away reinforcements or cause some other negative effect on REDFOR(depending on if you let the unit leave or not. IIRC it gets repelled if you let the brigade leave, or you lose Victory Points/enemy gains Victory Points towards winning the campaign if you keep the brigade)

It could be great, but... currently Ukraine belongs to URSS in Wargame Enviroment. I don't know what the forum thinks about the idea of separate Ukraine and URSS in Wargame like 2 differents "nations".

Adding Greece and Turkey in one coalition is like adding USSR and USA in one coialition....allthough both are nato members they used to shot eachother planes down in the 80s-00s

TankHunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby TankHunter » Sun 20 Nov 2016 16:25

antizombies_boy wrote:

I guess reading isn't your strong suit man. I said add Ukraine as a geographic area of battle for maps and campaign, and specifically NOT as an independent nation since it didn't exist as one. Hell I even edited that post to make it clearer that I meant it as a location and not as a nation, IDK how you didn't catch that.

Mephistopheles wrote: Adding Greece and Turkey in one coalition is like adding USSR and USA in one coialition....allthough both are nato members they used to shot eachother planes down in the 80s-00s

No one said anything about adding them in as one coalition. However, they are 2 of the most important NATO nations in the region geographically, as they keep USSR bottled up in the Black Sea.
Last edited by TankHunter on Sun 20 Nov 2016 16:28, edited 1 time in total.
"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everybody else, and nobody was going to bomb them [. . .] They sowed the wind, and now, they are going to reap the whirlwind."

antizombies_boy
Sergeant Major

Postby antizombies_boy » Sun 20 Nov 2016 16:28

TankHunter wrote:
I guess reading isn't your strong suit man. I said add Ukraine as a geographic area of battle for maps and campaign, and specifically NOT as an independent nation since it didn't exist as one. Hell I even edited that post to make it clearer that I meant it as a location and not as a nation, IDK how you didn't catch that.

Sorry then :mrgreen: , and yes, Ukraine like conflict theatre should be great.

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”