Top tier tank rebalance

CommanderDef
Sergeant Major

Re: Top tier tank rebalance

Postby CommanderDef » Tue 29 Nov 2016 15:24

ziizii wrote:
CommanderDef wrote:You basically want USA to have the same number of super heavies as coalitions that are best in this. Doesn't work like that. Even most coalitions don't have a tank for 170-180 pts, not alone 3 pieces per card. I don't really see a problem with USA having not enough super tanks (with 160 pt HC), but if you do, I recommend going for a coalition of Dutch/German, BlueDragons, or pure British. Especially last option works very well, you get 4 Chally 2s if you don't bring other-wealth to it.

Why so many superheavies anyway? Wanna feed those ATGM planes?

ziizii wrote:[M1A1HC and Morderna are 3 per deck

You can have 4 Chally2s and 4 Modernas if you take just one nation. However, second best tanks are priced 145 pts for Chally MK3 and 125 pts for T72S, there is no other armor worth 160 points like HC Abrams. Look at it as big picture.

Well so yugoczech and eurocorp eventhough bluedragon have more top tier tank than USA and USSR. If you think it is reasonable I can say nothing.

1) That's not correct, give it a margin and learn to count.
2) If it was correct, it would still be reasonable because you are comparing a coalition of several countries to one country.

You should notice that in WarGame units are not distributed by their real numbers in service. So yeah, North Korea can fight with USA having similar numbers of units. On the other hand, USA and USSR are countries with richest heavy tank lines as a standalone country. Just look how many card of tanks above 110 pts they have. Only British can get close...
Spoiler : :
Say nothing.
Sometimes I wish my country wasn't included in the beginning, but coming as a paid DLC...

ziizii
Master Sergeant

Postby ziizii » Tue 29 Nov 2016 15:35

CommanderDef wrote:You should notice that in WarGame units are not distributed by their real numbers in service. So yeah, North Korea can fight with USA having similar numbers of units. On the other hand, USA and USSR are countries with richest heavy tank lines as a standalone country. Just look how many card of tanks above 110 pts they have. Only British can get close...
Say nothing.

so if british can get 3, USA should get this too and remove M1A1HC

CommanderDef
Sergeant Major

Postby CommanderDef » Tue 29 Nov 2016 15:43

ziizii wrote:
CommanderDef wrote:You should notice that in WarGame units are not distributed by their real numbers in service. So yeah, North Korea can fight with USA having similar numbers of units. On the other hand, USA and USSR are countries with richest heavy tank lines as a standalone country. Just look how many card of tanks above 110 pts they have. Only British can get close...
Say nothing.

So if USA can have a 180 point tank, give it to everyone! Fuck logic...
Sometimes I wish my country wasn't included in the beginning, but coming as a paid DLC...

ziizii
Master Sergeant

Postby ziizii » Tue 29 Nov 2016 15:44

CommanderDef wrote:
ziizii wrote:
Say nothing.

So if USA can have a 180 point tank, give it to everyone! Fuck logic...

everyone got same tier tank .the problem is about their number...

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mike » Tue 29 Nov 2016 16:01

ziizii wrote:I must say now the top tier tank availability balance is quite big problem for the country like USA and USSR. czech got 3 Moderna. but USA AND USSR have only 2 same tier tanks even though M1A2 and T72BU are bit stronger.It will be a big disadvantage when USSR against eurocorp and USA against yugoczech. So i think there should be a rebalance of top tier tank.

USA:
the availability of M1A2 changed from 2 to 3
remove M1A1HC
M1A1HA AP increased from 20 to 21

USSR:
the availability of T80U changed from 3 to 4
T80U AP increased from 20 to 21
T80UM front armor increased from 20 to 22
T80UM price increased from 165 to 180

EUROCORPS:
Leclerc tank availability changed from 3 to 2
L2A4 AP increased from 19 to 21
L2A4 tank availability changed from 5 to 4

UK:
Challenger 1 MK3 availability changed from 3 to 4

Challenger 1 MK3, L2A4, T80U, M1A1HA deck numbers changed from 2 to 1

Just no..

ziizii wrote:
Say nothing.

The Chally 2 should be put back to two per card. We don't need to power creep even farther.
Courtesy of KattiValk

urogard
Brigadier

Postby urogard » Tue 29 Nov 2016 16:07

molnibalage wrote:How you can call 4 Leo2A5 in the same time except crazy 45k 10 v 10 games...?

In a 4v4 where actual teams are involved it's not unheard of fielding all 4 superheavies in a 60 minute game
So if that's your only argument then I am very much disappoint

By what logic does UK deserve 3 challys if you "can't call them in the same time except crazy 45k 10 v 10 games...?" since they also get the same Chally 1 MK3 hordes. Might aswell leave them at 2 pieces like everyone else since you won't field them anyway ...[/sarcasm]

Sweedish_Gunner
Brigadier

Postby Sweedish_Gunner » Tue 29 Nov 2016 16:34

100 per card of everything. Let's fucking go.

another505
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby another505 » Tue 29 Nov 2016 16:40

throwaway wrote:Put all supers back to 2/card.

This!!!!
Of Salt

morpher
Major-General

Postby morpher » Tue 29 Nov 2016 16:40

Put every ATGM plane to 2 30AP Missiles.

urogard
Brigadier

Postby urogard » Tue 29 Nov 2016 17:37

morpher wrote:Put every ATGM plane to 2 30AP Missiles.

F&F + ripple fire + 130 pts cost + 40% ECM

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”