Units (Within Timeframe!) That You'd Like To See But You Know You Absolutely Won't

KattiValk
General

Re: Units (Within Timeframe!) That You'd Like To See But You Know You Absolutely Won't

Postby KattiValk » Thu 8 Dec 2016 10:49

Col_Sandfurz wrote:Eurofighter for Germany with AIM-120 and ASRAAM (would have been developed if cold war had not end) same on the british EF..
G41 for line '90 infantry
M2CG for Jäger '90
Deckungsgruppe '90 with Bunkerfaust
G11 for some special forces/paratroopers
Fernspäher as 10 man Elite with MP5SD, Armbrust and G3SG1
Gebirgsjäger as 15 man Stock light inf with G3 and M2CG
Panzergrenadire Milan Team (shock)
PZH2000
Leopard 1A4 recon
Leopard 2A4 recon (where actually used this way)
Leopard 2A6 (yeah, mit so much ootf, had this discussion at the beginning of RD, basicly an Leo 2A5 with 24-25AP)
Radpanzer 90
Begleitender 57
Marder 2 35mm for cheaper and with 10 Front AV again
Xenos Air tab changes
Rah-66 Comanche as steath recon with 2 stinger and 4 Hellfire
Rah-66 as Medium steath atacker with 10 Hellfire and 4 stinger
Realistic Implementation of the Longbow.. I.e. Ripplefire all 16 Hellfire on diffrent targets
Same for AMRAAM Jets

New models for 90 inf for old Nation (WGER, US, France.. Etc)
Whoa there...
    Thread Title wrote:Units (Within Timeframe!) That You'd Like To See But You Know You Absolutely Won't

You Know You Absolutely Won't [See]

Col_Sandfurz wrote:Xenos Air tab changes

Absolutely Won't [See]
You monster. :o

Vulcan 607
Major-General

Re: Units (Within Timeframe!) That You'd Like To See But You Know You Absolutely Won't

Postby Vulcan 607 » Thu 8 Dec 2016 11:45

F/A-18 with 2 aim9l 4 and LAU10 pods Loaded with WP

A6F with LGBs and AIM120

A7 strike fighter prototype

Xeno426
Carbon 13

Postby Xeno426 » Thu 8 Dec 2016 16:04

Mako wrote:Image

Nice angelfire image. How about hosting it on a non-bullshit website that actually allows hotlinking? :P
CloakandDagger wrote:And you're one of the people with the shiny colored name. No wonder the game is in the state it's in.

XanderTuron
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby XanderTuron » Fri 9 Dec 2016 03:14

Joint Task Force 2 for Canada; it was formed on April 1, 1993, which puts it in time frame, and despite what some claim, it was not established due to the disbandment of the Canadian Airborne Regiment. The CAR was disbanded (somewhat unexpectedly) in 1995. Therefore I believe that JTF2 would make sense in Wargame, of course this probably will not happen.

JTF2 would be a single card of prototype elite infantry available in helicopters and wheeled transports. They could be armed with C8 Carbines (adopted 1994), CG M3, and C9 LMG (Minimi). While JTF2 would be redundant in Commonwealth, they would provide NORAD with a CAT A general purpose elite infantry unit. Price before transports would be 35 points.
My mouth is moving, but nothing relevant is coming out. Also I cannot guarantee that my research is perfect or even remotely accurate.

I have low quality Wargame Red Dragon casts on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/XanderTuron

RoadkillRodger
Lieutenant

Postby RoadkillRodger » Fri 9 Dec 2016 05:14

kiheerSEDMAN wrote:Whoa there...
    Thread Title wrote:Units (Within Timeframe!) That You'd Like To See But You Know You Absolutely Won't

You Know You Absolutely Won't [See]

Col_Sandfurz wrote:Xenos Air tab changes

Absolutely Won't [See]
You monster. :o

Pretty much the only thing I didn't want to see in this thread

Mako
General

Postby Mako » Fri 9 Dec 2016 05:18

Xeno426 wrote:
Mako wrote:Image

Nice angelfire image. How about hosting it on a non-bullshit website that actually allows hotlinking? :P

Show me on the doll where angelfire hurt you xeno :lol:
If there's two kinds of players, those that like challenges and those that want a fair game, pubstomps should make everyone happy.

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mike » Fri 9 Dec 2016 06:14

I swear I remember someone on here saying that the Leopard 2A5 upgrade was originally indeed to upgun it to the L/55.
Courtesy of KattiValk

R3d Sh4mbala
Sergeant Major

Postby R3d Sh4mbala » Fri 9 Dec 2016 06:24

Since we have now Gsh-23 gunpod Mi-8 Gunships. [Which Eugen swore up and down couldn't be done.] How long before Helicopter Re-rolls with either Gunpods or AGL Pods?

I am thinking of some interesting re-rolls of the overly copypaste Mi-24 Hind family of helos, maybe some Mi-8. Probably Bluefor could use some love in this department too.

Xeno, is there any oddball info on helicopters in the Mi-4 family sporting odd weapon loadouts? We have the Mi-2 covered, but not really much on the Mi-4, except being a flying PEZ dispenser for mines.

Turksta1986
Corporal

Postby Turksta1986 » Fri 9 Dec 2016 07:37

I am not surprised with the fact that no one even mentioned the mighty Iowa class battleship

Vulcan 607
Major-General

Postby Vulcan 607 » Fri 9 Dec 2016 08:00

AH6J little bird 14 2,75 rockets 2 m134
Stealth medium

Mh53 pavelow 3 for SF transport

Seaking commando

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”