DDR Shock Lights, Worst Shock infy in the game?

Seryn
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 360
Joined: Mon 5 Dec 2016 06:00
Contact:

Re: DDR Shock Lights, Worst Shock infy in the game?

Postby Seryn » Wed 7 Dec 2016 18:00

BadsharkDK wrote:here are all the errors .-
Leichte Schutzen Have line infantry PKM (20% Accuracy) instead of shock PKM (30% Accuracy).
Leichte Schutzen PKM has Stat and CQC when it should CQC
Leichte Schutzen Have the wrong speed for being Shock Light infantry they move at 25 km/h it should be 30km/h (see Legion or Gurkhas for example)
LIECHTE SCHUTZEN Comes in availability 0/12/8/0/0 It should be 0/0/12/8/0 like other shock troops
....
when they fix it, they will be okay


Shock [STAT] [CQC] PKM. But its RoF iand ACC is soooo low compared to every other Shock SAW out there. some weapons are more accurate ON THE MOVE. :?

User avatar
Sgt._Pepper
Lieutenant
Posts: 1422
Joined: Sat 15 Jun 2013 10:57
Location: South Tyrol, Italy
Contact:

Re: DDR Shock Lights, Worst Shock infy in the game?

Postby Sgt._Pepper » Wed 7 Dec 2016 18:05

Erwin12824 wrote:
Seryn wrote:DDR Airborne

How can you endure the high cost and rather bad transport options
I mean it's not like having spw-152k like back in the alb


Should be changed though, Israel has the BTR-152 in Airborne.
Image

BadsharkDK
Sergeant
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue 3 Mar 2015 14:19
Contact:

Re: DDR Shock Lights, Worst Shock infy in the game?

Postby BadsharkDK » Wed 7 Dec 2016 18:11

Seryn wrote:
BadsharkDK wrote:here are all the errors .-
Leichte Schutzen Have line infantry PKM (20% Accuracy) instead of shock PKM (30% Accuracy).
Leichte Schutzen PKM has Stat and CQC when it should CQC
Leichte Schutzen Have the wrong speed for being Shock Light infantry they move at 25 km/h it should be 30km/h (see Legion or Gurkhas for example)
LIECHTE SCHUTZEN Comes in availability 0/12/8/0/0 It should be 0/0/12/8/0 like other shock troops
....
when they fix it, they will be okay


Shock [STAT] [CQC] PKM. But its RoF iand ACC is soooo low compared to every other Shock SAW out there. some weapons are more accurate ON THE MOVE. :?

then give them the RPK , like the INF CV
but they have a longer Range with PKM
cv inf.JPG
cv inf.JPG (58.08 KiB) Viewed 934 times
Last edited by BadsharkDK on Wed 7 Dec 2016 18:15, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Illusive
Master Sergeant
Posts: 182
Joined: Tue 17 May 2016 20:30
Contact:

Re: DDR Shock Lights, Worst Shock infy in the game?

Postby Illusive » Wed 7 Dec 2016 18:15

If they just fix their inconsistencies with other shock light infantry they'd be fine, not even relatively good, but fine considering the game is balanced around coalitions and Eastern Block already has one of the better light infantry squads in Lehka Pechota.
Last edited by Illusive on Wed 7 Dec 2016 18:45, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Forum Expert wrote:Just because I only play destruction doesn't mean my opinion is worthless!
Typical Forum Expert wrote:10v10 is the purest gamemode, 1v1s are clown games that fail to prove someone's true skill level.

Erwin12824
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun 5 Jun 2016 04:19
Contact:

Re: DDR Shock Lights, Worst Shock infy in the game?

Postby Erwin12824 » Wed 7 Dec 2016 18:21

Sgt._Pepper wrote:
Erwin12824 wrote:
Seryn wrote:DDR Airborne

How can you endure the high cost and rather bad transport options
I mean it's not like having spw-152k like back in the alb


Should be changed though, Israel has the BTR-152 in Airborne.


^^^^^^^^ this

BadsharkDK
Sergeant
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue 3 Mar 2015 14:19
Contact:

Re: DDR Shock Lights, Worst Shock infy in the game?

Postby BadsharkDK » Wed 7 Dec 2016 18:28

Illusive wrote:If they just fix the inconsistencies with their load out they'd be fine, not even relatively good, but fine considering the game is balanced around coalitions and Eastern Block already has one of the better light infantry squads in Lehka Pechota.

agreed but there is absolutely no reason, not to get the same availability as other shock troops, this will help on all thing,
0/12/8/0/0 when it should be 0/0/12/8/0 like other shock troops

User avatar
Illusive
Master Sergeant
Posts: 182
Joined: Tue 17 May 2016 20:30
Contact:

Re: DDR Shock Lights, Worst Shock infy in the game?

Postby Illusive » Wed 7 Dec 2016 18:43

BadsharkDK wrote:
Illusive wrote:If they just fix the inconsistencies with their load out they'd be fine, not even relatively good, but fine considering the game is balanced around coalitions and Eastern Block already has one of the better light infantry squads in Lehka Pechota.

agreed but there is absolutely no reason, not to get the same availability as other shock troops, this will help on all thing,
0/12/8/0/0 when it should be 0/0/12/8/0 like other shock troops

Sorry, not just load out inconsistencies, all inconsistencies, I'll go ninja that now so you look silly 8-)
Typical Forum Expert wrote:Just because I only play destruction doesn't mean my opinion is worthless!
Typical Forum Expert wrote:10v10 is the purest gamemode, 1v1s are clown games that fail to prove someone's true skill level.

Seryn
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 360
Joined: Mon 5 Dec 2016 06:00
Contact:

Re: DDR Shock Lights, Worst Shock infy in the game?

Postby Seryn » Wed 7 Dec 2016 19:09

Illusive wrote:
BadsharkDK wrote:
Illusive wrote:If they just fix the inconsistencies with their load out they'd be fine, not even relatively good, but fine considering the game is balanced around coalitions and Eastern Block already has one of the better light infantry squads in Lehka Pechota.

agreed but there is absolutely no reason, not to get the same availability as other shock troops, this will help on all thing,
0/12/8/0/0 when it should be 0/0/12/8/0 like other shock troops

Sorry, not just load out inconsistencies, all inconsistencies, I'll go ninja that now so you look silly 8-)


Wud I miss? Was looking at inconsistencies regarding Mid-Tier ASFs, seeing you say that though makes you look REALLY REALLY REALLY SILLY though. :lol:

Seryn
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 360
Joined: Mon 5 Dec 2016 06:00
Contact:

Re: DDR Shock Lights, Worst Shock infy in the game?

Postby Seryn » Wed 7 Dec 2016 19:11

BadsharkDK wrote:
Seryn wrote:
BadsharkDK wrote:here are all the errors .-
Leichte Schutzen Have line infantry PKM (20% Accuracy) instead of shock PKM (30% Accuracy).
Leichte Schutzen PKM has Stat and CQC when it should CQC
Leichte Schutzen Have the wrong speed for being Shock Light infantry they move at 25 km/h it should be 30km/h (see Legion or Gurkhas for example)
LIECHTE SCHUTZEN Comes in availability 0/12/8/0/0 It should be 0/0/12/8/0 like other shock troops
....
when they fix it, they will be okay


Shock [STAT] [CQC] PKM. But its RoF iand ACC is soooo low compared to every other Shock SAW out there. some weapons are more accurate ON THE MOVE. :?

then give them the RPK , like the INF CV
but they have a longer Range with PKM
cv inf.JPG


Outdated Image, Please Fix. They currently are [STAT] [CQC]

User avatar
Sweedish_Gunner
Brigadier
Posts: 3105
Joined: Thu 25 Apr 2013 20:23
Contact:

Re: DDR Shock Lights, Worst Shock infy in the game?

Postby Sweedish_Gunner » Wed 7 Dec 2016 19:14

wargamer1985 wrote:
Seryn wrote:Because Germany?

Not exactly the best reason.


Well that was the reason the MG3 was aloud to dominate for 2 years plus.
Image

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 52 guests