Re: Nighthawk

Postby Markenzwieback » Mon 9 Jan 2017 17:31

AmberT wrote:professional fanboy

Oh boy! :lol:

Demonicjapsel
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby Demonicjapsel » Mon 9 Jan 2017 17:38

AmberT wrote:Do you really think that a replica of the forum can hurts my sensibilities? I do not want to waste time in disputes with professional fanboys, I would like to understand the point of view of certain players.

Marken is a lot of things, but not a Fanboy. Its a Forum, which as the dictionary puts it
a situation or meeting in which people can talk about a problem or matter especially of public interest

if you don't want people to disagree with you, or make that apparent, then you should reconsider being here.

Xeno426
Carbon 13

Postby Xeno426 » Mon 9 Jan 2017 17:46

AmberT wrote: I do not want to waste time in disputes with professional fanboys, I would like to understand the point of view of certain players.

Professional? Who's paying him?

If you want only the response of one person, PM exist exactly for that. It is farcical and childish to believe only one person can respond to a comment like "US is way better than USSR" and not expect to be called out on it.

Hell, the fact the Eugen saw fit to remove SOVKOR and not NORAD would suggest that even Eugen does not agree with you, unless you also think they are "professional fanboys".
CloakandDagger wrote:And you're one of the people with the shiny colored name. No wonder the game is in the state it's in.

IC4theBoys
Private

Postby IC4theBoys » Mon 9 Jan 2017 17:48

The sole argument of "inf is equal cause of single good at launcher" is hillarious. Lets not consider amount and types of available fire support, comparative inf cost-efficiency, limitations for certain units cause of transport options and all the useless stuff like this, das vampyrs sideshottin muh cute boxies, balanced, ho. :lol:
dys0n is recruiting

AmberT
First Sergeant

Postby AmberT » Mon 9 Jan 2017 17:58

Demonicjapsel wrote:Marken is a lot of things, but not a Fanboy. Its a Forum, which as the dictionary puts it

Ok
Demonicjapsel wrote:if you don't want people to disagree with you, or make that apparent, then you should reconsider being here.

First -All people have equal rights but people are not equal.
Second I agree with the fact that people may not agree with me.
Question is with whom to argue? I think you can argue only with those who consider the game as a contest.

AmberT
First Sergeant

Postby AmberT » Mon 9 Jan 2017 18:08

Xeno426 wrote:Professional? Who's paying him?

this is just a metaphor for a person who writes a lot on this forum. Do not cling to the words.
Xeno426 wrote:Hell, the fact the Eugen saw fit to remove SOVKOR and not NORAD would suggest that even Eugen does not agree with you, unless you also think they are "professional fanboys".

I dont care about SOVKOR and yes! i think Eugens makes strange thinks. Just because they do not understand the game. Each patch 2 steps in forward and 1.5 steps back.
Xeno426 wrote:If you want only the response of one person, PM exist exactly for that. It is farcical and childish to believe only one person can respond to a comment like "US is way better than USSR" and not expect to be called out on it.

maybe you're right. but it is not very convenient to discus with 3-5 people.

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mike » Mon 9 Jan 2017 19:19

If you expect to post something controversial, you best expect several people to jump on it. If you dont like it, you just shouldn't post it.
Courtesy of KattiValk

Markenzwieback
Captain

Postby Markenzwieback » Mon 9 Jan 2017 19:29

AmberT wrote:

this is just a metaphor for a person who writes a lot on this forum. Do not cling to the words.

Yay, we are all professional fanboys! :mrgreen:

Except AmberT obviously.

nande
Lieutenant

Postby nande » Mon 9 Jan 2017 19:35

AmberT at least plays US in ranked, successfully too

Seryn
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Seryn » Mon 9 Jan 2017 19:52

Markenzwieback wrote:
AmberT wrote:

Yay, we are all professional fanboys! :mrgreen:

Except AmberT obviously.

AmberT confirmed for Russian Bias levels of Bias

nande wrote:AmberT at least plays US in ranked, successfully too

That's like saying I use the Negev or Minimi successfully in CSGO Competitive (which I do) it's true, but it doesn't contribute to the point that they arent cost effective.

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”