SK-60B: Can it be saved?

Seryn
Sergeant Major of the Army

Re: SK-60B: Can it be saved?

Postby Seryn » Fri 16 Dec 2016 20:42

Sweedish_Gunner wrote:It used to be amazing when it hit all the time. Now it's rather pointless.

It needs to hit 180% of the time.

Mako wrote:If some aircraft have to be losers, I'm fine with the antiquated swedish trainer getting the short end of the stick.

No, Because the Austrians also used it, and Austria is West Germany's cousin. And West Germany has Tornado IDS and MFG.

urogard wrote:
Fodder wrote:Plz find a way to save it plz.
And save the F 35 Draken too.

As long as they keep it SA it will remain shit.
Ground attack SA missiles with HE stats are worthless, look at ERYX. That's the only unit in the game capable of killing itself while operating its own weapon as intended.

Consequently there's no performance you can ever expect of Ground attack SA HE missiles. It needs a full reroll or giving it the LGB tweak, making it F&F again with reduced accuracy.

Or 0 Dispersion. however I like that the missile is so fast it is basically going "JOOOOOHN CEEENAAAA!" when it hits with both. happened only twice, and giving dispersion would make IT slow, so 70% ACC required to have a silly Maglan nuker

Mako
General

Postby Mako » Fri 16 Dec 2016 22:53

Seryn wrote:
Mako wrote:If some aircraft have to be losers, I'm fine with the antiquated swedish trainer getting the short end of the stick.

No, Because the Austrians also used it, and Austria is West Germany's cousin. And West Germany has Tornado IDS and MFG.

What?
If there's two kinds of players, those that like challenges and those that want a fair game, pubstomps should make everyone happy.

Vulcan 607
Major-General

Postby Vulcan 607 » Fri 16 Dec 2016 23:11

Mako wrote:
Seryn wrote:

What?

I've drawn a blank too
I think he's either taking the piss or trying to suggest the SK60 should be comparable to the tornado because Austria used them.
I hope he's taking the piss because otherwise he's insane

Seryn
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Seryn » Sat 17 Dec 2016 00:23

Vulcan 607 wrote:
Mako wrote:

What?

I've drawn a blank too
I think he's either taking the piss or trying to suggest the SK60 should be comparable to the tornado because Austria used them.
I hope he's taking the piss because otherwise he's insane

Looking back on that, I think i should have given reasoning for it to stay better or made a point for Vet bonuses. :oops:

twan11
First Sergeant

Postby twan11 » Sat 17 Dec 2016 02:12

This used to be one of my favorite units. It had nothing, no ECM, no ToT, 600 kph...But it had a very accurate missile that would hit exactly where you pointed it most of the time. Now it has nothing. The first time after it was nerfed and I tried it, the missile just went...kilometers away from where I pointed it. I haven't bothered with it since.
Wargame: Airland Battle deck system...In Red Dragon.

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”