U.S.-Israeli Alliance

Solo
Brigadier

U.S.-Israeli Alliance

Postby Solo » Thu 15 Dec 2016 05:57

I propose a USA-Israel coalition be created in order to counter the powercreep of Redfor coalitions and to make USA the competitive deck it should be.

In 1981 President Ronald Reagan formally signed the Memorandum of Understanding on Strategic Cooperation as a mutual security pact with Israel. To quote the Memorandum,

PREAMBLE

This memorandum of understanding reaffirms the common bonds of friendship between the United States and Israel and builds on the mutual security relationship that exists between the two nations. The parties recognize the need to enhance strategic cooperation to deter all threats from the Soviet Union to the region. Noting the longstanding and fruitful cooperation for mutual security that has developed between the two countries, the parties have decided to establish a framework for continued consultation and cooperation to enhance their national security by deterring such threats to the whole region.

The parties have reached the following agreements in order to achieve the above aims.

ARTICLE I

United States-Israel strategic cooperation, as set forth in this memorandum, is designed against the threat to peace and security of the region caused by the Soviet Union or Soviet-controlled forces from outside the region introduced into the region. It has the following broad purposes:

A. To enable the parties to act cooperatively and in a timely manner to deal with the above-mentioned threat.

B. To provide each other with military assistance for operations of their forces in the area that may be required to cope with this threat.

C. The strategic cooperation between the parties is not directed at any state or group of states within the region. It is intended solely for defensive purposes against the above-mentioned threat.

ARTICLE II

1. The fields in which strategic cooperation will be carried out to prevent the above-mentioned threat from endangering the security of the region include:
A. Military cooperation between the parties, as may be agreed by the parties.

B. Joint military exercise, including naval and air exercises in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea, as agreed upon by the parties.

C. Cooperation for the establishment and maintenance of joint readiness activities, as agreed upon by the parties.

D. Other areas within the basic scope and purpose of this agreement, as may be jointly agreed.

It is time the Memorandum be realized in Wargame. USA and Israel must act cooperatively in a timely manner to deal with the Soviet threat by military means.

Narcissistic Black
Major

Re: U.S.-Israeli Alliance

Postby Narcissistic Black » Thu 15 Dec 2016 06:00

Solo wrote:I propose a USA-Israel coalition be created in order to counter the powercreep of Redfor coalitions and to make USA the competitive deck it should be.

In 1981 President Ronald Reagan formally signed the Memorandum of Understanding on Strategic Cooperation as a mutual security pact with Israel. To quote the Memorandum,

PREAMBLE

This memorandum of understanding reaffirms the common bonds of friendship between the United States and Israel and builds on the mutual security relationship that exists between the two nations. The parties recognize the need to enhance strategic cooperation to deter all threats from the Soviet Union to the region. Noting the longstanding and fruitful cooperation for mutual security that has developed between the two countries, the parties have decided to establish a framework for continued consultation and cooperation to enhance their national security by deterring such threats to the whole region.

The parties have reached the following agreements in order to achieve the above aims.

ARTICLE I

United States-Israel strategic cooperation, as set forth in this memorandum, is designed against the threat to peace and security of the region caused by the Soviet Union or Soviet-controlled forces from outside the region introduced into the region. It has the following broad purposes:

A. To enable the parties to act cooperatively and in a timely manner to deal with the above-mentioned threat.

B. To provide each other with military assistance for operations of their forces in the area that may be required to cope with this threat.

C. The strategic cooperation between the parties is not directed at any state or group of states within the region. It is intended solely for defensive purposes against the above-mentioned threat.

ARTICLE II

1. The fields in which strategic cooperation will be carried out to prevent the above-mentioned threat from endangering the security of the region include:
A. Military cooperation between the parties, as may be agreed by the parties.

B. Joint military exercise, including naval and air exercises in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea, as agreed upon by the parties.

C. Cooperation for the establishment and maintenance of joint readiness activities, as agreed upon by the parties.

D. Other areas within the basic scope and purpose of this agreement, as may be jointly agreed.

It is time the Memorandum be realized in Wargame. USA and Israel must act cooperatively in a timely manner to deal with the Soviet threat by military means.

Stop we need to nerf thhose nations not ruin the balance we already had.
The First Narcissist
Click signature to see Modification, Alpha Released. Try now.

Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Killertomato » Thu 15 Dec 2016 06:01

Why don't we just buff the US
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

RedFive
Warrant Officer

Postby RedFive » Thu 15 Dec 2016 06:04

Please no. I'd rather they got rid of NORAD and had US as a standalone superpower, like has been done with SovKor and the USSR.

Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Thu 15 Dec 2016 06:04

This will shoot US in the foot as much as SovKor destroyed NK balancing.

Israel is a meme-tier nation, we shouldn't be balancing anything with or against it.

Mike

Postby Mike » Thu 15 Dec 2016 06:16

Pretty sure this was just posted for reactions.
Courtesy of KattiValk

Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Thu 15 Dec 2016 06:18

Mike wrote:Pretty sure this was just posted for reactions.

I don't know, it is solo...

Solo
Brigadier

Postby Solo » Thu 15 Dec 2016 06:33

Even if just as a thought experiment, the decks are extremely complementary.

Israel's weak AA is complimented by USA's strong AA. USA has weak infantry, Israel has strong infantry. The tank lineups syncrhonize well because USA's tanks between the M1IP and M1A2 arent that great whereas that is where Israel shines. The air tab also synchronizes well and is realistic because USA gets more LGBs and ASF options.

It would definitely be a top three deck even after some of the Israeli units get toned down a bit, which is necessary regardless. I expect it to shine primarily in team-based games but not necessarily competitive ranked games due to the many high-cost niche units.

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Thu 15 Dec 2016 06:47

Grabbed_by_the_Spets wrote:
Mike wrote:Pretty sure this was just posted for reactions.

I don't know, it is solo...

Come on dude, he does troll once in awhile.

Solo wrote:Even if just as a thought experiment, the decks are extremely complementary.

Israel's weak AA is complimented by USA's strong AA.

Uh, strong AA? You mean the PATRIOT? Otherwise their AA is pretty much the same, barring the super PIVADs that Israel gets.

The tank lineups syncrhonize well because USA's tanks between the M1IP and M1A2 arent that great whereas that is where Israel shines.

The BAZ, IIIB, and the 70 pt M60 are pretty much the only cost effective tanks that I know of, or am I missing something? The Israeli super super M60 is just the 70 pt one but tougher. Whoopie. Also, isn't the HA and HC pretty solid? O_o

Okay maybe Solo isn't perfect. :P
Last edited by Fade2Gray on Thu 15 Dec 2016 06:52, edited 3 times in total.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Killertomato

Postby Killertomato » Thu 15 Dec 2016 06:49

Solo wrote:Even if just as a thought experiment, the decks are extremely complementary.

Israel's weak AA is complimented by USA's strong AA. USA has weak infantry, Israel has strong infantry. The tank lineups syncrhonize well because USA's tanks between the M1IP and M1A2 arent that great whereas that is where Israel shines. The air tab also synchronizes well and is realistic because USA gets more LGBs and ASF options.

It would definitely be a top three deck even after some of the Israeli units get toned down a bit, which is necessary regardless. I expect it to shine primarily in team-based games but not necessarily competitive ranked games due to the many high-cost niche units.

Where are the gaps, exactly?

What's stopping this from being a top one deck?
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”