Humvee

GARGEAN
Brigadier

Re: Humvee

Postby GARGEAN » Mon 19 Dec 2016 20:02

Mike wrote:Well that's because there isn't a '90s variant.

Just like I said, isn't it?

Solo
Brigadier

Postby Solo » Mon 19 Dec 2016 22:41

Mike wrote:
GARGEAN wrote:
Mike wrote:I'm not following you here..

Well, mighty Delta, who can use almost anything from US inventory up to mid 90's, is running around with... Egh... Well, you know.

Well that's because there isn't a '90s variant.

Meanwhile Spetsnaz use time machine to attain 1987 weaponry in 1975.

GARGEAN
Brigadier

Postby GARGEAN » Mon 19 Dec 2016 22:50

Solo wrote: Meanwhile Spetsnaz use time machine to attain 1987 weaponry in 1975.

Rys is from 1975. Do not confuse it with Shmel. And be glad that Shmel is not in game.

Desty
Warrant Officer

Postby Desty » Mon 19 Dec 2016 22:51

GARGEAN wrote:
Solo wrote: Meanwhile Spetsnaz use time machine to attain 1987 weaponry in 1975.

Rys is from 1975. Do not confuse it with Shmel. And be glad that Shmel is not in game.

he meant the AS Val i think :D

Solo
Brigadier

Postby Solo » Mon 19 Dec 2016 22:52

Desty wrote:
GARGEAN wrote:

he meant the AS Val i think :D

Correct. :D

GARGEAN
Brigadier

Postby GARGEAN » Mon 19 Dec 2016 22:56

Solo wrote:Correct. :D

Ah, that one... Indeed, it's out of units intro date, but still it's represented incredibly shitty, just like VSS.

Seryn
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Seryn » Tue 20 Dec 2016 03:12

GARGEAN wrote:

Ah, that one... Indeed, it's out of units intro date, but still it's represented incredibly shitty, just like VSS.

As I was told, Suppressed weapons were smacked hard with nerfbat because you could stay invisible while shooting from across street. Kinda sad, I wanna see Kampfshwimmer and Fernspaher with suppressed carbines that actually work, unfortunately Kampfshwimmer get SMGs and Fernspaher get G3s, which their Sniper Rifle is the Sniper variant of (Okay Eugen, that's cute, but please.)

Sweedish_Gunner
Brigadier

Postby Sweedish_Gunner » Tue 20 Dec 2016 03:35

Seryn wrote:
GARGEAN wrote:

As I was told, Suppressed weapons were smacked hard with nerfbat because you could stay invisible while shooting from across street. Kinda sad, I wanna see Kampfshwimmer and Fernspaher with suppressed carbines that actually work, unfortunately Kampfshwimmer get SMGs and Fernspaher get G3s, which their Sniper Rifle is the Sniper variant of (Okay Eugen, that's cute, but please.)

Yeah. They introduced a suppressed weapon mechanic into RD and you could literally sit in buildings opposite enemy infantry and shoot at them without them knowing. It was ridiculous.
Last edited by Sweedish_Gunner on Tue 20 Dec 2016 12:26, edited 1 time in total.

codextero
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby codextero » Tue 20 Dec 2016 04:51

Sweedish_Gunner wrote:Yeah. They introduced a suppressed weapon mechanic into RD and you could literally sit in buikdings opposite enemy infantry and shoot at them without them knowing. It was ridiculous.

Wasn't the noise negative or something? So infantry with suppressed weapons were harder to spot when they were shooting.

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mike » Tue 20 Dec 2016 04:55

Sweedish_Gunner wrote:
Seryn wrote:As I was told, Suppressed weapons were smacked hard with nerfbat because you could stay invisible while shooting from across street. Kinda sad, I wanna see Kampfshwimmer and Fernspaher with suppressed carbines that actually work, unfortunately Kampfshwimmer get SMGs and Fernspaher get G3s, which their Sniper Rifle is the Sniper variant of (Okay Eugen, that's cute, but please.)

Yeah. They introduced a suppressed weapon mechanic into RD and you could literally sit in buikdings opposite enemy infantry and shoot at them without them knowing. It was ridiculous.

SBS were too OP.
Courtesy of KattiValk

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”