Humvee

Solo
Brigadier

Re: Humvee

Postby Solo » Tue 20 Dec 2016 05:30

I got called a hacker for using Li Jian on Wonsan Harbor.

Coletrain
Staff Sergeant

Postby Coletrain » Tue 20 Dec 2016 06:14

...lol

OP your post & suggestion is an insult to Eugen.

We JUST got the HMMWV buffed to 10 HP, which was a totally legitimate buff, and then you go and say "it's not good enough, America should exclusive access to 5 point fast motorized transports with .50 CALs".

How about this instead: Thankyou Eugen for the 5 HP buff on the Humvee, that was a very measured and reasonable buff and we are all completely happy with it and really hope for more like it in the future.

another505
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby another505 » Tue 20 Dec 2016 06:19

Solo wrote:
Desty wrote:
he meant the AS Val i think :D

Correct. :D

I asked for the AS VAL ,iirc, i was the only one to ask it because it is my favourite gun irl and somehow, it did get in :lol:
, yea, is futuristic, but is a base SMG, with no special stats other than a silencer that does nothing . Spetz could hold any other SMG and it wouldnt make a difference unlike launchers

Seryn wrote:As I was told, Suppressed weapons were smacked hard with nerfbat because you could stay invisible while shooting from across street. Kinda sad, I wanna see Kampfshwimmer and Fernspaher with suppressed carbines that actually work, unfortunately Kampfshwimmer get SMGs and Fernspaher get G3s, which their Sniper Rifle is the Sniper variant of (Okay Eugen, that's cute, but please.)

you dont want to see that nightmare..... it was even worse than 40 HE AKM for me...
Of Salt

Mike

Postby Mike » Tue 20 Dec 2016 06:32

another505 wrote:
Solo wrote:
Desty wrote:
he meant the AS Val i think :D

Correct. :D

I asked for the AS VAL ,iirc, i was the only one to ask it because it is my favourite gun irl and somehow, it did get in :lol:
, yea, is futuristic, but is a base SMG, with no special stats other than a silencer that does nothing . Spetz could hold any other SMG and it wouldnt make a difference unlike launchers.

Good job nerfing Spetz when they had a carbine to start with. :lol:
Courtesy of KattiValk

another505

Postby another505 » Tue 20 Dec 2016 06:35

Mike wrote:Good job nerfing Spetz when they had a carbine to start with. :lol:

Sigh, eugen was late to note that AS VAL holds 9x39mm and not 9mm parabellum..............

AS VAL should be carbine or assault rifle, that is what it is in real life.
Of Salt

Mike

Postby Mike » Tue 20 Dec 2016 06:44

another505 wrote:

Sigh, eugen was late to note that AS VAL holds 9x39mm and not 9mm parabellum..............

There are other rifles in game that have "carbine" in their name and don't have carbine stats. :lol:
Courtesy of KattiValk

another505

Postby another505 » Tue 20 Dec 2016 06:45

Mike wrote:
another505 wrote:

There are other rifles in game that have "carbine" in their name and don't have carbine stats. :lol:

at least they are assault rifles, SMG are shit.
Of Salt

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Tue 20 Dec 2016 06:52

another505 wrote:at least they are assault rifles, SMG are shit.

Remember when silenced SMG were OP and their users were cloaked predators of doom?
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

GuerreroDelAlba
Sergeant First-Class

Postby GuerreroDelAlba » Tue 20 Dec 2016 07:18

Coletrain wrote:...lol

OP your post & suggestion is an insult to Eugen.

We JUST got the HMMWV buffed to 10 HP, which was a totally legitimate buff, and then you go and say "it's not good enough, America should exclusive access to 5 point fast motorized transports with .50 CALs".

How about this instead: Thankyou Eugen for the 5 HP buff on the Humvee, that was a very measured and reasonable buff and we are all completely happy with it and really hope for more like it in the future.

Yeah, it's not like i paid for it, so i guess i can't ask for it. 5 pt buff to Humvee is an alternative to buffing the American Infantry Tab. Wich eugen refuses to do something about, same thing with their infantry transports, so now Finland can have his own lav25 but USA doesn't? give me a break. It's eugen's moral duty to keep a balance in the game, and that includes playable factions. After all these years, now we get 5hp buff on the humvee? It's them to blame for Overly Buffing Something and nerfing something else all the way down to hell, being unable to find a medium point. Now u have Israel and Yugoslavia, being the meta decks in a game that is supossedly based on Fictional War Asian Threatre, Ironically, being South Korea, Japan, North Koea and China the least played nations on this game. I am grateful for the free dlcs Eugen being on the very few if not the only Company that does this, and i am also grateful for them to keep support of the game, but that doesn't mean i can't question them on their decisions.

Mike

Postby Mike » Tue 20 Dec 2016 08:11

another505 wrote:at least they are assault rifles, SMG are shit.

Eugen had to keep the superpowers balanced with each other. Delta gets SMG, Spetz gets SMG!
Courtesy of KattiValk

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”