ROUT!

chykka
Brigadier

Re: ROUT!

Postby chykka » Fri 30 Dec 2016 16:20

FOARP wrote:Does this "feature" really add anything to the game that isn't covered by the suppression mechanic?

It's a result of the Veterancy system, where units have Veteran level 0 one below Rookie.

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Fri 30 Dec 2016 20:17

Razzmann wrote:
Xeno426 wrote:How do people keep fucking up the quotes? Does nobody use the "Preview" button and notice the hanging
or the fact that quotes are being misattributed?

Stop being so picky!/quote]

Stop telling me how to freedom.

Also, after trying to fix it 3 times while on this tablet, I gave up. My fingers are too fat and clumsy for it.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

FrangibleCover
Lieutenant

Postby FrangibleCover » Fri 30 Dec 2016 21:10

Stop telling me how to freedom.

This is the bit that winds ME up about the use of the quote system. Quoting is a tagging system to get someone to see that you've replied to a post, unattributed quotes seem like bad form. Unless you're putting your response in parts and quoted the person directly in the first part, like this:
FrangibleCover wrote:
Somebody wrote:Eugen should add AC-130s...

Previously denied for good reason.
...Iceland...

But they literally don't have an army!
...and ice creams for all in a Free DLC.

I am 100% behind you on your proposal, let's take it to the devs.

In which case it's a marginal saving on typing.
What if Wargame stuck to timeframe?

Narcissistic 2036
Sergeant

Postby Narcissistic 2036 » Sat 31 Dec 2016 00:36

Tbh, given that I've only been on the forum as a profile for a few days, I honestly have no idea how to actually tag the people I'm quoting-I just know how to copy+paste their stuff and put it between quote tags.

-Me
The F-35 Lightning II is better at air superiority than the F-22 Raptor. Fight me!

FrangibleCover
Lieutenant

Postby FrangibleCover » Sat 31 Dec 2016 04:07

Narcissistic 2036 wrote:
Tbh, given that I've only been on the forum as a profile for a few days, I honestly have no idea how to actually tag the people I'm quoting-I just know how to copy+paste their stuff and put it between quote tags.

-Me

Hit the " button on someone else's post to quote their post, which can also be done from the 'review topic' area at the bottom of the reply bit. If you want to copy paste, say if you're getting it in from a different thread, then use (quote="whoever you what to quote") but with square brackets and end it with the usual [/quote]

Narcissistic 2035 wrote:Be careful to spell their name right when you do though!
What if Wargame stuck to timeframe?

Narcissistic 2036
Sergeant

Postby Narcissistic 2036 » Sat 31 Dec 2016 15:47

FrangibleCover wrote:
Narcissistic 2036 wrote:

-Me

Hit the " button on someone else's post to quote their post, which can also be done from the 'review topic' area at the bottom of the reply bit. If you want to copy paste, say if you're getting it in from a different thread, then use (quote="whoever you what to quote") but with square brackets and end it with the usual

Narcissistic 2035 wrote:Be careful to spell their name right when you do though!

Narcissistic 2036 wrote:
Danke!
The F-35 Lightning II is better at air superiority than the F-22 Raptor. Fight me!

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”